User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Kids Reality.................

Battle Record
    0-1

Kids Reality.................

Kids ~today~, theyll do anythin to be excepted into a group so they dont gotta face Lonliness, so they aint pushed aside into the ~grey~
    They start doin ~drugs~, influenced by they peers who are influenced by gangsta rap and ~thugs~
    If you u dont got the ~look~ lifes guna be alot harder wit all these posers, so u'd bette stay in schoo, discipline your ass n' pick up another ~book~, i used to wana be a ~cook~ but that passed and was quickly ~shook~.
    I never used to think about this shit when i was a kid, all i did was watch my favourite movie ~Hook~,
    passin by the TV its on for the 9th time but I still had to ~look~.
    all thats ~changed~, since then my heads been filled wit alota shit, I feel ~duranged~, like everythin i used to believe in has suddenly ~changed~, now im enterin this new fucked up ~stage~ where I see myself in the paper on the front ~page~, convicted for murder cuz i spun outa controll becasue of rage/
    Times ~tickin~, listen to me wen I say parents r only helpin when they begin ~bitchen~
    I aint goin no where special, just an animal locked in a ~cage~ who's practically forgotin his own ~age~,
    Last nite i walked by a buildin wit grafetee that said "I was Here, no1 cared"
    Some kid killed em self over somthin he coouldnt bare ~no-more~
    because of punk ass bullies who push other kids to ~tha-floor~ They think its funny so laugh out loud and' ~roar~
    They feel tough , but now the kids ~no-more~.....
    Parents devistated tryen to figure out y he did it ~for~, mabe it wuz over sum ~whore~, ~or~ his insicurities ate at him straight to the ~core~ cuz he was sick of bein ~poor~.
    They say the last place he was seen alive wuz buyin rope at a local convienient ~store~..........
    Neva give up dont eva lose ~hope~, most importantly neve get hooked on ~dope~,
    The shit'll play wit your head n' if its laced u mite think yous the ~pope~
    Back in gr 7 a kid hung himself frum the schoolyard tree by a ~rope~
    Even used his own god damn ~hose~, why? nobody realy ~knows~, ~so~
    Dont make put peers down wit ~jokes~ and nobody ~goes~ (dies)
    No matter friend or ~Fo~, dont treat yo surroundings like an ~asshole

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1
    ^^ True Story ^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1
    Feedback please