User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: cleanin out my closet(2003)

BANNED For Being A Dipshit I.Q.O.'s Avatar

cleanin out my closet(2003)

yo..........this song iz about my dad,it goes this

I remember it like yesterday,bein a lil kid,had the best daddy,a child ever could get,i never had a mom,not cuz they split,cuz she has been dead,since i have been livin this shit,so my dad was the only option or choice,the power in his vioce,when he said he's leaving me,(bye boys),i cant take it no more,fake parents arent fun,F*Ck foster homes,and all the B*llshit he's done

IM SORRY FATHER,I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU,I NEVER MEANT TO MAKE YOU CRY<BUT TONGIHT IM CLEANIN OUT MY CLOSET,IM SORRY papa,I NEVER MEAN TO HURT YOU,I NEVEr MEANT TO MAKE YOU CRY BUT TONIGHT IM CLEANIN OUT MY CLOSET,

You tried to take care of me again,when i was 10,but that plan fell in,it didnt work u couldnt u fuckin jerk,u spent your money on drugz,u hated black ppl,and yet got your weed from black thugz,u beat me,and kicked me,for no reason u whipped me,now your in the penetentry,i hope you'll be there for centuries,

IM SORRY FATHER,I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU,I NEVER MEANT TO MAKE YOU CRY<BUT TONGIHT IM CLEANIN OUT MY CLOSET,IM SORRY papa,I NEVER MEAN TO HURT YOU,I NEVEr MEANT TO MAKE YOU CRY BUT TONIGHT IM CLEANIN OUT MY CLOSET,

now,ima laugh when u die,and laugh when u fall,If u was caught on fire,add spray you down wit gasoline,and alchohal,i hate u,i hope you die,FUCK i'd kill you for fun,im lyin in tha chorus i really aint sorry none

I HATE YOU FATHER,I WISH YOU'D FUCKIN DIE<I WISH I COULD KILL YOU TONIGHT,but right now im cleanin out my closet,I HATE YOU pAPA,YOU NEVER TREATED ME RIGHT,NOW I HOPE YOU DIE,TONIGHT IM CLEANIN OUT MY CLOSET....

Battle Record
    27-41
    this sucked.. not try'n to bring you down.. but copyin' an eminem song is just weak... if you had've atleast not done it to the same rythm and used the same hook it might have been good..
    <center><a href="
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/biasreport/16Bars-TopBanner.jpg" alt="16 BARS CANADA"border=0></a></center>

BANNED for biting
    Battle Record
    18-10
    hahahahahahaha....WHACK.....................Whacke st piece I've read 2day...Ur lyrics were whack as hell
    u hated black ppl,and yet got your weed from black thugz//
    ^^hahhahahahahahha................That Line was WHACK..

BANNED For Being A Dipshit I.Q.O.'s Avatar
    um it was not the same, and it was inspirated by em's song,and if u read the line it says

u hated black ppl,but got W**d from black thugz

meanin he iz a lair,and um u both suck more than a 5 dollar hooker,and dont mess wit me or i will rost f*Ggot,z

oh yeah its true which is the difference,

JHustler
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

U NEED TA MAKE DA VERSES LONGER
    IT WAS IIIGHT

UGKUGKUGKUGKUGKUGKUGKUGKUGKUGKUGKUGKUGKUGKUGKUGKUG KUGKUGKUGKUGKUGKUGK

B(V)U$3
    um you really should avoid stealing shit untill your like triple platinum or some shit..
    *lol*
    you forgot one thing with this piece
    skill
    elevate

Reno Starr
    Yea sorry to agree with bash but I am right now cause he is right man, ya need to do alot better with it.

Battle Record
    20-19
    one word:

boo!
    <center>[size=6I'm Back..Did Ya Miss Me?[/size]</center>