7-14

a message to you

i dont even post no more....REASON?
    thats just it there's no reason!
    been here ....done that.
    went there .....with rap!
    i dont care.......wanna scrap?
    get ripped in pairs.....the bomb i drop and the napalm that impacts-
    i dont need to be excepted i already realize- most of you hate....cause you dick heads and im the type to leave you sircumzied- and exposed like nude pics- you rap pricks-talk shit- if you want it-
    but the truth of the matter- is i will never win a battle- cause i dont turn to my friends-
    and ask them to ride my semon sample-(DICKRYDERS) i feel my skillz is beyond ample-
    with werdz ideas concepts but you commit entrapment-
    destroy raps authenticity~ seeing that you thought id beat you then meet me~ for the live reanctment-
    0-3 isnt a weak record but it's mine that's the truth-
    only because the top three can diss but im still above you-
    shit i just purposely take an L...it was weed being passed-
    MOON you in a drive bye....just so you can CRACK on my ASS-
    im to ballistic- but lets be realistic- you wanna take my life- take the twisted-life i live in with it-
    now let's see if you can do it the way i have done-
    or if are like the last kid that tried....grabbed gun and died-
    CAUSE I blow minds-with the verbz i combine- and you still thought you could beat me listen to this verse 3 more times-after you rewind-then play rullet with a mercury tipped nine-
    i just ask for respect- but if i dont get it- im murdering everything everyway and in every aspect.
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

You've Earned a Custom Title! PD's Avatar
    Ill shit... I've only read two of your drops and I have to tell you you have some ill vocab... nice shit...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    holla at me i like cats who offer opinions maybe you can help me build
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

Battle Record
    7-14
    uppin

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-12
    yo kid this shit was ill fuc a record that shit dont count too many dik riders but anyway favorite verse:CAUSE I blow minds-with the verbz i combine- and you still thought you could beat me listen to this verse 3 more times-after you rewind-then play rullet with a mercury tipped nine-
    i just ask for respect- but if i dont get it- im murdering everything everyway and in every aspect.

Battle Record
    7-14
    THJNKS TWIN

Battle Record
    7-14
    UPPIN

Battle Record
    7-14
    UPPIN

Battle Record
    7-14
    uppin

Battle Record
    7-14
    uppin