• Mental Stamina

5 100.00%
  • BROOKLYN

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: M&M'S CREW: Mental Stamina v/ THA ALLIANCE CREW: BROOKLYN, HOT BATTLE

BROOKLYN

Exclamation M&M'S CREW: Mental Stamina v/ THA ALLIANCE CREW: BROOKLYN, HOT BATTLE

Mental Stamina vs BROOKLYN

Requirements:
    ---------------------------
    10 Lines Minimum, 20 Lines Maximum !!!!
    35 minutes to drop after I drop, not a second more.

Rules:
    No Bitin
    No Feedin
    No Editing
    No Bitching
    No Building
    No Countering
    No Hate Votes
    No Crew Votes
    No Freeposting
    No Vote Swaying
    No Newbie Bullshit
    No Default Vet Votes
    * .:!3 Wins Or More To Vote!:. *

Other:
    5 Consecutive Votes Is A K.O.
    5 Total Votes Is A Defeat

Comments:
    --------------------------
    OK, I REALLY HATE LONG BATTLES BUT CHECK-IN & AGREE TO THE RULES THEN I'LL DROP

..I'M GHOST..
    Last edited by BROOKLYN; July 10th, 2003 at 10:51 PM

Mental Stamina
    checkin in sorry it took so long nigga, I had business to take care off people too see money to colect.

No Bitching
    No Building
    No Countering
    ^ Explain? lol

and killa MC edit your fuckin post moron you fucked up the page with ya dot bullshit

BROOKLYN
    NO BITCHING...LIKE IF I GET A VOTE YOU SAY...
    'THAT VOTE WASNT EXPLAINED' OR 'I DONT LIKE THE WAY YOU PUT IT' OR JUST START ARGUEING WITH VOTERS

BUILDING SUCH AS DOING 2 LINES CONNECTING IT TO ONE(LIKE 'HANDS OF GOD' DOES) WHICH WILL MAKE 10 LINES=20

COUNTERING..SUCH AS..WELLI SHOULNT HAVE PUT THAT I THINK BUT COUNTERING IS WHEN YOU READ THE PERSONS VERSE 1ST & COUNTER ATTACK IT TO MAKE YOURS BETTER...
    LIKE IF WE POST AT THE SAME TIME..IT WOULD BE NO WAY TO COUNTER VERSES

BUT JUST FORGET THAT RULE...I'LL START KEYING MY VERSE NOW

BROOKLYN
    No More Hidin, I 'Disfigure You'..Now I Got You 'Scared Of Your Own Skin' Like Pores Fighting/
    Man I Don't Have To 'Look For Some Background' To See This Herb Is A 'Whore Risin'/(Horizon)

You A Misses Bitch, The Clips I Spit Open You Up And Lay You Out Like Christmas Gifts/
    Been Equipped To Diss, Holdin Fifths To Rip That Aim At You, And Leave You Painted Dude Like Acrylics Bitch/

Careful Kid, Punches Might Snap Skin, Why You Keep Rappin? I 'Stamp' Your Weak Words..Leave Your 'Post' Flattened/
    Mental Knows Im Tight, Despite Your Actions, Bitch I Hate Strips..But 'Your Comical Readings' Are Where I'm Leavin My Caps In/(Captions)

Your Brain Is Stalling, Brooklyn Shove Your Next L(Nextel) Into Your Ear To Show You Pain Is Calling!/
    This Kid Claim He Balling..But Your 'Primitive And On The Run' Kid Your 'Ape Hauling'/(Applauding)

Bitch I'm Smokin You, And Punches 'Leave The Inside Of This Pussy' Falling Open Too/(Fallopian Tube)
    Your Speech Is Hopeless, Can't Compete With Dopeness, It's Like I'm 'Breakin Cameras' The Way I Breach Your Focus/

I Peel Skin Like Bananas In The Hands Of Monkeys..Ya Rhymes Wouldn’t Be Dope If They Came Engraved On Heroin Junkies/
    You Could Actually Win..Nah I Must Be Mistaken It..I'll Have You Waving 'White Flags' Like ' K.K.K. Patriots'/

The Show Is Owned And Mental Is Shattered, Like Old Men's Bladder, You Can Barely Hold Ya Own/
    Bruisin You Too, Where Loosing This Dude..I Got Your Whole Crew On The Move Like Mobile Homes/

You Act In Amazement That Your Plays Bent, I Strike Back Swiftly To Leave Your Back On The Pavement/
    Refract Your Placement, It Happens So Often You Must Think My Dick In Your Mouth Is A Fashion Statement/

