Showing results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: FaTaL AcTiOnS vs. ~RuThLEss~

FaTaL AcTiOnS

FaTaL AcTiOnS vs. ~RuThLEss~

12 lines

Battle Record
    24-7
    LOL why in front.........elite would be betta

but CHECKIN IN................................................ ..................

FaTaL AcTiOnS
    i aint got 4 wins shawty
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........

You've Earned a Custom Title! kool-killa's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-3
    i'll drop a vote here if you drop a vote on my battle

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=50600

Battle Record
    24-7
    aight here i bust...............

Ha Ha Ha...I Use To Be Able To "Add-It" Until Of Course I Got The "Tude", If I Subtract The Way I Act Maybe I Might Be Less Rude// 1
    C'mOn FataL w/c back son but while u was out I Met Your Girl And I Pissed Thru Her Neck,THan I'll Step To Ur whole Crew And Pistol Whip The Rest// 2
    To me, you're worthless, like a bitch wit no pussy or tits, But the question is, will ya name be known? Yeah, maybe if I let it.// 3
    DOn't Mess With Me KiDo I Could Pull Your Head Through Ya Ass And Watch You Walks,..Listen And Laugh As You Scream FOr Help So I Guess You Can Say Your Butt-Talks//(Buttocks) 4

~SwiTCH~

....its a unavoidable predictcament, when u think u can win, when u lyrically sensative...and impoyd a " finish him", when ultrasonic rhythem hit....5
    ...wit hollow tips, aimed at yo cerebic, and 50 hits to yo kindeys bitch....6
    ...simply prevents, 2-4 yo battle rec weak infants, and the battle events, i re-invent...7
    ...attack yo cleavage bitch, wit clenched fists, that leave u feverish...8
    ...leave u wit 50 men, let them see u wit, a cercumsized penis bitch...9
    ...the way u copy writs, and paste it, i think u a thief and shit...and like fiendish chicks, wit teeny tits, I leave yo clique Past-Present-Phuture meaningless....10
    ...cuz when i drop da darts, and pop da sparks, and leave yo ass toast..and prove to the art, u couldnt top da charts, if u was the last to post...11
    ...than i locked the narc's, and stopped yo heartz, and ruled like Castro...youll remember the thoughts, i left to haunt, and never let your past go...12

DOne................my bad took too long...

Battle Record
    24-7
    HOLLA BACK............SPIT is 10 to 15 Minutes...shit......aight.....No PRE............................................... ..........

100 Dolla Billas
    Battle Record
    20-11
    eyo....Ruth......go hit up mine wit ....L.A.W.T.O.N, Grim85 and *Mof*, i only need one more poll vote wit mof....help me out fam....and i'll ya back asap

Free Agent

Any Audio Head Get At Me, Got A Question...Or More Of A Favor To Ask...Thanks

Life Goes On.....

FaTaL AcTiOnS
    dang you stretched ya verse alot, forget it though

check it,

Play fair? Ruthless throwin numerous punches and hittin straight air/
    I cause Daymares cause Fatal "rapin this kid" like "Roman Catholic daycares"/
    verses made for a man, they "lettin bitches in" like the PGA and "Anika Sornestan"/
    Thinkin you seein Zay's plan, I'll "twist ya spine" till it look like a "DNA strand"/
    You get ripped when you type, hell half the time you don't even spit what you write/
    Well this time I'll treat Ruthless like the "Wizards" and make em "give up the Mic(Mike)"/
    I'm whippin this dike wit a verse that's fatter than Rupauls tongue/
    And burn more calories than Pepsi One and leave this goof ball done/
    I'll straight kill ya, you wouldn't "make a stand" if you were a "stair builder"/
    I'll let flares hit ya and "leave holes", and use ya chest as an "air filter"/
    You're a born hoe, checkin my profile's teh only way to warn foes/
    I'm like a "derranged scarecrow", my lines hit heads and "tear apart ya corn rows"/

OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/FONT]
    Last edited by FaTaL AcTiOnS; May 27th, 2003 at 05:24 PM

FaTaL AcTiOnS
    ay, I only edited a word or two that sounded stupid
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........

100 Dolla Billas
    Battle Record
    20-11
    This battle was hott, and fuckin hard to vote on.....Heres the two lines that i like....

DOn't Mess With Me KiDo I Could Pull Your Head Through Ya Ass And Watch You Walks,..Listen And Laugh As You Scream FOr Help So I Guess You Can Say Your Butt-Talks//(Buttocks) 4

You get ripped when you type, hell half the time you don't even spit what you write/
    Well this time I'll treat Ruthless like the "Wizards" and make em "give up the Mic(Mike)"/

Fuckin hard as hell...Ima have to go wit Ruth though, not cuz he fam, but he just barely edged it wit the punches....Fuckin props to both though,,,,,,nice battle...........No beef though....Cuz Fatal, u had a hott verse......

Free Agent

Any Audio Head Get At Me, Got A Question...Or More Of A Favor To Ask...Thanks

Life Goes On.....

Battle Record
    24-7
    ^^^^^^^^^^AIGHT UPPUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN MORE POLL VOTES NEEDED............................................ ................................

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins
    I'm a have to go with Fatal on this one...

Close fuckin battle...

But I thought Fatal's flowed better.

That was about the only difference.

Nice showing, dudes.

Fatal

2 tyma
    gotta giv this one 2 fatal. he got his point across short an sharp wid sum ill punchlines

y'all go & vote toongfx vs 2tyma

Battle Record
    24-7
    Just Cuz he FLowed BEtta............................................. ............................Wut Kinda VOTER IS THIS WEAK HERB...............Check Punches MEta's Multi Wordplay................DAMNNNNNNNNNN... FATAL thats why i dont Like Frontlines......u c

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    5-2
    Flow:Fatal
    Punches:Ruthless
    Structure:Ruthless
    Wordplay:Fatal

going with Fatal even tho it was mad fuckin close, ill battle.

can you guys do me a big favor and poll vote on this, No beef.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=50262

peace
    DEL