User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Bored....Wrote A Story.....Lemme Kno Wuz Good...

ChynaDoll

Talking Bored....Wrote A Story.....Lemme Kno Wuz Good...

Aight I was bored soooz i decided to write a story imma only give ya a lil bit cuz iono if yall will like it but lemme kno wuz good aight!!,,,,GhOsT

Dangerously in Love (A Love Story.....But Also A Tragedy)......

"I can't wait to see my baby" says Lakisha into the reciever. "I don't kno wha u see in him, you kno he aint nuthin but trouble so iono y u---- Lakisha cuts her off "You always got sumpin to say Latrice" "Well....its like this, you my best friend, i knew you since we was three, i just want to look out for you" Lakisha and Latrice were both 17. LaKisha was mixed with Black and Puerto Rican. She was about 5'6, dark brown eyes, and jet black hair that hit the small of her back. She had a nice shape and according to the guys a "fat ass". Latrice was the typical black girl, opinonated and loud, this girl always had something to say. She was light skinned had dark brown eyes and dark brown hair that was about shoulder length.They lived in Brooklyn (Bed-Stuy), the roughest part. "Well girl Im bout to go cuz Marquis is on his way to pick me up" LaKisha said quickly. "Well....umm...be careful kish aight?" "Oh Fashodoe" Lakisha replied. They both laughed. "Bye" "Bye". About five minutes later LaKisha hears a beep outside, looks at her watch, 6 o'clock "Right on Time!" She thinks to herself. Lakisha runs down the stairs and looks out the window, grabs her keys off the table and yells back toward the kitchen "MA!! Im goin out for a while I'll be back home lata aight?" "Aight babygirl, Don't come home too late." LaKisha opens the door and smiles as she walks off her stoop. In the black Escalade on 24s with tinted windows and the music blastin, is her man, Marquis. He is 19 years old, about 6'3 and somewhat built.He is light skinned- all black, and has some beautiful light brown eyes that sets off his carmel complextion. " He is just too fine" says Lakisha under her breath as she walks to the truck and opens it up. She hops in and looks at her man. He is wearing a an Astros throwback jersey wit sum Pelle Pelle jeans that were faded down the front.He had a matchin fitted and sum all white high top forces on."Wassup boo?" Marquis said in his sexy deep ass voice as he leaned in for a kiss. Lakisha just smiled and kissed him back. "You kno I missed you right?" Lakisha said sweetly. "Well...you got me now right?..Now lets go to my crib and watch some movies. " Aight" she replied. When they finally got to his apartment it was getting dark. They pulled up and Marquis got out of the truck and went to open the door for Lakisha. She slide out of the big ass truck and headed up the stairs. "I want a piggy back ride" She giggled. They both laughed as she hopped onto his back. His apartment was on the second floor and when they got up there he put her down and opened the door.Lakisha walked in as Marquis was behind her turning on the light. She went over to the couch and turned on the tv. Marquis took off his jacket, threw his keys on the counter and went over to sit next to his girl. They started to watch Paid in Full and about half way throught it she said "This movie is boring" So Marquis suggested "You wanna go in my room and chill?". He stood up and offered his hand and Lakisha took it. Marquis lead Lakisha into the room.....................

LEMME KNO WHA YALL THINK AND IF U WAN MORE.. THE SECOND PART GON GET *COUGH* A LITTLE HOT *COUGH* SO HOLLA BACK.............GhOsT.........
    Last edited by ChynaDoll; May 31st, 2003 at 08:11 PM

Battle Record
    24-7
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^WOW......Wut a storry but is Unfinished.............he took her to the room and ........................i guess he raped her..............Marquise......gonna do her dirty i guess

Battle Record
    7-1
    reminds me of a soap opera, not that I watch those anymore, but yeah, only wit a spice of blackness..........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leave me alone

Noiz
    Thats Exactly What I Was Thinkin! A Black Soap Aprah Lmao Good Piece RIght Therr

-First Lady of RB- DaGyrlRemarqabL's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-0
    Lets here more about Marquis!

Naw, I must say, the vivid imagery kept my interest the entire time i was readin it. If you post a secnod part, Ill read it, "Fashodoe"..
    P U R E

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RemarqabL

ChynaDoll
    LOL aight imma post more if i get more feed back...GhOsT

......................... bribeone's Avatar
    Battle Record
    31-11
    very well put.....it was gettin suspensful but then .....................

did he hit it?......cause if she took his hand she was willin right?..

good writing .......ill be waitin for the next part..interesting...
    Bribeone
    Artificial Intelligence

Noiz
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=52156
    It's Closing Soon.