First Hit, I Put You In A Hearse Quick, You Can Put 'Swearwords' On Paper And Still Not Be Able To Write 'Cursive'/
    You Could Be A 'Blood' Member And Couldn’t Call 'Cells' If I Lend My 'Spleen', Your Verse Couldn’t 'Outshine' Mines If I 'Dimmed My Screen'/
    You'll Be Blessed To Breathe, Throw A 'Test' At Me?..If You Is Bold, I Fill In Ya Crew With Holes Like The 'S-A-T'S!/

Mental Is As Dumb As It Gets, Ya Punches Never Seem To Connect Like Silly Rabbits And Trix/
    Who Scared To Post First?, Bitch I'll 'Wear You Out', Like Kids With Only 'One Pair of Kicks'/

Mental Stamina
    lol building? um whatever bud i aint hands of god, countering is feeding i dont feed.

and bitch? i only bitch if its D/r and i've been looking at your recent battles so ill know d/r

Mental Stamina
    lol you went over 20 lines fuckin moron hahaha

BROOKLYN
    WELL I DROPPED..ITS YOUR TURN NOW & RIGHT ABOUT NOW YOU HAVE A HALF HOUR LEFT
    I HOPE WHAT I SPIT WAS OKAY, I HARDLY EVEN SEEN 1 BATTLE FROM YOU BUT HOOPEFULLY ITS OK

BROOKLYN
    OOPS...WOW I WENT 1 LINE OVER
    I FORGOT I ENTER 2 LINES DOWN
    SHOULD I EDIT OR LEAVE THE ONE LINE & MAKE IT LOOK LIKE I INTENTIONALLY CHEATED?

Mental Stamina
    lol if you edit it admins step in and DQ it - but lets see how I do in this pethetic match up. dropin in a bit

Mental Stamina

...-Your Shit Talkin Ends Now-....

This Kid clamin he a con but he only a Wack-Delinqwent,
    Attack-Sequent, he like pressured thugs only pull the Mac-Frequent!
    Clamin you comin hard like spys on a mission,
    Like Drunks aimin guns kid gon die While-He-Missin!
    Mental is timin errors and im Clockin-Your-Flaws,
    Mockin-Your-Raw, im sendin armed trojans heavy equipped with Dicks-Knockin-Your-Jaw!
    Mental tossin bombs like playin with Hand-Grenades,
    Ill flame up ya iris while sprayin u up with Cans-Of-Raid!
    Ghosts taunting-your-spine while spirits haunting-ya-mind,
    Brooklyn is addicted to Crack cuz this kid really wanting The-Lines! (he did 21 lines - max is 20)
    You aint pressin the keys like blind men disabling-explosives,
    Mental the presidental congress the way im relabling-notives!
    brooklyn loves it HardCore he already been Beaten four times,
    Ya throat-greetin-knifes, I dont go down south but ive eaten-wives!

Spits will leave you Top-less puttin your Brain-In-The-Cold,
    Im Breakin Your Heart kid like Grimreepers when Staining-Your-Soul!
    Mental like a giving salesman im always Getting-my-Portion,
    Im known for Killing Kidz and Murkin Suns like I was splitting-an-orphan!
    I cause death when I write amored spits that cant be Grazed-with-Infections,
    When Mental Stamina start to Spill Heat I leave ya Journal Pages Blazed-In-Sections!!!

bone crusher

Re: ...-Your Shit Talkin Ends Now-....

hell of a nice battle and you both came hard as hell reppin your crews so im going to give a full breakdown

Originally posted by BROOKLYN
    No More Hidin, I 'Disfigure You'..Now I Got You 'Scared Of Your Own Skin' Like Pores Fighting/
    Man I Don't Have To 'Look For Some Background' To See This Herb Is A 'Whore Risin'/(Horizon)

nice creativity & wordplay, not that direct

You A Misses Bitch, The Clips I Spit Open You Up And Lay You Out Like Christmas Gifts/
    Been Equipped To Diss, Holdin Fifths To Rip That Aim At You, And Leave You Painted Dude Like Acrylics Bitch/

lol good comedy punch

Careful Kid, Punches Might Snap Skin, Why You Keep Rappin? I 'Stamp' Your Weak Words..Leave Your 'Post' Flattened/
    Mental Knows Im Tight, Despite Your Actions, Bitch I Hate Strips..But 'Your Comical Readings' Are Where I'm Leavin My Caps In/(Captions)

again nice wordplay but could have been rephrased better maybe

Your Brain Is Stalling, Brooklyn Shove Your Next L(Nextel) Into Your Ear To Show You Pain Is Calling!/
    This Kid Claim He Balling..But Your 'Primitive And On The Run' Kid Your 'Ape Hauling'/(Applauding)

good multi, it connected well

Bitch I'm Smokin You, And Punches 'Leave The Inside Of This Pussy' Falling Open Too/(Fallopian Tube)
    Your Speech Is Hopeless, Can't Compete With Dopeness, It's Like I'm 'Breakin Cameras' The Way I Breach Your Focus/

lmao damn that punch really caught

I Peel Skin Like Bananas In The Hands Of Monkeys..Ya Rhymes Wouldn’t Be Dope If They Came Engraved On Heroin Junkies/
    You Could Actually Win..Nah I Must Be Mistaken It..I'll Have You Waving 'White Flags' Like ' K.K.K. Patriots'/

the 1st line was kinda played but you picked it up with that last line & made it hot

