View Poll Results: Who won this battle?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bash

0 0%
  • Merking King

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Bash (2-2) v. Merking King (1-0)

G.Hod

Bash (2-2) v. Merking King (1-0)

CHECK INS: TUESDAY

VERSES: THURSDAY

POLLS CLOSE: SATURDAY

Good Luck!
    Remember to vote on five
    battles (two of which should
    be championship battles)
    and post your links in the
    designated thread under
    the LLL Office Forum.

-G. Hod

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    checkin in................................................ .........................................

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BANNED for biting
    Battle Record
    18-10
    Checking in

BANNED for biting
    Battle Record
    18-10
    Check it..

Even if this cat's rhymes cost higher than "50cent" , his "unit" still wouldnt make "Gs"/ (50cent , G-Unit)
    ok..it's go-time, Merking king you got no-rhymes..Even if ya stupid ass 'Idolized Twista' you'd still have 'Slow-Lines'/
    like 'Senior Citezin Clinics' im in-it to show-grime...how does Merking King expect to 'Dodge my bullets' wit 'No-Spine'/(fuckin snake)
    Aimin 'Strait To The Head' like 'Dro-Dimes'..this cat could 'Take Kendall Gill Out The Game' & still not 'Pull 9s'/( Kendal Gill's jersey number is 9)
    'Flow-Shines'...like 'Contaminated-Water' holdin plans-to-break-&-slaughered this 'Bitches Preceeded By Death' like he was 'Mansons-Latest-Daughter'/
    Bash comin through to 'Rip-This-Cat' like 'Bestiality' ya fallacys are famished you'll be deceased if you think-to-battle-me/
    creep-wit-cavalry, too descrere-to-capture-me...drop-this-amature wit 'Rockets' while you 'Poppin-Darringers' 'Enden Ya Passage'..no matter how 'Deep-The-Chapter-Be'/
    used when wreckin-this-fag, takin no chances-of-defeat catch you glancin-at-the-heat we puttin 'Eagles To This Snake' like the 'Mexican-Flag'/(oh damn)
    I Crush-Bones..& come wit 'Hot Lines' like 'Touch-Tones'..'Hidin A Fake Ass Chain' is the only time Merking King 'Tuck-Chrome'/
    Bash 'Bust-Domes'..like we 'Dropped-In-On-The-Jetsons' you get mopped-wit-bombs-for-testin like we aint comin to crush-ur-drones/
    rush-home, grab a pad-and-All-Ya-paper come back half-an-hour-later and we still 'Fuckin Up ur Rep'..like 'Corrupt-Clones'/
    disect-&-laugh, etch-&-slash, makin one long hectic-gash in ya chest-wit-glass then intersect-its-path/(woah)
    'Stay Out My Radius' or 'Catch-A-Blast'.....like i 'Planted-C-4'-damge-this-whore..and watch him 'Bend & Shatter' faster than 'Plex-i-glass'/
    'Mind Twistin Rhymes' are prone to 'Singe-Thinkers'..my 'Flow' 'Rockin-The-Boat' puttin more 'Shots-To-Ya-Throat' than 'Binge-Drinkers'/
    B.R.E 'Stay Up On The Dope Shit' like 'Cocaine-Adicts'...slay-wacks & pray on tracks 'Shots Leavin Ya Brains-Splattered'/
    faster than 'Point Blank' slugs 'Exposin ya Brain-Matter'...'King' say he a 'Livin Legend' but im sure '2pac Would Say Hes A Lame-Rapper'/

BANNED for biting
    Battle Record
    18-10
    damnnnnn , my shit is long , can one of you mods remove some lines , I didnt realize it was so fucking long........I just kept typing until my mind was out of rhymes.....lol....

Battle Record
    27-2
    Awards SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins
    Merking King No Showed And Will Be Out Of The League...
    Bash WIll Be In The League Next Week At 3-2...
    ok bye

-sureal , good luck next week bash
    .WP.
    .. It' Still Perfect..