User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Davedilly

5 83.33%
  • Mv

1 16.67%
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: WK 1 FLL: DaveDilly Vs MV(Dave Wins)

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

WK 1 FLL: DaveDilly Vs MV(Dave Wins)

FRONTLINES 2 PUNCH LEAGUE

RULES
    CHECK IN
    TWO BARS MAX(4 LINES)
    BARS AND VOTES ONLY
    NO FREEPOSTING IN BATTLES

DUE BY FRIDAY NIGHT 11:59PM(PST)

@daveDILLY @mv

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Re: WK 1 FLL: DaveDilly Vs MV

check

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

----------
    Battle Record
    3-3

in
    good luck

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

you know what rhymes with daveDilly? AIDs Silly... Being Braved Killed'em
    currently i hold the Tidal, so if i catch this body off the rip'ide swear its cuz he never made a wave really
    my competitions' in the dust, it urned them a spot next to my throne at home
    ur not catering with those dumb-Down punches but u'll get 1 up on me if they count your chromosomes
    Last edited by miracle; February 27th, 2024 at 10:11 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

----------
    Battle Record
    3-3

mv don’t tempt me 2 send bullets towards ya family @ a fast pace..
    cuz i will fire off tenancy if they land like renting out lot space
    no one’s coming 2save ya - stand up 4 yaself or at least try..
    be independent - or i’ll have ya mom put ur pic in one 2remember u by

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Re: WK 1 FLL: DaveDilly Vs MV(OPEN FOR VOTES)

Quite a good battle I find two bars have been surprisingly hard to vote on coz I feel like you both had one dope bar and one bar that could’ve been dope and didn’t really work. MV your first bar had potential but was a bit wordy I liked the second. Dave I loved the first bar but the second was a bit forced. Based on dilly’s first bar being lotb I’m going with him
    V/dilly

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1

daveDILLY, I enjoyed your first punch. I like how the 1st line connected with the 2nd with bullets / fireoff. I though the 2nd bar punch didn't hit very hard because it didnt seem that creative. For MV, both punches connected very hard. The creativity and wordplay were very strong in both bars. I like your 2nd bar the best with the dumb-Down, 1up / chromosome wordplay.

Vote - MV

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

I liked what MV did w/ the 2nd punch, clever. Dave had tenancy which has been done before but it was ok. If I had to choose between the two I kind of liked MV’s more

V. MV

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Vote- Dilly

MV had the line of the battle with his closer. But the wave punch was mild. Dave had two good Jabs. MV had one stiff cross.

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

I liked both of these guys bars..I thought mvs closer was lotb but the opener was meh… tidal has been done a lot which I can over look if the flip is hot enough, it just wasn’t there.. I liked dillys closer more then the first bar but that was also still a decent bar.. imma give the W to Dave here.. close but mvs opener just needed a little tweaking VOTE DD

- - - Updated - - -

3-2 DAVE

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

I wasn’t a fan of MV’s first bar. His second I thought was dope. Wasn’t a fan of Dave’s first bar with but his second I thought was fire

Comes down to 1v1 for me here think I gotta edge it to Dave here with his miss being better than MV’s. Tough call fire stuff fellas

4-2 Dave

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Battle Record
    59-22

if the voting takes to long i dont mind conceding. its close enough and i dont want to hold up the seasons progression. if thats cool with dilly.

Battle Record
    86-54

Dave wins