User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Lethal Lyricist League Rules

Xpoz'D

Lethal Lyricist League Rules

Battle Rules

Its 16 lines max per week, you shouldnt need more, 5 votes in order to close, KO rule is 5-0. Theres no biting, swaying, recycling, freeposting or bitching, any of the following will get u suspended or banned from competition. All competitors must vote on 5 open battles, all votes must be explained will or broken down or they will not count. Also they must post voting links in the voting thread or get dq'd from their battle. There are three belts in the LL League. HeavyWeight, Middle Weight, & LightWeight, all pretty much self-explanatory.

Rankings System

The ranks will still be based on win/loss record, but the percentage option is now added to help with power ranking. Power ranking is the second method of ranking, which will be used when tournies come up. Power ranking is basically based on how hard of battles you have had, and will determine what seed you get in the tournies.

Due Dates

Verses will be due every Saturday by Midnight Central Time. Voting will conclude on Monday Midnight Central Time, battles will be posted on Tuesday...this will be the weekly cycle.

Championships & PPV's

Pay Per View will happen every four weeks. Every belt is defended at PPV, if you are champion and you sign out during a PPV week, you will automatically forfiet your belt.

HeavyWeight Belt: Will only be defended at PPV's unless the current champion wants to put it up, in which he/she will PM me the week before telling me so.

Middle Weight Belt: Will be defended every other week. Again, unless the current champion PM's me the week before telling me otherwise.

LightWeight Belt: Will be defended every week. No matter what.

Note: Sign out the week you suppose to defend your belt, and you will automatically forfiet the belt. I will not be telling you when you have a title defence. As champion you should know this.

Royal Rumbles: At every PPV there will be a Royal Rumble which will consist of 4 battlers. The winner will recieve two wins. The losers will recieve one loss each. You may sign up for the royal rumble by PMing me. If not enough people sign up, I will randomly pick people.

Any Problems

If u have any problems with your battle PM or AIM me. DO NOT POST IN YOUR THREAD....I REPEAT DO NOT POST IT IN YOUR THREAD & DO NOT POST UP A NEW THREAD!!! I REPEAT DO NOT POST UP A NEW THREAD. IF U POST A NEW THREAD U WILL LOSE 3 VOTES FROM YOUR BATTLE OR GET SUSPENDED.
    Last edited by Xpoz'D; June 23rd, 2003 at 10:07 PM

Xpoz'D
    Note: Battles will NOT count towards your site record.