User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Meta4 Killa (best on the Board)

GrYm StYlE

Meta4 Killa (best on the Board)

I spit metaphors and similes faster than Hilliary slapping Bill Clinton screaming at him "YOU Bastard how could you cheat on me?!!"/ I know my style is the shit MCs have to spray potpouri on me, verbal tactics so graphic that my raps are rated R, X ,and PG-33/ put mercury in ya vains so u can measure my degree of difficulty, 90% of yall MCs fakes and phonies like breast with silicone be/ boalgna is what they bring cause they can''t afford to have beef with me, the steaks is too high plus I got E-Coli and the Mad Cow disease/ I''m ILL enough to sell ya soul to the devil then take it back from him, when I say I''m ILL its more than just an adjective or acromyn/ its an attitude, a state of mind, I battle u to raise the crime rate, been in my prime state before they recorded date or time/ since 99, I''ve been trying to write ILL rhymes, whats that second grade battling MCs using three word lines/ A few years of expereince I''m to good just to be NINETEEN, eating up these weak candyass rappers like jellybeans/ I''ll take your girl away from u just to leave with ONE HAND, my rhymes outshines yours so much that I gave them a sun tan/ thinking u hot I don''t know where u came up with that conclusion, the friction between ya dick and ya hand is the only heat u producing/
    GRIMREEFER will run in ya set, with full clips playin Russian Rulet, most of these MC''s think they perfect yet they can''t come correct/ I''m one of the best, a pain in ya neck chest and ya back, throw u in front of a train cause u told me to keep me on track/ my verbal attack is similar to the bombing in Hiroshima Japan, battling me is like a midget tring to clash with a titan fighting with seeds in his hand/ any MC living after a battle with me is consider a luxury, but I''ll cut off all ya fingers so that u can''t get in touch with me/ luck can be on ya side but u still cant luck out, hit u so hard to ya spirits jumps out ya body and say" DAMN you got knocked the fuck out!!"/ I spit so quick I could beat your ass rockin timbs and baggy jeans, while readin a magazine with ten thousands pounds strapped on back of me/ actually I''m the ILLEST I dare these niggas to laugh at me, Super Lyrical striking ith ya clothes soaked in gasoline....
    Chours;
    I can battle u on train and still wont let that shit ride, MCs couldn''t be safe even if I had let''em slide/ they must be cars cause I"m KNOWN to verbally beat the brakes off''em/ most of these crew is so sweet it looks like somebody threw cake on''em/ debating if i''m the ILLEST LET IT BE KNOWN I''m the apocalypse, forget rockin it I got boulders fallin on top of shit/ if KNOWLEDGE is the key then u know I gots to be locking it, these MCs aint see''in me with a million pair of binoculars/ Super lyrical individual aint no stoppin this, I think I''m the ILLESt u now tell me your hypotheisis....

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-7
    This is that old school rb shit.
    I remember this guy, I aint even know he was banned for biting
    Per Se
    "Fuck The He Say, She Say Shit"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

So what can you do when boys is men
    Our self-image depends on the next man's scrimmage so I sin
    Cause thou shalt not kill, but I tried my best
    Left my fingerprints in his neck
    I never understand why brothers try to act up on one another
    But if the static is comin'
    Fool, you won't catch me runnin'

:.There will be Blood.:
    Battle Record
    3-0
    nice drop.... good flow and structure...............
    :.Apollo .:

Battle Record
    15-10
    yea i remember this too...he dropped this a month after i rejoined the site in 2003...i guess i didnt reply to this....but it was weak..and could use elevation...but hes not on here anymore..so it doesnt matter

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.