User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: ???

Xplicit

???

Whatsup...with this new mod thing...all of a sudden i come back and im not the mod of MY crew anymore..and someone else is...and its like that for all new crews..but then the "established crews" still have the leaders being the mods of there crews... What up wit dat?

And another thing..ive been trying to make I.L.L.- Alliance and established crew.. for almost a month and a half now..but some mods tell me that we gotta battle the new crew showcase..so we try to get that shit setup and it never happens then i notice that all these other crews are established who didn't have to battle anyone they just got to go up there..Then i asked alldig why that happened and he said that The End put them up there..so i send The End a pm..askin him to reply but he hasn't sent shit back with an explanation.

Im not tryin to sound like im bitchin..but im just wondering whats up wit dis shit.. its like certain people/crews get certain recognition or somethin just because people are best friends with them..

Like i said i aint tryin to bitch i just need some feedback

Battle Record
    0-1
    ^Why the fuck you got to post this in both forums.

and The End is a busy guy. give him time.. he'll holla back at you, when he has the chance.

closed. handle this in Emcee Interaction.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<center>G. Buttersworth™</center>

-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-