User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Don't lose me yall!!!

cLoUdEd

Don't lose me yall!!!

My words are weed filled and clouded,spit tha freestyle so I ain't really gotta think about it.My mag I rather be with it than be without it.(Smoke sumthin) I hear you shout it,I got what you need,20 bag,I'm poppin collas.Smoke me a bag spittin shit wit M Holla.I'm rockin harda,make it harda fa compatition,I make listen,now you peepin my compasistions.Cause dim bullets be hissin if missin my main position.I'm playin ta win,and while you other niggas dissin.Its dro in tha wind,sippin some henn,so stop ya trippin.I'm cold wit a pin,but this is freestyle stuff that I'm rippin.I be flowin fa 10 but I finish in 60 minutes,endin in verbel abuse,I'm loose.Don't care who I shoot.Its like a three ring circus I have you jumpin through hoops.Crossin niggas like street hoops,I leave you,do a dance in a jig.I be reppin like Lil Kim cause everything I do is BIG.

Battle Record
    42-12
    dude this was straight upgarbage

to much refrences to drugs and alcohol

WHY LIE WHEN RAP

I MEAN I MAKE SUM STUFF UP

BUT DAMN

elevate and stop watching mtv cause i think yous a wanksta
    and you need to stop fronting you aint no gangsta you know you neva popped nuttin

cLoUdEd
    MMMMMMMMmmmmm...........How long did it take for you to think of that childish statement.Yo freestyle shit must consist of big words and bullshit dat don't nobody really give a fuck about right.Tha sign on top said open mic.I say what tha fuck I wanna cause I'm a reall nigga.Now sleep on dat.

Em-UhTh-Double Guh-Ah MuhThugga's Avatar
    That was terrible. The structure was, well.... it was completely void of any structure.
    If you would like to call those things "lines," and for the sake of trying to find a word in the dictionary to describe them better, those "lines" were horribly set-up.
    There is something called rhythm. Find it, and utilize it.

Think of a concept when you write, don't just say stupid shit about how much you smoke and that you can get drugs for others.
    Dead Prez - DOPE (Drugs Oppress People Everyday)

And lastly, do not rhyme words for the sake of rhyming. Ever think that a line or two DOESN'T HAVE TO RHYME.
    And if you rhyme words, make sure that the rhyme fits and makes sense. Ex:
    "Cause dim bullets be hissin if missin my main position.I'm playin ta win,and while you other niggas dissin"

Makes no sense^^^

Elevate, you really need to. And whether or not you choose to take in what I said is up to you. You may go about your own ignorant ways. I don't care.