User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: John

BANNED For Being A Dipshit I.Q.O.'s Avatar

John

yo.this iz the story of john doe,by IQO, get ready aight.

Lil johny,grew up lisnten to country,never knew tha boy turn out to be a hip hop junkie,the llil boy knew everything bout rap,the underground tapes and mix crap,he knew about D to tah 1,2 before they was a famous crew,he knew about EMINEM he knew all the lyrics to 2pac's songz,most kidz ask whats wrong wit him,well his lifes sucks,his mmom drinks,his dad beats the SH*T out of here everyday of every week,johny's week i dont think he can take it,fo real iz this boy aint gonna make it!

Hook:cuz this iz what(scratch)this iz what,this iz what life's about,x2.no doubt,yo its john doe,

now john doe iz gettin a lil old still young he 16 findin out tha streetz cold,now he has a street code and he iz in a gang,wit real foolz who pullin out and blastin on dem thangz,well one day his "new friends"needed some cash,they told him they needed it,he wouldnt give them no money,they whipped his ass,his brain whiplashed,he has to comeback on tha lashback,the left feild attack,his friends just brought,now he has been schooled yeah but not been taught,the streetz iz tough,but reall that boy just aint enough,

!Hook:cuz this iz what(scratch)this iz what,this iz what life's about,x2.no doubt,yo its john doe,
    cuz this is what lifes all about.

Today on tha news,two foolz where shot,the young boyz crew,stole jewels,from them peepz shop,and now the polce,thinks he iz involved,the boys brain revolves like a shotgun he blasts his crew says "HE'S THROUGH"the threw him to the curb,whipped his ass till he couldnt say a word,somebody heard all the comotion,and called 911,and told them this boy iz rostin,he may die,the ambulance drove by,and got him healthy,they asked what happend"i got beat up by me peepz",(hey arent u that creep)POLICE POLICE this iz one of the jewel theifs,he said "i didnt do it it wasnt me,plz plz,dont take me to jail police,N**** please!

!Hook:cuz this iz what(scratch)this iz what,this iz what life's about,x2.no doubt,yo its john doe,
    cuz this is what lifes all about.no doubt.

months later he iz on death row,now he gonna die,for some jewlez he aint stole,and he didnt even killl the two men,his crew friends screwed him,this aint old news man,get out tha game,or your life may end up tha same

FOR REAL.

peace out......
    !

Battle Record
    0-1
    multis were ight.. the story telling skills were ight..

but it gave me like a stan type of feel.. like you was not even writing for you...

but it was ight piece.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<center>G. Buttersworth™</center>

-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15
    ^^^definately said everything needed to say
    this was an iight piece and the topic was good.
    you need to elevate more but even still this was a good piece

UnO
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.

BANNED For Being A Dipshit I.Q.O.'s Avatar
    thanks but i keystyled this i keystyle all my songz,thanks fo'tha remarks.

The MRB
    yo flow was a bit up off in places, but the story was pretty good, liked the hook, nice constant rhymes

Eborted Verdict- B-

Good work kid keep rhyming

And that was 600, heres 2 600 more