The Show Is Owned And Mental Is Shattered, Like Old Men's Bladder, You Can Barely Hold Ya Own/
    Bruisin You Too, Where Loosing This Dude..I Got Your Whole Crew On The Move Like Mobile Homes/

lol, nice wordplay

You Act In Amazement That Your Plays Bent, I Strike Back Swiftly To Leave Your Back On The Pavement/
    Refract Your Placement, It Happens So Often You Must Think My Dick In Your Mouth Is A Fashion Statement/

that last line was off the hook

First Hit, I Put You In A Hearse Quick, You Can Put 'Swearwords' On Paper And Still Not Be Able To Write 'Cursive'/
    You Could Be A 'Blood' Member And Couldn’t Call 'Cells' If I Lend My 'Spleen', Your Verse Couldn’t 'Outshine' Mines If I 'Dimmed My Screen'/
    You'll Be Blessed To Breathe, Throw A 'Test' At Me?..If You Is Bold, I Fill In Ya Crew With Holes Like The 'S-A-T'S!/

nice with crew diss part

Mental Is As Dumb As It Gets, Ya Punches Never Seem To Connect Like Silly Rabbits And Trix/
    Who Scared To Post First?, Bitch I'll 'Wear You Out', Like Kids With Only 'One Pair of Kicks'/
    i think the verse could have been directed to the crew more than him but overall i give the verse a 6.3

Originally posted by Mental Stamina
    This Kid clamin he a con but he only a Wack-Delinqwent,
    Attack-Sequent, he like pressured thugs only pull the Mac-Frequent!

nice wordplay but could have been rephreased

Clamin you comin hard like spys on a mission,
    Like Drunks aimin guns kid gon die While-He-Missin!

i didn't actually catch the wordplay in this

Mental is timin errors and im Clockin-Your-Flaws,
    Mockin-Your-Raw, im sendin armed trojans heavy equipped with Dicks-Knockin-Your-Jaw!

lmao funny ass line yo

Mental tossin bombs like playin with Hand-Grenades,
    Ill flame up ya iris while sprayin u up with Cans-Of-Raid!

nice wordplay sort of

Ghosts taunting-your-spine while spirits haunting-ya-mind,
    Brooklyn is addicted to Crack cuz this kid really wanting The-Lines! (he did 21 lines - max is 20)

that was played because i see alot of lines about crack

You aint pressin the keys like blind men disabling-explosives,
    Mental the presidental congress the way im relabling-notives!
    brooklyn loves it HardCore he already been Beaten four times,
    Ya throat-greetin-knifes, I dont go down south but ive eaten-wives!

nice consistency, cold have been more direct

Spits will leave you Top-less puttin your Brain-In-The-Cold,
    Im Breakin Your Heart kid like Grimreepers when Staining-Your-Soul!

nice wordplay in there

Mental like a giving salesman im always Getting-my-Portion,
    Im known for Killing Kidz and Murkin Suns like I was splitting-an-orphan!

that line caught my eye, very hot

I cause death when I write amored spits that cant be Grazed-with-Infections,
    When Mental Stamina start to Spill Heat I leave ya Journal Pages Blazed-In-Sections!!!
    i think that verse could have been directed towards brooklyn & the crew more alsom you had nice wordplay i was feeling but you both were sort of even but i think brooklyn took it because of punches in every line, stamia had nice consistency but it didnt match up to brooklyns punches

bone crusher
    can someone tell me how to actually poll my votes?
    i never had a problem with em before.......................

Mental Stamina
    * .:!3 Wins Or More To Vote!:. *

read the rules before you vote please.

END OF STORY
    Battle Record
    72-36
    vote- mental.......i thot he came harder....both verses were tight but i thot mental had more complexity andhad harder punches the flow was all good n everything..1
    I aint mad at all i am jus bothered
    I'll get honest for real, i aint been the best father
    Like...Toys R Us, Chuckie Cheese...
    You know a lil boy grow up wit these needs
    New Years and Christmas, even the birthday
    At least bring the nigga to his school on his first day
    I cant believe it, this is the same way i was treated
    So maybe its history repeated

-Joe Budden

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TriX
    Both was hot
    Mental had good complexity, both had good wordplay
    But Brooklyn's punches were harder and he had better structure
    Vote: BROOKLYN