a fucking savage
    Battle Record
    70-41
    Awards SAP Champion 50+ Wins

~THA SAINT~ vs Restricted

as many lines as u want//
    no crew or dick rydin//
    U spit 1st//

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    A.rtificial I.ntelligence

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~THA SAINT~
    im spittin around 30 bars it'll be up in 10 mins.........................
    ............................... how many u spittin..................................

~THA SAINT~
    LET ME MURK THIS CLOWN RIGHT QUICK

......somebody please tell me what the FUCK made yall think he could stop me...
    beat a stack-of-newbs and a has-been a TooN,_ all of a sudden he top-three?!!?
    stop PLEASE! look at your verses nigga, its clear that you write a lot...
    so just thank me for your guest appearance in MY title-shot by suckin your idols-cock...
    and ill let all ya riders-watch as i serve you with ease... "R".... the generic version of ME
    hahah... for real... this kids a joke, that 2and 0 dont mean-hes-nice...
    judges skim his verse then scroll back up to peep-me-twice like "JESUS CHRIST!!"
    so fuck the votes, someone take his name-off-the-ballot cuz i came-for-a-challenge...
    thats why my 2,000 lays-in-the-balance...i ALWAYS eat-herbs while he stay-tossin-salads...
    you need to leave the greats-alone...but now-its-too-late, put you down-in-your-place...
    and you aint even 'safe at home' like you got thrown out-at-the-plate, ur now-a-disgrace..
    Niggas think you cheerin-SAINT cuz ya rhymes-is-FAKE.... im this close from me pounding-ya-face..
    get it through ya head.... you just a newbie to me, a groupie-emcee...
    re-searchin for ya weak-verses... a wanna be SAINT usin-my-steez...
    suckin my dick till you black and blue in the knees... never read words truer than these..
    ... and some niggas thought this battle was a mutual-pair, but it_ truely-aint-fair...
    i could run circles around R forever, like deaf kids playin musical-chairs...
    so he gets no respect, when i step on his chest till his head ejects like cassettes...
    then land punches like jets on whats left of his neck.. puttin questions to rest..
    you been blessed... thats what you get for testin the vets...
    my only real battle in 3 months and niggas was puttin bets on his death...
    so if this clown's in mint condition... all this battle did was freshen my breath

whoa im out

~THA SAINT~
    uppin fo ur verse either u type slow o u bustin a no show
    ........................please dont say no show..........................

a fucking savage
    Battle Record
    70-41
    throw u in a small space// lock u in and wait 4 the closterphobia//
    u a bug and im giant spider drop u dead with the oractaphobia//(fear of spiders) i put u on stand buy// ur the musician a type a boys band guy// u spit like justin timber-lake// chop ur verses like timber and drown u in a lake// for peat sake/ get away u cant handle so heres a dictionary now take// ur eyes gettin crossed and unfocus// swarm up and destroy u like a swarm of locus/ hit u with the magic hocus pocus//
    i shake u more then the ozzy ozbourne/ throw u away like jeans that have been torn// i cant understand u like faggots called korn//
    u smell like a dirty sphincter// u dont know left from right always turn opposite of ur blinker// watch u sink tied to ur foot a couple ton sinker//

really comin at u//

spider man aint the only one with sticky fingers after usin the web//
    u cant spit cuz u a saint/ against the rules to u heavens seemin faint// favorite things are the screamin and the lubricaint(lubricant)
    tryin to get manned (becomin a man) avatar set 2 banned//
    u fake ur cruel-ness// wen done wit u ull see a true-mess//
    ur a guy but still curt-sein// wen u take a leak u still hurt-pein//
    ur a jackoff who says hes blowin-his-load// but hes 2 small to cum//
    so he must be growin-this-mode// ur quesy and uneasy// girl askin after sex if ur gonna please me// ur fixed on the lazy-boy-chair// to ur penis u attached crazy toy hair// (means wants pubic hair) tha saint drops his droors in front of the high imbasidor// me becomin the most famous like theodore// (roosevelt)// u still suckin so u been recievin the mail hate// (hatin votes threw the mail)// u done to ur kick and one pawn easily place u in stale mate// u cant believe it sittin there all mesmorized/im done with these faggot ass newbies such as urself so 4 me its time to suprized and get supersized//

end it tough//

laced up and ready to start a riot// shh im still spittin so be quiet//
    u throw a hate and try to rid-a-cule// this saint got kicked out cuz he did-a-mule// this boy has been lyrically mis-be-haivin// this boys nickname is smoothsac// cuz ha dis-be-shavin/ u try to battle me and take my shit but u mis me cravin// i slowly eat at u to the inner subbody// this guy wont be recognized always sumbody//u jerkin and ravin against the True "R" this boy thaught he knew star(a star)
    this boy gets and F for lyrical logic// ppl denien his autographs as though he played for the pussy supersonic// how can this kat ever succeed if hes a a 50 ur old fuck whos still on hooked on fonic//

damn.......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

starrboy
    nice battle but res got this better flow and well better everything..........nice battle******************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *******

a fucking savage
    Battle Record
    70-41
    yo thanx 4 the vote starrboy//

now lets see some more votes// i know there both long but
    u all got time// i know u do// and if u hit this shit up and poll vote ill hit ur shit up honostly//

uppin 4 some votes uppin uppin 4 some votes

Young_Buck
    Originally posted by starrboy
    nice battle but res got this better flow and well better everything..........nice battle******************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *******
    yer nuthin else to say

Hit these battles up peps ... ok

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...136#post605136

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...5521#post60552

a fucking savage
    Battle Record
    70-41
    yo uppin 4 some votes//

uppin 4 some god damn votes//

come on ppl vote for some of my fucking battles//

u guys are slackin so start votin

uppin 4 some votes//