User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: stop making: vs threads and g-unit threads, you fuckwits

Still in the grave Johnny 6-feet's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-1
    Originally posted by Lyricali

I agree with the first paragraph. . As for the second, perhaps they don't envision hip-hop at the level that you, the almighty Johnny 6-feet does. I'm sure you were a bit "immature" the first time you became a member on an Internet board.

Also, I love how a simple mention of the word "kid," rather than "man" or whatever you would like to be called can never go without a "witty" return post. . Nobody seems content to swallow their Internet pride.
    and i love how you're stereotyping me in my own thread. and whats internet pride? how is it different from regular pride?

but you've made several good points. yeah they cant talk about 50 and whatnot if they want but it doesnt make it any less boring as hell. and yeah i was immature, beacuse i was young, but i still recognised dopeness and wackness. these kids need desperatly teaching.

SS League Record 31-8
    SS HW Champ
    14 x OM HoF

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Atetrack define'
    go the internet pride...lol..

lmao @ muhtugga,its so true...

now...i agree,these threads really piss me off,no inteligent threads,just freeposters replying ot ever thread that involves a rapper ona big label saying"yeah man hes ill"....but,these people,like ot listen to the "popular" music type,no tmatter how much you realize tha tits fake bullshit,they will still listen to it,cant stop that,they will still talk about it...they will still idolize tupac,and call all the other rappers gay,cause they werent "thug life whatever souljah thug man"or whatever it is they say.im sick of seeing tupac threads,not cause i dont liek tupac,wich is true,i cant stand him,but because the sheer quantity of the threads related to tupac and other rappers that i see as whack are becoming mountanous...but i see them as whack,not other heads...your gonan get that shit,peopel tha tliek all the shit other people never heard of,getting pissed at the guys that talk about the guys everyones heard of constantly,i dunnow ha tyou can do aout it?....its a bit of a big problem,if this board was dedicated to underground rap,then you could do somethign about it,but its a site for all rap bases...just so happens the biggest rap base is the one that you and i dislike...immensly...but sadly you cant do much about it....maybe they could like make a big thread talking about 50 and shit and sticky it,then we wouldnt have to go in there to see 30 ,50cent threads all with one line saying"hes cool"theyd all be in the one...i dunno,shit knows,only butters knowns the answer,i think he mentioned a plan or somesuch a thing before,i cant remeber,but oh well...time will tell...

Battle Record
    14-3
    give it time johnny... a couple more months and their will be a new pop/rap fad that they will be talking about

^^lol.. 50's Kid... 25 Cent... Niggaahhh

~*~*~DR - BEST FRIENDS CREW 4 LIFE~*~*~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

verbal ice
    yes

Battle Record
    8-8
    ok jonny

Teeny
    lol johnny 6 feet got real, im feelin ya boy thanx for sayin sumthin

Still in the grave Johnny 6-feet's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-1
    hey chills what you got against people with headgear on? lmao.

and simile, if you aint actually got an opinion dont bother posting in the thread, you newbie herb.

i got a sneaking suspicion that 50's affilation with eminem will mean he isnt gonna be a flash in the pan artist. hopefully he'll actually get ill some point down the line so a thread about him actually be relevant.

but the g-unit issue aside.

what about the constant vs threads being made?

they tend to be montonous, even worded the same way in every thread. sometimes the comparisons between artists arent even relevant.

SS League Record 31-8
    SS HW Champ
    14 x OM HoF