User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Heavyweight Title: [Champ] Evolve (5-0) vs. ~Ruthless~ (5-1)

Battle Record
    20-7

Heavyweight Title: [Champ] Evolve (5-0) vs. ~Ruthless~ (5-1)

Check in's by Sunday
    Verses by Tuesday
    Voting Ends Thursday or when polls close

No biting, feeding or recycling.

No D/R or Hata

10-30 lines
    - MadMan -

Former Administrator's: Yes, We're That Much Better

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    23-2
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion OM HOF Golden Glove Champion
    In
    Rappers sound the same man, found 1 game plan & ran through it
    They all got that Geico flow.. Cause even a cave man can do it

ArtificialIntelligence

AI

Battle Record
    24-7
    CHECKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN CHECK INNNNNNNNNN....lol this will be entertainin .....hahaha

Battle Record
    24-7
    Aight here i go................
    Goodluck KId.....................................

Lets examine the Situation...Evolve The Sole assailant to eating ah verse, If 2x times equal the length of his chain then the 3rd times ah 'charm//1 (get it) simile
    You decipher your weapons, take away the chance of defending yourself throughout this heavyweight battle,U an Intelectual pussy, walking' into ah gun-fight heavily diss-armed//2(parapolegic...lol)
    Evolve your frequency is out of my range, scorching’ 97.5(Hot 97) decimal tones above your deficit, wit high pitched vocal chimes that cause extortion//3
    Forced to use knife sex after my semen slip inside the placenta’s outter limits, my kids spawned 9 months after intercourse but Ruth, performing early abortion//4
    Switch your sexual preference, change your genders persuasions caught Evolve masturbating wit knife edges, no more handling cocks he has the hands on to self pussy//5
    YOUR NOT AS ILL AS ME ???? I Caught him holdin hands wit Michael’s chimp, now he thinks his luck will bare inside the Monkey’s paw, Mistake’s, Evolve contains a lot, look at all his previous verses, for how it hang flaws//6 (lol)
    Your verse will be all talk, Evolve, a Artificial gangsta, he who shall portray me must die from orchestrating barz in tongues, Ruthless book reads- Page 11; chapter 23 -on line 8//7
    Fate; Evolve just another piece of young pussy, R. Kelly can make ah tape about, the resolution bring fourth abuse, like Tina’s face intakes, from the back hand IKE insimulates//8
    Ruth, under attack , not likely he could have ah Kodak moment wit Osama Bin Laden’s Afghanistan army, and couldn’t show no signs of even posing’ ah threat//9
    Homosexual Inteligent yea you I’m shifting the pawns after your bishop, the game of an outstandin’ opponent seems to be approachin your heart capacity slow, cuz Ruth knock tha beats out of ur chess-(chest)//10

Battle Record
    23-2
    its been said, "A warlord is not Truly Dead.. until he is Forgotten" (sig)
    Who am i battling again?? i Forgot.. this dude is already buried & rotten//
    & no sign of the process stoppin, when ur droppin bars softer then cotten
    i leave Ruthless' mouth looking like Piano Keys if he tries Biting what im jottin//
    my eye sight is good so im writing what im spottin & there is nothing around
    unless you mean this over-rated, "i'll never make it" faggot im battling now//
    in that case, How.. did this bitch ever manage to get a Shot at the Title!?!?
    the only Shot he deserves is the Title Role in an 8th grade "Wanksta" Recital//
    Ruth must like to be Spanked with the Bible the way he gets his Ass Blessed by fags
    are those really Posted Pics of ur Girl?? or is it you... Dressed your best in Drag??//
    have your Toe Tested for a Tag... the way doom is Sizing you up for Death
    realizing you spoke to soon, leave ur Heart Racing ur Lungs trying to Catch ur Breath//
    you aint got too much left, but then again.. your just a fan who's lines are played
    talk about riding dick!! he Voted for Me before my battle with OnE was even made!!!//LOL
    peep the Path i Paved, Straight and Narrow towards victory... my legs jolt w/ stride
    & im Serious when it comes to this dummy's Funny mumbling, so i Push All Jokes Aside//
    i got a problem with losing, looks like you dont need a guide... you two are already aquainted
    Ruthless is Ashamed... always Goes Out with a Loss but still Deny's that they Dated//
    i aint gonna lie, i sat and debated on what i was gonna eventually say to this guy
    but then i remembered the 5th bar & realized he was just a Pussy in Disguise//

