I wonder, rainy days got me anticipating summer,
    The world is not ready for my type, Its trouble on these streets,
    We're forced to fit in like a misplaced puzzle piece,
    Government leeches increase treaties to muzzle my speech,
    Fuck with peeps, now every walk to the car,
    We're ducking in streets,
    Divine Intervention, my intuition suceeds in every mission,
    I'm ready to palm the globe but when will It be my time to go,
    I face the inevitable until then nobody knows...

"I've always been here, ya'll just couldn't SEE me!" Grym Style
    "If words are weapons, do yaself a favor don't talk shit to me."

Decieving-Intro:
    Hey-yo I grip-Trackz,I Split Stackz,I Grip Batz,With Science & Math I hold Wait,In-Rap,
    Rip-Cats with Synopses,Heavely Dope like Narcotics,Equipted with Missles & Optickz,
    Reach-Topicz,Past Infamous,Burn FlameSpittaz,Like Gasoline-Flamerz,With 36Chamberz,
    On U Vasoline-Stainerz,SpitDiamondz,That Cut Jugallerz,Drive thrue ur Cardio-Vasculer,
    Juz To Bust-Nervz,With-Hot-Potency,The Scorch-Melter,Verbally-Smokin-U-Like-Herbz,
    You Light-Nerdz,Get-Lights-Out,When i Light-Wordz,Rotating-Mindz-like-a-Light-Hous,
    Uv Men-In-Tight-skirtz,With Doly-Parten Mouth,In Dick-Typed-Verse,Smal like a Mous,
    Makin-Speach-Slurd,Who,z Infamous?,A Twirp,Left Facless,When 9th Inkt Scarz Pagez,
    With Wordz Thats Eracless,Leavin U like a Dot,Stuck With-Out Stripez or Proclamation...
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>Infamous who??Check-it!!:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    I make my self-invisable,2 slip inside-of-you,& Silently rip-indavidualz,& Infamous-foolz,
    Thinkin they invinsable,I split ur verses-in-2,Usin just half-a-cillabel,Split 1/5th thats-you
    Your stylez-undrinkable,Like dryd-up-poolz,& its unthinkable,U got a ego for a hole crew
    Ur atomik like disarmd-misslez,Missing screwz,Made from tinsel,Paper & stuck with glue
    Skillz like broken-Windowz,Just empty-roomz,I'll smoke U like Indo,U Herb Spittin-Drool,
    This 9Th Spoken-DiSiple,Spitz hard leavs u hindu,Tal like the Eifel,I bomb-to-crush-thrue
    Your wall-Thin-Mental,Rip it Like Tissuez,Then Disscard ur Temple,Till 9th Gainz-Acces,
    Flip out 1 of ur-Dimplez,Like a Black-Smith,BrakeBeat u Braindead,Its The Black-Sabbath,
    Releasin Pencil-Lead,& Venomous-Gasses,In Ur Utencil-Head,With Verbal-Gymnastickz,
    Crafted on Stencil-Scripz,With Mathematicks,All Equipted-With,Two Full-Metal-Jacketz,
    I knock ur Ilegit-spitz,like the sun-of-its-axces,with python-quicknes,u deadon the matres
    Dipd ina Lifelong-sicknes,By a toung-of-acidz,Tryin to FlipThis,Cauzes ur lungz-2-Spazm
    Till your Lipz-Rip,& u Combust-into-Ashes,By the Illest,With a Cruelnes close 2 Hatienz
    My Verbalz-Transend,Like Rugar-Blamentz,Mallin ur Femnes,Like Cugarz-out-uv-Cages,
    Killin ur wacknez thats phat like starvd-azienz,Just a male-Fashiost,That sparkz-Flameles
    & Shinez-blacknes,like Dark-CavedPitz,Il flip u into 9 Galactiz,& leav ur heart-in-Rotation
    Split ur End-Anticz,Leav ur start-in-braces,Then sink-u-like-Titanicz,When on my Pagez,
    U Spit big like Ant-Headz,a Flu-like-Ailment,That talkz big Tragicz,But realyz Unfamous,
    Burnt out like Match-stickz,When they Faded,By this Dubble-Hachet,Provikin-prophecy
    The Hubble-Combatint,Thats Chokin-Visioly,This Infamous-Midget,That spitz-Tapestry
    Like Legless-Crickets,A Kickd-out-Fagget-Mc,A Faceless-Didget,Stayin Zero in Degreez
    Just a Spaceles-Inset,In a Empty-Mentality,That Places-hiz-Spitz,Like Abortiond-Overy'z
    Who,z Infamous-Kidz?,Now a pile of Debree,A over-Rated-Dick,With a child-Vocabulary
    Not even a Male-Chick,Juz a Tampon-Being,Suckin up Stail-Shit,Ended by Shoalin-Glory

GrYm StYlE
    The return of an emcee...Strap on your armor...Check...Yo...

Swingin' maces into faces, leavin' ginsu traces/Been through phases and mental places that went into latent/The knight sword holder, once dubbed on each shoulder/Drank from grailes, witnessed dark angels that made the heat colder/The be-holder, breakin' bread to keep sober/Catipolts heave boulder pillagin' villages and leave smoulders/Cut off six heads in six places of six dragons/The double-edge is my protection, when the troop is down to last men/Delivered deadly elixors poured out from fired flasks/Captured souls with scriptures like prisoners and iron masks/A breast plate of siver guards the heart in me/Throwin' hatchets through back-mesh, opposition parts lethargically/I witnessed kingdoms destroyed and left scorched with anger/Survived captivity in cold rooms and torture chambers/Ran for enemy lines with sin epitomy minds on battlefields/Many-fleets-died yet I survived with half-a-shield/Been forced in with horsemen that claimed to be lord sent/Who kicked doors-in, and had lives bitter and short-lived/I've sat at the round table with knights conjuring strategies/Celebrated victory happily and mourned tragedy/Been lured into rooms and seducted by a huntress/Once felt the crack of the whip upon my back, once clutched it/Experienced the fall of crumbled kings, tossed and humbled beings/Given the clearest vision when I once had trouble seeing/Now I wear plaques of gold to show my past pain and agony/With an excalibur blade to a slain soldier who spoke blasphemy/Before I drank from the cup, and put the finest wine to my lips/I had to constantly clean the bloodshed everytime my life dripped/Knowin' there may never be a light at the end of the cave, so I keep my torch lit...

GrYm StYlE
    Uppn