User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: NARKS (ppl who fuckin rat u out)

Battle Record
    0-1

NARKS (ppl who fuckin rat u out)

U eve been smokin in the ~park~ den all of a sudden a cop car rolls by out the ~dark~ ready to ask questions n' ~nark~?
    I fuckin ~hate-it~, u in in the passenger seat den cops pull u over searchin for gaunga but they left wit nothin cuz you ~ate-it~. Now its ~wasted~, didnt even get a chance to smoke, instead now u ~taste-it~.
    I was rated out by a ~cousin~, always snoopin n' ~mousin~, like my ~business~ is their ~business~, den they try n' tell u they tryin to help u? Like yous a fat bitch goin to ~fitness~ cuz ur addicted to chocolate ~kisses~. I cant ~believe-this~, u betrayed me, a dejavu of Judas and ~Jesus~.
    Family get togethers r the ~worst~, Im under a ~curse~, no matta how far I walk to smoke im gettin caught like a mugger runnin off wit An old ladies ~purse~.
    We borrowed an Umbrella frum ~burger-king~, it was suppose to rain n' we were plannin on ~drinking~, we finaly ~do~, Pigs sshow up, every body "jets" like they on~Ski-Dews~. We were near farm, piles of shit I had to jump n hurdle ~through~. Boots caked in ~poo~, wake uop the next mornin, my ~toes~ all red n swollen like the pussy on a ~hoe~ frum all the ~mosqitoes~.
    So ima stop right here, next time u go out tie up both yo ~Laces~.
    N if ur black, u'de bette pick up the pace cuz them cops are fuckin ~Racist~................

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-5
    hahaha that was a sick last line. But otherwise that piece was i little whack a lot of shit didnt rhyme and it was tuff to follow.
    Plus what the fucks up with your name damn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.