Help Us Out And Vote On That Battle Please, Thanks

ChynaDoll
    PART 2.........

.....Marquis was always getting into trouble. When he was younger his mother sent him from Atlanta to live with his grandma in Brooklyn. He gave her nothing but hell so she sent him to boot camp for 3 months. When he came back home to his grandmas nothing had changed. When he was 16 he started selling drugs. His grandma told him to leave the street life alone but he told her he couldnt do that. Now at 19 he has his own apartment, an Escalade and stays with the newest shit. Marquis has alot of enemies though, and people who are threatining his life. This is all because of last summer in 2002 when Marquis and his nigga Kevette was rollin through the hood and Kevette said that this one ngga owed him some money. Now Kevette was hustlin before Marquis and he taught Marquis everthing he knew about the game. So Kevette rode over to this nigga named Treyshawns house and some shit jumped off and Treyshawns brother Jamal came out and he ended up gettin shot. Now it was Kevette who had the gun and shot Jamal but til this day Treyshawn believes it was it was Marquis who shot his brother. So Treyshawn has kept his eye on Marquis and swore one day he was going to kill that nigga. Now yall might be wonderin wha happened to Kevette, well he got busted by an undercover cop for selling drugs and Kevette shot the cop, now he is doing about 30 years. But after all the shit Marquis has been through he was always good to Lakisha. He always bought her things like clothes, jewelry, shoes, and anything she wanted or needed, he was there. Lakisha constantly tells him to leave the street life alone like his grandma did and he tells her one day he will.
    So at his apartment Marquis takes Lakishas hand and leads her to the bedroom door. "Close your eyes, I have a suprise" Lakisha just smiles and does what he told her. Marquis opens the door and walks into the room. "Okay you can open your eyes now" Lakisha opens her eyes. "Oh my God!, baby when did you do this?" She is amazedby the candles around the bed and the rose petals leading from the floor to the bed. "Before I picked you up, I gotta light the candle" Marquis walks over toward the bed and takes a lighter out of his pocket and starts lighting the candles. Lakisha just stands there smiling as she watches the candles burn. After Marquis Lights the candle he reaches for Lakisha to come to him. Lakisha slowly walks towards him. She gives him a hug "Baby this is beautiful". They sit on the bed and he leans in for a kiss. THey start kissing as Marquis rubs her on her back then lays her down on the bed. Lakisha starts to raise Marquis' jersey until he stops her hand. "Baby you sure you ready?" This was Lakisha's first time and he wanted to make it special. They had been together for 2 years and he has never forced her to do anything. "Yes baby, I love you" "I love you too boo". Marquis slowly takes Lakisha's clothes off and then his. He puts a condum on and gently slides into Lakisha. She shivers as he thrusts forward. Lakisha lets out a slow moan as Marquis goes inside and out of her faster and faster. After about an hour and a half of moans and I love yous Lakisha feels she is about to cum. As she screams and clutches the sheets Marquis cums as well. Marquis looks at Lakisha and asks "Are you okay baby?" "Yes Im fine just a Little sore". They both say I love you and lay there holding each other for another half hour. They bothe get dressed and Lakisha looks at her watch. Its about 9:30. Lakisha has plenty of time before she has to go home. So Marquis and Lakisha decide to go for a ride. They go riding through Marquis' old neighborhood. Marquis throws up the peace sign to people he knows as he passes. Marquis then stops at a red light and waits for it to turn green. As he waits a black Deville pulls up ont he side of the Escalade. Five niggas jump out dressed in all black and run over to the truck.One of them opens the door and asks "Muthafucka is you Marquis?"........

Plz believe this shit gon get betta lemme kno wuz good yall!! HOLLA FRONT...IM GhOsT...........
    Last edited by ChynaDoll; June 2nd, 2003 at 08:12 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    damn damn damn kendra...i get all excited....this is good a lot of suspense...i wanna know what happen....*sits and waits*
    Last edited by shiznit; June 2nd, 2003 at 10:54 PM

ChynaDoll
    Thanks gul....UPPIN...................................

Battle Record
    24-7
    BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.................LOL

Naah interestin shit K...................fosho

ChynaDoll
    ^^^ FUCK U....IM FA REAL....I DUN LIKE U NO MO

nunother
    I like ur stories gyrl! at first i was like, damn, this shit kinda long.. but when i got to the end, it was too short! so much respect, keep doin what u do~

ChynaDoll
    Thank you..thats the kind of feed back i like....not that no one was disrespectful but thanks still