User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 112

Thread: Hello

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    @Wuxia I can’t find where you told me who to focus on for my bars. Did you say 2 Vs barc? And spread the rest out?
    Basically focus on like Barcotic, Ryno. and Baron Mynd. I went after those 3. Then I did a team diss and ended with going after Saint. So I didn't really reference Mac or Slayerr, but the team diss covered them.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Aight

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

I covered slayer in my bar but skipped Mac and Saint

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

@MV you there homie?

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Yeah he’s around he’ll send something soon

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Who's voting lol 90% of active people are participating. And dia makes up the largest percentage of potential voters

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Spree View Post
    Yeah he’s around he’ll send something soon
    We have everything, Team Ryno's verse and ours. We just need 1 more bar from you lmao then we're set. I'll piece together our verses after that.

Battle Record
    32-6

@Fresh
    @miracle
    @Art.
    @MV

The verses in my inbox, those are all the final versions right? You didn't make any revisions here in the team forums that I could have missed right?

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    @Fresh
    @miracle
    @Art.
    @MV

The verses in my inbox, those are all the final versions right? You didn't make any revisions here in the team forums that I could have missed right?
    Mine maybe is edited

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    We have everything, Team Ryno's verse and ours. We just need 1 more bar from you lmao then we're set. I'll piece together our verses after that.
    Ugh just write one dawg. I’m smoking meats

Battle Record
    86-54

No homo

Battle Record
    96-70

So ya’ll are one big happy family now?

I’m tearing families apart… I just won’t take a different path
    Picture median ya wives while I fuckin break those bitches in half
    Fuck Team Ryno and every supporter, I don’t ride with the schleps
    I’ll only offer demographic ending… im draggin a chain w/ apartheid to their necks
    Ryno, Barc n Baron at the top- Lmao y’all are gay n not iconic
    If their chintzy fists? I’ll shatter jaws and save every piece that says made in china on it
    No one can find your bodies, they’ll be lost and become a myth
    Your families will be crestfallen, but y’all the ones getting tossed from a fucking cliff
    Slayerr you’re a joke n about to get burned, so just choke dude
    Something lightheaded my way, you’d almost think it was the first time I smoked you

- - - Updated - - -

That's mine

Battle Record
    86-54

Was going to do a baritone wordplay but I ain’t putting much effort in today pal

Battle Record
    96-70

Pronounced bare ih tone not bar

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Fresh the worst person to take pronunciation lessons from.