User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Word

Word

Rough draft. Back rapping again for the first time in a while. Looking for feedback on where I can my improve. Beat's not mine, only the flow.

Going to include this in an LP called "Put It Down". Keep ya eyez peel'd

aww yeah
    stay busy wit tha pen

NYC, Up the Block, around the corner & Down the Street. From where Pimps, Hustas & the Drug Lords meet.
    Battle Record
    3-2

Re: Word

Quote Originally Posted by bigBerd View Post
    Rough draft. Back rapping again for the first time in a while. Looking for feedback on where I can my improve. Beat's not mine, only the flow.

Going to include this in an LP called "Put It Down". Keep ya eyez peel'd
    interesting beat... your delivery needs work.. dont read off the paper when you recording.. take time to memorize it...nice ryhme scheme... make sure you lower your second back up track to 50% or less volume(I usually do 30% or so) or it messess with the clearity of the main lead track causing bars to be lost int he fuzz.... energy started low but you finished the track strong. try to keep your energy high when delivering the first few bars if possible, it keeps people listening to the track.. Good luck on the LP!
    ...M³...
    >³<M.urderous M.ic M.ercinaries >³<

--------------------------------------------------

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Enter the ION REALMS OF METATRON

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE HONEST BATTLE VOTE KING