not for nothing, but is that Really your verse!?!? you sure you want it to be seen??
    especially when every one of ur lines Drag worse than a stadium of full of Nicotine Fiends//
    Less is just a has been, who never was & never will be.. you can trust me on that
    now go smoke a blunt & grab your gat.. and never stop telling yourself you'll ever be better than that//

ArtificialIntelligence

AI

Battle Record
    24-7
    AIGHT NICE SHIT..............UPPUN VOTESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Acidic
    yo tis was a decent as fuckin battle i liked both verses so tis might be a close votin call

flow= evolve
    personals= evolve
    multies= ruthless
    metas= ruthless
    vocab= ruthless
    punches= evolve

overall= evolve

Battle Record
    24-7
    THANKS.....................for voting

UPPUN

Battle Record
    21-22
    Your verse will be all talk.....yes yes.....

wut ever happened to punches.......

did everyone decide there too hard and they'll jsut talk shit....jesus

anyways....as much as i would not like to vote for this cat.....

evolve did take this battle.......
    flow, little punches and personals.......

vote- evolve.....

ruth you seriosuly need to shorten your lines.....i mean maybe you spit fast on track but when your writin it shorten it up.....

weak batttle......no really good punches......blah.....

Battle Record
    82-30
    Awards 75+ Wins
    actually i'm comming at this at a different perspective........look...let me break it down cuz u know every battler likes hearing the good and the bad about there verse......here it is then.........ruth......nice wordplay.........u used it well.......some left me like...what?.....but then i went back to it.....punches i didn't really see.....there was a little bit of them.....evolve brought mad punches and personals in this battle...and also followed thru wit wordplay.....i felt every line in his verse.....it was nice.....now ruth.......we cool.....and we always gonna be cool cuz ur my bitch and u better have my money......but evolve came better in this......sorry dawg.....but i'm goin wit evolve........1

Battle Record
    24-7
    ^^^^^^^^AIGHT BITCH........LOL this wusnt my best i know....anyhow thanks for the damn votes

score

3-zip........................lol

UPPUN................for this Lost.........Nice shit Evolve

AuQ WuRD
    Yeah......I'm Gonna Have To Go With Evolve........He Had Delivery Of Way Harder Punches.........Ruthless..U'r Just Putting Words Together And Making Them RHyme.........We Have Another Cannabis.......Anyways, Evolve Had Better Wordplay, And Personals.....He Took This Battle Hands Down......

Vote-Evolve

Battle Record
    23-2
    4-0... Nice battle Ruthless... No Beef or anything... Peace

ArtificialIntelligence

AI

Shadow God
    Evolve got this one.
    Billy, He had two in one.
    You need to read to find out..
    Anywayz, Evolve had better punches.
    Ruthless didn't have too much.
    This battle was average.
    Not one to say "OH SHIT!"
    Vote=Evolve
    G H O S T.

Battle Record
    8-4
    Originally posted by 13th Disciple
    actually i'm comming at this at a different perspective........look...let me break it down cuz u know every battler likes hearing the good and the bad about there verse......here it is then.........ruth......nice wordplay.........u used it well.......some left me like...what?.....but then i went back to it.....punches i didn't really see.....there was a little bit of them.....evolve brought mad punches and personals in this battle...and also followed thru wit wordplay.....i felt every line in his verse.....it was nice.....now ruth.......we cool.....and we always gonna be cool cuz ur my bitch and u better have my money......but evolve came better in this......sorry dawg.....but i'm goin wit evolve........1
    13 said it the best...

Vote-Evolve

good battle
    Original 1-2 Punch Tourney Champ