User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: ~Hunger~

Alias-C

~Hunger~

Haven't bee here for a while check it...

Eating the ones with amateur characteristics, rhyming complex or simplistic, but I'm not cannibalistic, cause ain’t any of my species, dig this, non have ever gotten me sick with//
    diarrhea, indigestion, constipation, once I chew it's smooth digestion, mothafuckas bite from me and get worms in their intestines//
    or they getting stomach viruses, I’m violent with this rhyming shit, that’s why they won’t be biting shit, that’s why they on some silent shit…

Now I’m getting kinda hungry, so I’m starting up the hunting//
    and I start fucking gunning them down, not shooting bullet rounds, still dropping lead by the pound//
    in the paper from my pencil, eating rappers with utensils, with the verbal flow I handle, make your bitch ass an example//
    just a cocktail snack, cause your rap is fucking whack, as I attack, you falling back, let that be the end of that//
    if I want a full course meal, then I’ll battle someone real, like somebody who got skill, now that there is fucking thrill,
    that’s somebody who would hype me for the kill//

To them I’ll give the best, of what I manifest, but the rest//
    is simply scurred, of the first word, of my first verse, eat’em with my adjectives, nouns, and verbs, even if I'm full the shit can turn for the worst//
    when approaching my perimeter, I'm ah GHOST you DOG like Forrest Whiteker, be eating critters per//
    seconds, they keep stepping, and my hunger be progressing…

I eat them dead or alive, as I spit these rhymes, turn them to hamburger meat with one line//
    eat domes for 2 percent of knowledge, tear through flesh to obtain fibers, tear through bone like the shit was soft cartilage//
    I eat raw or add in spices, start the slice and dicing, cut you up in slices//
    I spread gore, it’s hardcore, that’s why my avatar’s a fucking bloody sword//
    I come through and wreck shit, it's hectic, eating rappers up for breakfast//
    lunch and dinner, with these rhymes that I deliver, gettin "phatter while the whack is gettin thinner...

thas it, Peace
    Last edited by Alias-C; September 28th, 2003 at 03:17 PM

GrYm StYlE
    GOod spit i liked it
    some was funny

BANNED for biting
    Battle Record
    18-10
    Aight Piece

Alias-C
    thanx... but damm ^ what kind of reply is that... lol...
    I need decent feedback man...
    Last edited by Alias-C; September 28th, 2003 at 03:18 PM

Alias-C
    damm, where y'all at

Alias-C
    as y'all can see, I got some whack ass comments on it... so thas why I'm uppin this... if you reply, then thanx...

Alias-C
    come on...