0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: DaShowStoppa2 vs. B.A.D. R.A.P.

B.A.D. R.A.P.

DaShowStoppa2 vs. B.A.D. R.A.P.

10 lines MAX

No bullshit Votes.

No Biting, Feeding... and blah, you know how to battle, i'll spit in a bit, come check in.

Battle Record
    65-11
    Awards 50+ Wins
    checkin in

.................................................. .......................................
    Hit N' Run

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

KillahBebop_0024
    hey guys...how bout me and showstoppa, against badrap and whoever else one day...that whoud be cool.............................

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    KillaBeBop that would be straight

Even tho me and B.A.D R.A.P got a lil bit of beef we could put it aside and do it for da crew!

tell me what u think B.A.D R.A.P

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·

Battle Record
    65-11
    Awards 50+ Wins
    yea dat would be tight

.................................................. ....................................
    Hit N' Run

B.A.D. R.A.P.
    ShowStoppa? you’ve never even been to a show, you’re fake, like an x-ray machine… i-see-right-through-you/
    You come at me with nonsense that doesn’t make sense… your verse ends up gettin’ skipped, like-DVD-previews/

You must be takin’-me-lightly, i’ve been punchin’-you-politely… but now it’s time to, take-off-the-gloves/
    You’re like 50 cent, up in the club… nah, chess club, your hand is the only way you’re, “gettin’-some-love”/

DaShow knockin’ me out-in-this-battle, five-votes-to-none, that’s impossible… sorta like, a-bull-with-tits/
    My lyrical bullets will make this kid sweat… he hasn’t even battled me, and-he’s-already-sweatin’-bullets*/

I thought you already knew, i’m not to be fucked with… sorta like bitches infected with S.T.D.’s/
    You spit nuthin’ but garbage, you must not know about punches… ‘cuz you’re tryin’ to, knock-me-out-with-debris/

DaShowStoppa’s punches aren’t there, like-fat-kids-at-a-gym… his verse is all filler, nuthin’ but fat/
    This-kid’s-stuffed-with-more-“cocks”-then-Zacky-Farms… he’ll try to spit a nice verse, but it’ll fall flat… SPLAT/

*When I asked him to battle… he didn’t wanna cuz Xplicit told him I was good, so he was “sweatin’” it before we even battled, get it, hahahaha

Battle Record
    65-11
    Awards 50+ Wins
    mic check 1 2 1 2 check it

im "ill wit punches" like "open wounds" on "knuckles of mental patients"//
    your jaw will "drop so far off" like ur "blood cells" were never "related"//

ill inject "methylamine gas" into ur blood stream "putting u to sleep"//
    the "oxygen" u breath will "devour your cells" leavin u "six feet deep"// (if they mix they will turn to fire)

my "rhymes" are "HIV positive" thats why theyre so "ill"//
    theyll "distort" your "white blood cells" makin u have "graphic horrors to kill"// (HIV kills white blood cells)

ill "blast" u in your "head" givin ur "brain" a sound resemblin a "lisp"// (retarded)
    u winnin dis battle is "luda" without the "cris"// (luda means crazy)

take ya "picture" up close so i can get a good "vision"//
    grab it, swallow it whole, gag my self, then "spit an image"//
    Hit N' Run

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    close battle, this a very tough decision to make, so It's break down time!!!

PUNCHES=BOTH
    FLOW=BOTH
    WORDPLAY=BOTH
    VOCAB=DASHOWSTOPPA2
    CREATIVITY=DASHOWSTOPPA2
    OVERALL=DASHOWSTOPPA2

as you can see it was very close, but my vote goes to...

VOTE=DASHOWSTOPPA2

no hate, just telling it like it was

B.A.D. R.A.P.
    LOL... ok, 0-1, let's get some more votes.
    .................................................. .................................................. .....

Battle Record
    65-11
    Awards 50+ Wins
    bad ur verse was sik jus lettin u kno im out holla

.................................................. ................................
    Hit N' Run

B.A.D. R.A.P.
    LOL... i thought so too... but not accordin' to Audo
    .................................................. .................................................. .....

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    yo im not goingto deny bad's props both had ill punches

but show's lines flowed together throo out with no waverin....

so yea

Dashowstopa-vote

B.A.D. R.A.P.
    hmm... 0-2, i smell somethin fishy...

The Pope
    good battle cant vote yet so ill up this for ya................................................ .................................................. ........

B.A.D. R.A.P.
    UP#1, let's get some FAIR votes...