User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: WK19 Contendership Match: (7-4) Fresh vs. (5-5) Miracle (Mir Wins)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

WK19 Contendership Match: (7-4) Fresh vs. (5-5) Miracle (Mir Wins)

Regular Battle
    Punches due NO DUE DATES
    Voting ends on NO DUE DATES

Rebuttal Option

both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
    format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

You have 24hrs from when battle was set to agree on rebuttal battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@Fresh
    @miracle

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Re: WK19 Contendership Match: (7-4) Fresh vs. (5-5) Miracle

Check, ready when u are

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    I’m gonna read it again then just come back and say a name

Ok I had my wife read both and she picked fresh

I just re read again…….Vote Kill

Ya wife was right u fat retarded fuck, so what’d you task her for
    I’d make you eat your own words, but then you’d just ask for more

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Your whack, I’ll win! that’s the outcome of this bout
    Saying that is my forthright, n the one that’s knocking you out

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: WK19 Contendership Match: (7-4) Fresh vs. (5-5) Miracle (OPEN FOR VOTES)

IMO Fresh was clearly better here. I quite liked the idiomatic wordplay. I’ve not heard that one before, and it was reasonably effective in context. I get that calling Miracle fat was the setup for saying he’d ask for more, but there’s also the implication that his words are too light and meagre to satisfy an appetite. Good stuff.

I’ve seen too many ‘right’ wordplays for it to impress me as the basis for a 1-2 punch bar. It’s fine as part of a larger piece, but kind of basic. Also saying something ‘is my forthright’ doesn’t really make sense, ‘forthright’ is an adjective not a noun. I think maybe he was thinking of ‘birthright’ or something, I dunno.

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

I really enjoyed both bars here freshs was funny yeah another fat joke on miracle but they won’t stop until he loses weight so I’ll allow it. I really enjoyed the fourth right flip for miracle however something about the way it’s worded got me. I’ve always known forthright to come before something and not just being a thing on its own “this is my forthright” tripped me a little so just based on that imma give it fresh which is a shame coz miracles flip was better for me

V/fresh

Battle Record
    14-41
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted SOTW

tossing a coin here I got miracle. It was less predictable imo. but both were cool. never seen forthright used before myself

----------
    Battle Record
    3-3

both were good punches
    this fat joke was good but always done against him
    mir was fresher 2 me, forth right was nice

winner miracle

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

i have miracle here. i liked both but something about that "task her for" felt off. that was my only criticism in this battle .

v/Miracle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    141-66

3-2 mir

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

this was a cool battle.. fresh made me laugh, with the personal tie in. miracle had a flip ive never seen before too, comes down to preference and i usually lean on the side of personals but i think miracle just ahd the harsher punch where fresh had the humor. im going with mira.

cool battle

vote miracle.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! King Dee Bee's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Vote : Fresh

I almost went the other way here but after examining both bars carefully they both did well. Sometimes using the quotes can get redundant but Fresh came right out the gate with a fat Joke set up and closed with a punch that tied the fat joke to saying the guy is wrong for what he said which ended up dodope....and while the Forthright wordplay was an I'll visual, I just thought it coulda been set up better. Maybe with a boxing reference or a set involving asking for directions you coulda almost made it a Triple entendre that way which woulda won this easily conceptually. I'm nit picking here because it was still good but Fresh had a more solid set up and punch while Miracle had a solid end but average build up to the haymaker (no pun intended via 4th right). When both punches are pretty good it Sometimes comes down to the smallest details. But props to both guys

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Decent battle.. fresh had a generic fat joke where miracle was a bit more creative here with the wordplay.
    V/Miracle

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

5-3 Mir wins