User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Wow....some people really are closed minded to new music.....

Em-UhTh-Double Guh-Ah MuhThugga's Avatar

Wow....some people really are closed minded to new music.....

I was at a stoplight going to run some errands for my mom, and I was listening to Aesop Rock's "Float." These two kids next to me had their windows down and heard him. I guess they didn't like what they were hearing because it was different and he said a word with more than one syllable, like goblin. So they turn up their music, which was no one else other than 50 Cent, and tried to turn it into a competition of who can play their music the loudest. Whatever. And then when the light turns green they speed up really quickly, just to get in front of me, flip me off and speed away.

Now, I must ask you, was it really necessary to do all of that? Did they really have to take me listening to a different and much better form of Hip-Hop on such a personal level? But I guess it's the gangsta thing to do.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    ^Yeah, it is! Lol. .

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lab Rat
    theres a word for them. its called teeny boppas. sure, 50 is alright. theres better, but those cats right there are stupid ass

Envious Stylez

Re: Wow....some people really are closed minded to new music.....

Originally posted by MuhThugga
    I was at a stoplight going to run some errands for my mom, and I was listening to Aesop Rock's "Float." These two kids next to me had their windows down and heard him. I guess they didn't like what they were hearing because it was different and he said a word with more than one syllable, like goblin. So they turn up their music, which was no one else other than 50 Cent, and tried to turn it into a competition of who can play their music the loudest. Whatever. And then when the light turns green they speed up really quickly, just to get in front of me, flip me off and speed away.

Now, I must ask you, was it really necessary to do all of that? Did they really have to take me listening to a different and much better form of Hip-Hop on such a personal level? But I guess it's the gangsta thing to do.
    Just a bunch of punks trying to stir shit up...

Battle Record
    8-4
    Just some stupid ass people////// but why is everything compared to 50 cent?
    Original 1-2 Punch Tourney Champ

Atetrack define'
    ^^because it just happens liek that,people always listening to that fucking club song...

lmao at speaker battle,that shit used to be fun,when they had the same track playing,it was cool...but 50 vs aesop..???wouldnt aesops oice alone just kil l your speakers on fullblast...?

its necersary to elevate their status of gangstaness in the wigga community...dont you know anything !?!!!??! !?!?! ...nah they just scared thy might learn something...or they might get seen nex tto someone that listens to something that they cant pick teeny bopper white girls up with in they "fly Whip" that their father bought them for a birthday present...

R-Cypher
    be funny if their speakers or tires blew out down the road... then u come up next to em hehehe..... now whoz laughin

I wish that was the case.....because if they crashed or something I would have pulled up next to them and blasted Aesop Rock like, "I'll wait here until some help arrives. You know, because you guys look like you could use some music to calm the nerve."

BloodType:FU
    i swear every time a car passes my house blasting a radio in their car...its a fucking 50 cent song...im literally sick of that muthafucka...

and yes...they were just some homo thugs who watch too many gangsta movies and listen to 50 and g unit all day so they think their Hard as Cement...Fucking Ignorant Bafoons...

Atetrack define'
    lmao...if they crashed they car in front of me after pulling htat gay shit...id be tipping my ashtray into their car,god knows it needs ot be emptied anyway.

I sing the body electric. Maven.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-12
    see, every car should come with a vaporizer. then you could kill these kinda people.
    wordperfect?
    ..o0Pure0o..

Battle Record
    8-4
    ^^^ ok, now that was just retarded
    Original 1-2 Punch Tourney Champ

I made a vow stating that the only Hummer's I would by would be the ones straight from the military with the machine guns and bazookas still intact and functioning.....

The MRB
    lmao coo

and the tai kwon monks ! Methane's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-0
    Ya Know the Jet Sprays On The Front Ov Ya Car ta Clean the Window?!? If Ya Get a Pin Ya Can Re-Position What Direction it Sprays At... I.e.. Turn Em ta the Side n Then When ya Stop At Lights ''Clean ya Windows'' n Basically It Will Spray Em...

It May Not Be a Bazooka Or Vaporizer But It Can Do The Trick...
    raiders of the lost art ©
    W o r d P e r f e c t

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the pound is stronger than the dollar, HOLLA !