User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Crazy New String Beat

banzai

2 New Beats - Strings and Grimey piano

hey peeps, banzai is back after a long long time,
    I still been makin tracks, just not visited rapbattles for a while.
    I just started 2 brand new tracks named violin stylin, sort of mellow stringy track with an eastcoast feel and grimey piano (a heavy old skool jazz piano track) at the moments neither are completely finished (they need bass and bit of rearrangement, plus proper intros), but i would appreciate peeps feedback, thanx.

The link is@ http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/te...production.htm

just go into the music section!
    Last edited by banzai; July 6th, 2003 at 10:31 AM

I Love Titty
    Yo man i'm feelin tha piano and violin beat very sick. Keep it up anf peep some of my shit please. PEACE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table\>54 East Productions<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

banzai
    will do INsanity, thanx for the reply!!
    ^
    / \ UPPAGE!!

BIGGEST DICK ON RAPBATTLE INFORMATION's Avatar
    Piano Grimey - the sample is coo... a lil fuzzy for me...when the drums kick in this is a nice underground beat...primo type drums...add a lil deep bassline behind it and this would be coo...
    im feelin the sample choice for the hook...very nice
    since im an emcee (alot of people just know me as the producer) this would be a nice beat to rock on that east coast feel...

violin stalion - starts out very similar to the other one...im really feelin this melody alot...but im not feelin the drums as much as the first one...yes...this melody is sick! but the drums are not powerful enough dawgy...if you could combine the power of the first one with the sickness of this one...then you would have a powerful banga...for real...you comin up fam!
    keep producin...

I.N.F.O.

MY SHIT BANGS...HOOD SEAL OF APPROVAL
    REALTHUGZ - HOOVER DEUCE

DONT GET SMOKED LIKE LIL RAY RAY...

banzai
    thanx man, i'm gonna put those suggestions into action. i'll up this again once i've reloaded up the completed/ semi completed versions!

Shawnik_DeFontes
    i like the sample.. piano is pretty much scr8.. could use some deeper bass but overall nice drop..

one question, im interested in gettin started wit beats.. what programs are there to use that are "good"?

Sting track has heavy potential. I agree with I.N.F.O, needs a harder beat, and the maybe equalize the bass on the string samples a little louder too. Give them that umph feelin.

Shawnik: Start with Fruityloops Studio 4.0! Then check out sites like www.loops.net for links to free samples. A lot of samples come as MP3, and so you'll need an MP3 to wav converter.

Phate