User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Please Help!!!!!!!

I Love Titty

Please Help!!!!!!!

If anybody uses Cubase SX please help me out on this. I'm having trouble slicing stuff on my cubase. I figured out how to but sometimes when i slice somehting that is 2 bars long or something, all the slices squeeze into one bar and it's really pissing me off. And sometime when i slice something thats one bar long it changes wit the temp but sometimes it doesn't fit properly. For example. if i slice a drum patter it changes wit tha temp but when i change the tempo my snare moves off of beat 2 and 4 by alot. So if anyone know how to fix this or know what i'm doing wrong PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help. Thanx PEACE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table\>54 East Productions<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I Love Titty
    Neverminf i figured it out

<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table\>54 East Productions<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table>