0 0%
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Spittin Quik lllvslll wh1te_ed1ti0n |real skilled battle| *real*

wh1te_ed1ti0n

Spittin Quik lllvslll wh1te_ed1ti0n |real skilled battle| *real*

::RULES::

10 line No more No less
    No Crew DR or Hate votes
    Checkin Then u getta Halfhour to post(this prevents prewrites)

~Spittins Rule

No Feeding

k good luck dogg

Spittin Quik
    CHeckin g luck son............................................... .................................................. ..............

wh1te_ed1ti0n
    checking in*

good luck

:::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    :::::::::;
    :::::::::
    ;
    :
    ;
    ;
    ;;

;
    ;
    ;
    ;;

wh1te_ed1ti0n
    I counter your weak rhymes as i extract flawless lyrics from my insane membrain //]1[
    so indepth they give your tiny brain immence pain as your plain rhymes get chrushed by my lyrical freight train//]2[
    as i remain strong you buckel and the knees beggin please ''stop the torture I cant take it no more''//]3[
    but I ignore pull out my lyrical 44 blast you and and cast you into the ocean shore//]4[
    my poetic scripts are as good as them come, my flow ethics produce the illest rips//]5[
    from the tips of my lyrical guns to the blips of my myrical puns gots you memorized//]6[
    like noble abe I do not tell a lie, strike you down with my evil eye... I gots you hypnotized//]7[
    clip'd and sized up, your done.. dried up, just face it i gots this win i can taste it//]8[
    this battle was mine and i took it, i shook it, all you can do is try and crook it but ya cant beat me so just waste it//]9[
    let me finish by tellin you that your ona brink of 'self-destruction' your in trouble as you strugle to get your brain to 'function'...//

-w0rd-

your verse dogg.

Ill-ViZioNz
    Yo hit my battle and make a honest vote and I will be sure too go and hit your battle with one......And thatS a Deal.......

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=56178

Spittin Quik
    ..::WARM::..

My punches ‘out of this world’, you’ll get ‘sent~to~mars’, ‘Mail you some scabs’ to prove to you I’ll ‘send~you~scars’/
    Fuck this kid, I’ll drastically end~your~barz, cuz I’m ‘throwin [mic] around’ like ‘Chinese [ninja]~starz
    Wh1te-gettin-wasted his-name seems tasteless and-outta-place-shit- like 2D-APEX'S-ya-style's-BASIC//
    cuz-ya-faced-with a danger-face-it Wh1te-blazin-this-phazed-kid-and-like-CLEAN-veins i'll leave-you-WITHOUT-TRACES//

..::MURDA::..

The Truths~Can’t~Be~Conceived, and after this punch, your ‘Tooth~Can’t~Be~Retrieved//
    How Can You Say Quik ‘GhostWrites,’ When My Words Are ‘More Real Than The Bruises~You~Received//’
    I spit define illness like a dictionary, im just an added additon//
    Your style is whack where did you get your Wh1te Edtion//

..::FLATLINE::..

This battles mine, Wh1te couldn't steal a W from a WENDYS sign/
    You're homo like car "bumpers" you're always known from being "hit from behind"/
    /

wh1te_ed1ti0n
    lol k dogg.. that was a decent verse.. but for real... do you think you could of highlighted your verse anymore???

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    51-14
    vote=q

punches= q easy..u NEED punches...not optional...
    multi-rhymes...tied, both had nicely done...
    personals- q again need these...
    flow- white not by much...

overall...q edged him out with the punches and personals....

Conflict
    haha... both had great openers i think... but the 1st cat just lost it after those 1st few lines.... quick was consistant n i loved this line
    My punches ‘out of this world’, you’ll get ‘sent~to~mars’, ‘Mail you some scabs’ to prove to you I’ll ‘send~you~scars’/

J-Diesel
    Both was tight but i was feeling spittin' a lil bit more.............................................. .................................................. .....

vote= spittin'

J-Diesel
    HIT MY BATTLE UP................................................ ........................................

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...5&pagenumber=2

Battle Record
    23-17
    I was really feeling white's verse for the first 5 lines or so, i was thikin spittin wood haf 2 drop a hot verse, but then it started goin downhill..... Nice lines white jus keep em consistent.......

Spittin' lines were consisteant good punches and flow, adn all tha other shit.....

Fav.. Lines of battle.....

White Edition

I counter your weak rhymes as i extract flawless lyrics from my insane membrain //]1[
    so indepth they give your tiny brain immence pain as your plain rhymes get chrushed by my lyrical freight train

Afteyr re-reading those were your only good lines lol.... not dissin' ya... but nuthin else really stood out....some of em didn't make sense....

SQ

Fuck this kid, I’ll drastically end~your~barz, cuz I’m ‘throwin [mic] around’ like ‘Chinese [ninja]~starz

How Can You Say Quik ‘GhostWrites,’ When My Words Are ‘More Real Than The Bruises~You~Received//’

You're homo like car "bumpers" you're always known from being "hit from behind"/

I felt SQ's whole verse flow punches and all..... this battle didn't really live up to the post name.....

My Vote = Spittin' Quik

Peace
    Peace
    :nerd:

Spittin Quik
    we need votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    yo, spitten quick got dis shit, hit all the
    exponents up higher then the otha playa
    peace
    .................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,................. .......
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,
    ..................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,................. .........,

Battle Record
    30-12
    this shit wasnt even close............................................. .................................................. ....

vote= quik