User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 51 of 51

Thread: Lightweight Title:[Champ] LyricAli (5-1) vs. X-Signals (4-1)

Duce2s
    ok im an idiot...whuteva...i jus know chrit is ill.....and jus lookin at your record i don no about you....but Ya chrit is ill and i got his back....but anyway yall must be the idiots comin in here syain x won the battle.....fuck that shit...we all really know who won and ima laugh my ass off when x gets ripped for that title next week or wheneva and yall try that dickrydin shit again

Battle Record
    27-18
    Originally posted by x-signals
    wtf no everyone who voted for cali is gay i mean he says it him self i had the better verse he starts cryin and here comes his freinds for rescue so no i dont think i lost get of my dick
    7-4

Your Seriously Retarded. And I Am Not Gay. And He Is My Friend. And He Beat You. And I Have Reason To Believe YOU Had Friends Vote. He Didn't Ask Me To Vote....Herb
    follow me on Instagram @updowndaps

Battle Record
    21-6
    ^^^kay w.e

anyways 9-4
    chain look like anti-freeze/fresh like manny be -jay-z

Battle Record
    82-30
    Awards 75+ Wins
    yo.....honestly this is garbage.....ali clearly took this......his punches personals and wordplay outshined x easily........i see the kind of voters votin for x.....newbs and all.....and i already know whats going on.......mad swaying........and go check the newbs battles....the ones who voted that is.....i bet u.......on one of there battles.....x voted for him..........but i could be wrong....either way......ali got this.....

Battle Record
    21-6
    oh w/e 13th fuck you his shit was not better than mine for a fact i had hella werd-play and punchs my shit ate his easily ad secdon the noobs as you say prolly would eat you your a fuckin noob ali's a noob this whole fuckin site is a noob now stfu and leave my thread i bet you didnt even read the fuckin verse's just because hes in ya fuckin crew you wanna d/ryde him i thought you were coo but your a fuckin faggot suck my dick
    chain look like anti-freeze/fresh like manny be -jay-z

Battle Record
    82-30
    Awards 75+ Wins
    I Didn't Know Ali Is In My Crew.......And How Can The Whole Site Be A Newb....Even tho' I Must Admit.....OUt Of This WholE Battle THat Comment Wuz Prolly Ur Tightest Line.....U Clearly Got Beat...And Focus On This And Keep Ur Eyez Off Me....Cuz I Would Spank U...........