User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Warlords Anthem Part 2

Battle Record
    30-12

Warlords Anthem Part 2

*warlords enter the same arena that they tore up a week earlier. the illness of that show was thought to never be able to be toppled...they thought that ill had climaxed...they thought wrong*

and yall thought that we were just gonna let it be....hell no.....some new faces....but same illness

*Killa Kobra grabs the mic and gets this shit poppin*

Yo this is killa kobra with the introduction im rhymes are finished P-Ducs are under construction/
    This is just an assuption but over the past few weeks has thier roster taken a reduction?//
    KnightShade i will one day rip you like I had a serious case of road rage/
    Your'e bulbless man your just a lightshade n ma lines are swords whilst yours are razor blades//
    Im hittin you harder than Synikal hits ya g-spot ya could put ya lines in a microwave n they'd never be hot/
    Take ya best shot cuz i got news for y'all the productions is on its deathbed dyin beilive it or not//
    Yo i left cuz success is somethin i crave i'l be tha vicar at ya funeral n piss on p-ducs grave/
    The captains goin down with tha ship its somethin ya wont save dont come to me n rant n rave//
    Ya fll out the wackness tree n hit every branch ya like a sheep at a buffalo ranch/
    Knightwhore's wrist is bent he's just a pance concentratin on gettin into Synikals pants//

*killa gives the mic to Ruth.....who then announces a special guest and honorary warlord for the night...Blunt-MC*

I ain't even in this click, but knowin' the heights this track'll hit I'm in.//
    droppin' hazardous shit like an avalanch tipped and landed in this thread.//
    I wasn't even gonna drop a personal dis, but kass, I thought beef had past..//
    now I find out you doin' a track dissin' ruthless's ass.. you must really want attention.//
    dick-ryd'n on battles sittin' on tha Yung 50's "1 inch" with no apprehention.//
    I'll cut off ya connections like ya band-width was dead,//
    you wack crews is makin' no sense like a sandwich with no bread.//
    I'm scandlous, dismantle this whole domain' an' turn it into a war-zone.//
    La Familia reppin' with tha war-lords, it's a war-a-tha words.//
    burnin' "herbs" got me smokin' myself, cannabalistic tha way I'm chokin'-em down.//
    stone tha whole crowd, fuck rap.. I'm rockin' now.//
    got chains hangin' from my wallet, 'round my neck wrists, and my fists.//
    so I'm ballin' in every fuckin'punch that hits,//
    "blunt".. you may smoke me in a battle, it's planned tho,
    I get in your chest and see your lungs split//
    choke you to tha ground, you had enough punishment yet...?

*Blunt goes and chills with the mad Warlord groupies....but on the way he tosses the mic to Ruth*

~RuThLEss~
    Aight here we go again I got the Poetic Remedy for this homosexually Knighwhore Pathetic Enemy/
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=52366 (another thread about me...Lol pathetic)
    Productions already collapsed while Knighshade Jerking Off while home alone is the only time he's 'busting a rap'/(rubber)
    Spell it right Bitch we W-A-R-L-O-R-D-S Mask Murderers Rhymin iz Bland - I spit Fire ta Glands so u better Re-Tire ya Plans/
    (http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=51046 (fuckin homo's starting a dating Line)..lol
    -Past-Present-Phuture-Beat this herbs to Death with a Clock cuz we Lords got 2 much Time on our Hands/
    Tru liez Profane Frees - Explain Please...how the Tip of ya dick is ur 'Main Squeeze'/
    Comin at West fag - now how u gonna spit rhymez witta Brain FreeZe/
    Just joined the bodycount like Exorcist make ya moms xxxxx herself wit a Crucifix/
    We Bring Heat every time we spit wanna battle get Burnt like its ~November 5th~/
    I set Bombs Chyna only shit you "Blow" Mic check & Ruth's dicks...like ~Johnny Depp~ ya sniff shit/
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...61&pagenumber=1
    Click on that)...lol
    Killah Kassius is gay and afraid of Pussy he wouldnt touch it...Heard every negga in Regime had gay oral sex wit eachother guess who wears the pants, not kass, he got fucked bent.///OUCH!....lol
    REGIME?? 13 combined with Kapone dont pack heat just talk Beef...i grill, boil and fry ya Meat/
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=52723 (Click Here)...lol (they having their own beef)
    Bodys with Holes i leave...Feds call my block The Donut Street/

*ruth killed it just like the week before.........he give the mic to Irrelevance just incase we left anybody out*

