User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: B.R.E Presents:"Hold Me Back" (A WW2 Story)

||RythmicTendicies|| 'PercepTion''s Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-13

B.R.E Presents:"Hold Me Back" (A WW2 Story)

(spoken)
    Who had no graves but only epitaphs
    Where never so many spoke for never so few:
    Per ardua, said the partisans of Mars,
    Per aspera, to the stars.

(rappin)
    Bombs, Gunshots Firing Overhead, I Could’ve Been A Writer, Bit I Choose War Instead...
    I Became A Fighter, With My Life, Hanging On By A Slender Thread...
    My Life has Been Through A Blender, I Can See Only Disappointment Ahead...
    Out Here, Everyone’s Favourite Colour Is Red, Countless Innocent Lives, Ripped To A Shred...
    Carefully We Silently Tread, Through No-Mans Land, Trying To Keep A Steady Hand...
    We’re At Expense, Of The Generals Command, They Can Not Appreciate Us, And Understand...
    What Our Lives Had Planned, Or The Amount Of Pain, One Man Can Withstand...
    We’re Just A Pawn In The Game, Although Most Pawns , Will Come Out Forever Lame...
    Torture We Adamantly Proclaim, A Steady Aim, Kills A Solider, With a Already Forgotten Name..
    No One Knew, Of What Became Of Him, His Love Ones, Never Knew I Tore Him Limb From Limb...

x2 These Motherfuckers Here Can’t HOLD ME BACK...
    These Satanist’s Here, Can’t HOLD ME BACK...
    Going Over The Top, For The Final Attack...
    These Motherfuckers Here Can’t HOLD ME BACK

Never Knew, Killing A Man, Meant So Much Distress, A Single Shot, With Accurate Success...
    Even Now, I Still Confess, This Mans Soul, I Ungratefully Possess...
    His Deceased Mind, I Still Bless, I Still Suppress, Leaving A Man Blind...
    Sorely Stricken By Taking a Life, From The Confined Clutches Of Mankind...
    To 87th Infan-try, They Had Me Assigned, By July, I’ll Dishonourably Resign...
    Going Over The Top, One Last Time, Over The Trench, For One Last Solitary Climb...
    The Horror, Had My Heart Sublime, I Had No Regard For What Soldiers Were Mine...
    Firing Everywhere, Accumulating My Contribution To Battlefield Grime...
    To Survive, All I Needed Was A Sign, But Till Then, God I’ll Continue To Contravene...
    Gangrene, Death, Horror All Around Me, Having To Witness This, Surrounding Me...
    Profound Thoughts, Controlling Me, In This Game, I Gotta Act Fast – Like Bruce Lee...
    No One Knew, Of What Became Of Him, His Love Ones, Never Knew I Tore Him Limb From Limb...

x2 These Motherfuckers Here Can’t HOLD ME BACK...

(spoken)
    Seldom the ghosts come back bearing their tales
    Of hitting the earth, the incompressible sea,
    But stayed up there in the relative wind,
    Shades fading in the mind,

Who had no graves but only epitaphs
    Where never so many spoke for never so few:
    Per ardua, said the partisans of Mars,
    Per aspera, to the stars.

x4 These Motherfuckers Here Can’t HOLD ME BACK...
    Open Mic's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------------------------------

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    YO LONG BUT WEEL WORTH THE READ WE MUST COLLABV FAM
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

Battle Record
    7-13
    uppin, don't be sleepin!
    Open Mic's

Battle Record
    7-13
    uppin for some feedback!
    Open Mic's

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-12
    shit was ill dog like the vocab and the war scheme keep spittin

Battle Record
    7-13
    uppin, Don't Be slepping and give me some constructive critism for once!
    Open Mic's

Prolifik Prophet
    I liked this piece...it had nice imagery ya know...and you stuck to the theme nicely too...but a coupla multiez woulda made this better...so I give it a 8.5/10

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Shiznit's Thoughts:

VOCABULARY

>hmm very interesting use of words...i mean the fully understand fact of most vocabs that u used were exquisite...like they were made to be there...deep terminology....nice
    >got some wordplay thrown out here and there....the multisare good but could be better...

i.e.
    "Carefully We Silently Tread, Through No-Mans Land, Trying To Keep A Steady Hand...
    We’re At Expense, Of The Generals Command, They Can Not Appreciate Us, And Understand"

^^^thats what im talking bout...although there was some touch of simplisticness...ur words stood out that made the reader understand and relate more to what ur talking about..props!

FLOW

>the hook came out pretty strong on this one....in sense of reading it aloud it made me get on with the whole scheme and it fits but some parts i was off..i think i suck at reading..hehe but that was good

CONTENT

>the whole patriotic theme was really the best way to come up with something very good like this one..Your creativeness in words and the subject matter really showed up how such a great writer u are and better...

OVER ALL..

> i dont usually rate pieces on here..cuz i think every1's unique in many ways...but it was fun reading this...i liked it a lot

You've Earned a Custom Title! dappa's Avatar
    TIGHT STUFF KEEP RYMIN
    the future of u.k hip hop

Battle Record
    7-13
    thank for the feedback ^thats what i'm talking about^ lol
    Open Mic's

MeX
    On a better not unlike Dappa or whatever his name was...I agree more with Shiznit. It had high and good areas but then some parts of it where other wise ok. She did an overall good job of breaking it down so not much else to say.

Prolifik Prophet
    Originally posted by MeX
    She did an overall good job of breaking it down so not much else to say.
    Rhythmic'z a girl??????

Battle Record
    7-13
    lol,

Unless I've Had A Sex Change When I Was Asleep, I'm Still Pretty Much A Male..
    Open Mic's

Battle Record
    7-13
    Ty For The Feedback!
    Open Mic's

Bigg E Z
    damn i thought i gave feed back on this one.....ahh well....

dope shit....chek my shit out..!!! (nah im kiddin)

right,here it goes....

i know how u feel...in some ways....i mean..i was in the army for a while,but by July i "Dishonourably Resigned..."

shiznit sez...'

"...the whole patriotic theme was really the best way to come up with something very good like this one..."

now correct me if im rong....but Resigning at war aint realy patriotic.....lol

but that was some dope shit....kept to the gallows feeling all the way through....to me....nothing was wrong....because i saw what u were tryin to giv out..... peace man...!!