User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Diss on This Kid IN Our School

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Diss on This Kid IN Our School

Aight,

This is yo boy WhiteRAp19. Me and my boy WhiteNigga is bout post this diss on this fat kid in our school named Andrew.

THis kid is a wannabe me. I am well known round my town and school fo rapping. He is jelaous. So me and boy is gonna take care of his lil punk ass. He talks shit bout me, and he is goin to the studio this summer to make a demo called

"~Shemy Who~" My last name is shemes. So my boys call me Shemy. But yea. So we disssed him pretty bad. My boy WhiteNigga isn't in my crew, but he will be soon cuz we upp'n his vocab and shit. So Ima leave this thread here and he will be on later to post the first part of the diss. I go second.

My man white nigga got good flow in this diss shit.
    Juss lettin ya'll know.

~1~
    Last edited by ShEmY; June 17th, 2003 at 06:09 PM

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-13
    sounds like a similar situation where i live... LOL

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    Verse1:
    Andrew Caldwell who is you. you say Lil Shemy like u got no clue. Shemy's flows is the ones that be so hot. Remember up in ya battle when he left ya wit no response. Dont act stupid, you fell in love wit the rap game like u got shot by cupid. But the rap game done love you. It would be a whole lot betta wit out chu. Dont even get me started, when u spit i notice heard better flows from a dude that juss farted. When u rap u think u hear a tap, but honestly it's juss ya titties flap. You a rapper? i see u learned how to allusinate. So when u gonna learn how ta lose some weight? Fattest wanna be MC that could ever be. But honestly you could never mess wit lil shemy and not even me! So i heard ya was a model, i didn't kno they used those for McDonalds. You prolly represent the shakes, only thing for a guy whose raps is fake. dont matta if ya style fast or slow, cuz ya got no flow. Dont even get me started bout ya looks, it wasn't my eyes, it was the ground that ya left shook! me and lil shemy so sick of you, so we gotta do what we gotta do to get rid of you.
    let 'em kno shemy.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Black.Jack
    hahahahaha aight piece man, hate fat loud ma fuckaz the fag andrew sounds like one

Battle Record
    124-23
    nick(whiterap19) hurry up and throw your verse in so i can throw in the 3rd verse.

Add & Follow

·

The MRB
    So i heard ya was a model, i didn't kno they used those for McDonalds
    ^^^^
    only decent lines, made me laff
    rest was fuckin week, that fat kid but probably rip the sheit out of u

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15
    an aight diss
    peep my piece The Skitzo:me vs. me
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.

Battle Record
    2-3
    nah, that wasnt too good. vocab was bad, flow was more of a stop after each invisible period flow. didnt like it too much. jus bein honest
    "This is the hardest thing, Ive ever wrote, and I won't confess my sins, for it should hurt mom the most
    But endin my life, seems the best antidote, so I love you all is how I will end --- my suicide note//" - Suicide Note (Last bar) by D GreE

"And I will help, cause you my best friend, I always share wit you, love you forever and care for you
    Delete the narcotics and tear em too, and if it comes back, girl, I love you and I'll always be there for you" - Helpless (Last Bar) By D GreE

"If you partying girl, best believe Ima be blasting with you
    And if you upset girl, best believe Ima be trashing with you
    And if you got questions girl, best believe Ima be asking with you
    And if you leave this world girl, best believe Ima be passing with you" - Im With You (Chorus) By D GreE

DoPe_LyRaCiSt
    i agre...that wasn't that good...it was just ok.

DoPe_LyRaCiSt
    i agre...that wasn't that good...it was just ok..battle him forreal though in real life dawg..

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Hey yo. I did. I left him shook. He had notin to say. But he claims he beat me. He is talkin shit. Gotta shut him up. Ya know?

Battle Record
    124-23
    ya'll say the shit i did was weak, but if ya hear it in Audio it sounds alot better. I admit i didn't use that much vocab, cuz i had ta make so the fat motha fucka could understand!

Add & Follow

·