Irrelevance

when we flow we "Shut Down" the "Productions" with ease,
    leavin "Tha Regime" baffled as we "Kill Instincts" while they scream "Peace, Peace!'//
    we "Murder" those in "Masks" and reveal their true identities,
    shed light on "The Dark Side" and "Infect" those who claim to be "I.L.L." "MCs"//
    our skills "Overcast" and overshadow those who claim to be smart but have bugs in their "Artificial Intelligence", "Lyrically Dominating" "N.B.S.L." with extreme prejudice//
    we are "Infumuz" for destroying herbs like "Platinum Records",
    leavin "Tha Ownerz" wondering how we did it with such little effort//
    "Illegally" puttin "Hits" on the "Parades" whole "Crew",
    while having the "Tendincies" to beat the liers who say they are "Undefeatable".....to expose the truth//
    "The Untouchables" cant be touched because they are in there ill proof bubble, spittin fire at em their sleep to turn their dreams to rubble/

time to end this

yall wack crew are trying to be hard but your too soft to carry the clout..........im tired of you kids acting bad.....go sit in timeout//

*warlords exit.......fuck everyone who hates*
    Last edited by Baxter D. Wall; June 6th, 2003 at 07:19 AM

Battle Record
    24-7
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^DAMN SICKNESS FO REALZZZZZZZZZZ YO PROPS TO ALL YA"LL AND FUCK IT MOST OF THE LINKS I DROPPED AINT WORKIN....LOL But AMA TELL YA"LL the 1st LINK is in the Productions crew Forum .....Knightwhore dedicated a THread special for me....lol (time to expose these herbs)

2nd LInk

MAsk Murderers....forum actually they makin a site...lol for their members ...lol i though it wus for them homo crew so they could chat....and date...lol

3rd LInk

Chynadoll from Productions she made a thread in Emcee interection......and is closed now u can peep saying Me and Mic check are her diserers or admirers or wuteva...lol

4th Link

Is located in REgime crew forum i dont know if they still have it or deleted it but their own members had beef wit eachother...lol Kapone and Kassius ...lol and also 13 diciplin

And yes my apolagies that the Links didnt work.....i dont know why.........But yo Enjoy this the fuckin ENCORE OF THE WARLORDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSS

You've Earned a Custom Title! west's Avatar
    Battle Record
    9-2
    Aint happy here peeps.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    28-14
    Awards WOP Champion
    bunch of faggots,,,,,,,,,killa........ur one funny mo fo
    leaves the productions sayin 'i got your backs'
    lmao......weak ass bitches
    You need Ghost Dog in your DVD collection

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

it's a bold statement - the new youtube

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    illness twin warlords have commeth
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

Battle Record
    27-41
    lol.. yea, yea.. uppin' this shit.. Y'ALL JUST GOT MERKED... lol.. shit was hot yo, warlords reppin' to tha fullest.. La Familia reppin' to tha fullest.. NO ONE CAN FUCK WITH US!!!!
    <center><a href="
    src="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/biasreport/16Bars-TopBanner.jpg" alt="16 BARS CANADA"border=0></a></center>

Battle Record
    24-7
    LOOOOOOOOOOL Fgee dont need to whine man....aight Killa left ya'll cuz ya'll where fuckin weak......damn...

ANYHOW UPPUN ON THIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Pax
    tight shit, when we doin #3?

Battle Record
    24-7
    ^^^^^^^^^^COMING UP AND PAX YO VERSE MIGHT BE IN CUZ I LET THE THREAD OPEN OF THE ANTHEM SO ILL MENTAL AND IRRELEVENCE MAKE THE DECISIONS

Battle Record
    24-7
    ^^^^^^^^^^COMING UP AND PAX YO VERSE MIGHT BE IN CUZ I LET THE THREAD OPEN OF THE ANTHEM SO ILL MENTAL AND IRRELEVENCE MAKE THE DECISIONS

LunkHead
    yo tight drop. everyone hit hard. so i guess i suck cause i didn't get on there...........

its all good. tight shit yalll

Battle Record
    30-12
    we left out -past present phuture-......fuck i thought i got them all...oh well

SYNOPSIST
    THIS WAS PRETTY TIGHT DOG, SOME PARTS WERE TOO ABSTRACT FOR ME THO, BUT OVERALL COOO

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15
    this was maad illl, i think the fiirst was better, thats just my opinion but this still hit mad hard
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.

BANNED for biting
    Battle Record
    18-10
    Killa Kobra was Nice , Blunt-mc was Ok , Ruthless was maddddd Sickkkkkkkkk , Irrevalence had sum Sick Lines....Overall this was a Nice collab...........8/10............If ya all gon do part.3 , Then holla at me