BiZzUrK
    check in

BiZzUrK
    then ill start spitt'n

BiZzUrK
    check in kid!

~JacK ThA RippA~
    ok im here start spittin
    ************************************************** **************************************************

Battle Record
    25-2
    yo 2% hit my battle up man and i'll get at this one after u hit myne.............................................. .................................................. ...........................................
    Ya Dig?!

BiZzUrK
    kid you got no business rappin, you say, you from NY must be from green bay, cuz you about to be sent "pack'n"/ (Green Bay Packers)
    You a poor whitetrash muthafuka with no financial back'n, when I'm rich like Dr. Huxtable, I got everything this cats lack'n, like a pair of testicles/
    Im a wild styled MC you a tame ho, whatever i say goes when i say shit, you couldn't "flo" if you was bang'n a country waitress/
    Theres no debat'n, when both sexes are in the room you "go nuts", I wont hesitate kid, to slice ya ass up like cold cuts/
    And serve ya up raw, i'll hav'n you star'n in awe, i rhyme so tight youll ooh and ya ahh like I made ya ma last night/
    Im so sick ill make ya drop ya jaw, when you hear it you'll revere it like it was the law, i'll readjust my tv while you readjust ya bra/
    That you stuff, this lil sex changers tyrin to be tuff, tryin to be a banger when even a paranoid skitaphrenic wouldn't consider him a danger/
    When you battle me, it's candy, you'll get ya ass beat "now and later"/
    Like the wrapper you'll get torn, I should of done the world a favor and b4 ya were born went on up of ya mom with a coathanger/ (abortion)
    you cant rhyme so dont bother, your rhymes are so wack you need a translater,im the godfather 2 you the godfather 3, theres no question whos greater, its me/

~JacK ThA RippA~
    Like a supercalifragalisticexpialdocious, I'm an uber-alley-cat-balastic-fucken-ya-cause-I'm-the-mostest, beatin down a nigga thats 98% losses and 2% wins I grin as I pull the pin on the frag grenade that just imploded from within his ~skin~
    I got the key's that fuck with thee as you sleepin at the little town you live in called chi, they are lyrics that are sinista, they be bringin-ya, bad luck, as I fuck you up, sittin their askin for some cum in a ~cup~
    your like a skitzophranic, your hearin voices that make you panic, and fuck up your lines, you become even a clepto some times in steal whack lines from, some fucked up newb's who can't ~rhyme~
    While I'm a spitzophranic, be hear dope lines that I'm spittin against ya, I'm like a robin hood I think of lines to beat pricks, and I give my dick to chicks, but I don't know what to do to you your, both a chick and a prick doesn't matter you've already done both so get ready again to your ~pick~
    Lemme tell ya a lil history about me my friend, I was a murdera in the 1880's I was murderin some fucked up ladies in london, who was prostitues much like you, I didn't use a gun I used a knife son They never caught me so I came here and was set free to kick my shit and make you bleed, Now I'm rippin fucked up MC's like ~thee~
    So its merkin time, get out a pad and a pen, to see how bad I won again, I'm punchin in, not only your face, but your pried in your raps, which are obviously crap, a good flow and punches are what you lack, and it would be good if ya stopped suckin the cocks of them ~black~

Aight good luck dawg and By the way that shit about my history and stuff was all true Jack the ripper did kill prostistues and his case was never solved. Oh and sorry for the long lines

Battle Record
    25-2
    this battle was a good one

i think 2% got this by tougher punches and structure

jack u had a good flow

keep up the good work though

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=67840

peep this battle
    Ya Dig?!

~JacK ThA RippA~
    Hmmm I smeel a D/r vote there but whatever uppin for votes...
    ************************************************** **************************************************

Mast3rM!nd
    Hey dawg I can't vote yet but mine would go to 2%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

~JacK ThA RippA~
    Is that an honest vote or is cause I voted against you masta mind :\? uppin

BiZzUrK
    upp'n
    for
    votes

R-Dot-Capone
    good shit... good shit.....
    pretty much an even battle.....
    i think jack had harder shit though....
    i've never seen anything like that first line b4.....
    anyway..... shit was pretty close.....
    but 2%, u should change ur structure......
    the way ur flow is makes it a bitch 2 read.....
    had 2 keep going back 2 reread lines.....
    no hate just letting u know.........
    hit this shit up y'all
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=67852

~JacK ThA RippA~
    Uppin