User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: WK20: Championship Match (6-5) Miracle vs. (5-3) Kill Spree (Spree Wins)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

WK20: Championship Match (6-5) Miracle vs. (5-3) Kill Spree (Spree Wins)

Regular Battle
    Punches due NO DUE DATES
    Voting ends on NO DUE DATES

Rebuttal Option

both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
    format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

You have 24hrs from when battle was set to agree on rebuttal battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@miracle
    @Spree

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Re: WK20: Championship Match (6-5) Miracle vs. (5-3) Kill Spree

Your dead.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

I’m going to slap your fucking belly

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

@Spree

When spree got locked up, he started answering ?’s like a quiz
    It was such a briefcase he snitched before the lawyer opened his

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Miracle aka Sturdy

Listen cowboy…
    Pull up with your gang, I won’t even shoot w/force
    Cos soon as stirrup in my face? His jaw’ll become my boot support

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Re: WK20: Championship Match (6-5) Miracle vs. (5-3) Kill Spree (OPEN FOR VOTES)

After reading miracles I thought spree would win this but sprees punch just didn’t really make sense. I thought brief case was an okay flip but was a bit predictable due to the cadence I read the punch as but it was direct. Sprees had potential but ass stirrup just doesn’t make sense to me
    V//mir

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1

Re: WK20: Championship Match (6-5) Miracle vs. (5-3) Kill Spree (OPEN FOR VOTES)

When spree got locked up, he started answering ?’s like a quiz
    It was such a briefcase he snitched before the lawyer opened his

*the wordplay, flow, and structure were all great in this punch. It was entertaining as well at the opening bar really grabbed the attention of the voters and flowed into the next bar well.

Listen cowboy…
    Pull up with your gang, I won’t even shoot w/force
    Cos soon ass stirrup in my face? His jaw’ll become my boot support

*This was entertaining as well. I liked the nameplay flip incorporated with the wordplay on the 'stirrup' which hit for a harder personal in this battle in which the 1st and 2nd lines connected well. Also, flow was good.

Overall, I believe that the creativity and bars presented both participants were done very clever.

Vote: Kill Spree

Battle Record
    3-17

sorry for missing this the first time around but Spree just hit harder ,, both ideas were fresh but i was just feeling the imagery of spree's punch more.. again i apologize for missing the alias and typo

v-spree
    aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerr. View Post
    After reading miracles I thought spree would win this but sprees punch just didn’t really make sense. I thought brief case was an okay flip but was a bit predictable due to the cadence I read the punch as but it was direct. Sprees had potential but ass stirrup just doesn’t make sense to me
    V//mir
    In light of the new evidence I think sprees punch was nearly very very sick but stirrup is pronounced more like steer than stur (at least the way I say it anyway, dunno if it’s different across the pond) so whilst it works written down but not out loud for me so for that I’m still voting miracle however it was nearly very very dope from spree
    V/mir

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerr. View Post
    In light of the new evidence I think sprees punch was nearly very very sick but stirrup is pronounced more like steer than stur (at least the way I say it anyway, dunno if it’s different across the pond) so whilst it works written down but not out loud for me so for that I’m still voting miracle however it was nearly very very dope from spree
    V/mir
    i concur. I was about to drop a vote to spree at first but damn 1090 Miracle out here pulling Bigg K moves lol made that shit pretty funny. good battle tho.
    changed my vote after confirmation that it was not an actual person. too bad i think this app needed a 1090 Jake and a Charlseston ActuallyWhite

v/Spree*
    Last edited by MV; February 18th, 2024 at 11:46 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! King Dee Bee's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

I liked both bars here. I've only seen Miracle for a few weeks here but I like how his mind works. Brief Case was a nice Idea but I'm not sure it hits hard enough Ànyway since this is a champ match I feel Kill Spree has the advantage here . Just a more harsher aggressive bar so vote Kill Spree.
    3 Kingz Cartel....2 time B-R-V Text Rap Heavyweight champ

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Vote - Spree

Both were fire. I think Spree edges this one creativity. But both of ya'll had heat.

Battle Record
    86-54

I win 5-2