User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 55

Thread: LLL MAGAZINE WEEK 6

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

LLL MAGAZINE WEEK 6

Lethal Lyricist Magazine

Last week in the Lethal Lyricist League, Champ retained his title, had some big drama, some good battles, a pic battle, a dispute over voting rules and plenty of swaying. But nonetheless its another week of LLL in the books. @Wuxia kind of just threw LLL at me and ran away but hey I'll run it until I ghost again. Shout out to everyone dropping verses and voting. Those of you who didn't try to get them in this week, it makes the league that much more active. We have some more reviews for yall, a predictions , top punches, a REAL interview this time, and some new things to come. Leggo.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

Battle Reviews

Champ Match Art Vs @Fresh

First of all good battle bro. I think it was much closer than the votes went. Fresh has been getting better every week and he also writes super quick so shout out to him. I think he had some nice hits here but according to the voters had some bigger misses to. Art had the overall more consistent verse, which in the end lead the voters to declare Art the champ and retain the title.

Bars of the Battle

Art
    u live on RB! every second u write, take some time off have sex w/ ur wife
    it seems like u need a vacation, & hopefully soule bans u 4 the rest of ur life

Fresh

He’s not the most pitiful member, but he isn’t too far
    We’ve all seen Solaras dirty laundry… but Art’s the one who lives in his car

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

Contenders Match @miracle Vs @kill spree

This was the battle of the week. First it was switched from an ordinary battle to a Pic battle. I had no idea either of them were that ugly but thats a story for another day! Both these dudes brought it. The voters couldnt decide which way to go it really came down to the wire... INSERT DRAMA HERE... @Wuxia decided to get the crowd going by suggesting a win by 2 rule when miracle finally hit 5 votes. I must admit Wuxia knew how to hype the crowd and had most people agreeing with him including me. In the end it was decided it was only fair to give Mira the win because as they say, you cant change the rules mid way through the 4th quarter. Great battle here fellas

Bars of the Battle

Miracle

Kills a broke bitch that looks bummy. poor AF I’m guessing
    This pics probably the first time he’s had a little doe in his possession

Kill Spree

This a tough angle, you need to aim that gun to the south
    Cos your projecting to hit a roof, we just hope its the 1 in your mouth

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

[SIZE=4 @daveDILLY vs @MV[/SIZE]

I thought this had potential to be one of the better battles of the week, but I don't think it lived up to my expectations. MV seemed a bit rushed, wording was a bit choppy, I've seen him drop fire before but this just wasnt his best showing. On the other hand, Dave Dilly had an ok verse. He's still using toupe lines but We'll give him a pass since hes been in prison since 1999. He is adjusting to being a text head and is starting to clean up his verses. In the end voters agreed it was one sided and Dave Dilly came away with his first win in LLL. First ones the hardest homie.

Bars of the Battle

Dave Dilly

eave you a bloody mess - we will never be equal..
    hits will break u down until your covered in red like wen u vote for people

MV

games we must play stab you let you live you think that you ducked fate
    they'll close ya rift with a patch n ya family will be stuck in the lobby while waiting for an update

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Smog Vs Mac

Voters agreed this battle was very one-sided. Smog dropped a cool verses with one of my favorite bars of the week. Whereas Mac looked like he just threw something together to avoid the no show. Not much to say about this one other than stick to it and keep dropping, Smog caught a body at the truckstop.

Bars of The Battle

Smog

Ya spouse suckin dicks, my biggest worry in life is rushin this (lol)
    See we both storm thru bars.. ur just lookin fa the dudes ya wife’s fuckin wit

Mac

I seen what u write and what u rep. all that shit’s a decadent strife
    Smog u aint outta this world, we’re just strugglin to find intelligent life

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________-

Lenox Vs 3Viction

I was looking forward to this battle. First shout out to Dia for dropping 2 verses, i didnt think you would drop one.Personally I havent read much from dia, but i always felt like low key he might have had a few bars. Lenox has been getting better each week but i think struggles with consistency. and then yells at everyone about it. BUT HES WORKING ON IT SO SHOUT OUT LENOX! Lenox had a few nice punches and Dia struggled to stay consistent throughout the verse, Voters thought it was close but the votes came in on a landslide in Lenox Favor. Good battle fellas

Bars of the Battle

Lenox

Dia’s been wack forever. All he does is fucking pout,
    Never seen dude put his heart or soul in this.. & mentioning him 100 times a day doesn’t count.

3viction

Karmas a bitch, it’ll fuck your whole fam up if you get out of line..
    You'll have Soules blood on your hands. I'll have your little sisters on mine.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

3Viction vs Zunto
    Zunto Got DQ'd for recycling a timmy turner line.
    Dia Got DQ'd for pointing out that the timmy turner verse was recycled.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Top 5 Punches

5 On airb&b searching for houses.. in the mountains they are thriving
    I pray u took that Cabin the middle of nowhere, n they hit a tree while driving
    Miracle Vs Spree

4 He’s not the most pitiful member, but he isn’t too far
    We’ve all seen Solaras dirty laundry… but Art’s the one who lives in his car
    Fresh vs Art

3 got a girl u call ur wife, yall have similar interests, both not very bright
    plus she even has that troll in her, but its Zunto fuckin her every night
    Art vs Fresh

2 Ya spouse suckin dicks, my biggest worry in life is rushin this (lol)
    See we both storm thru bars.. ur just lookin fa the dudes ya wife’s fuckin wit
    Smog vs Mac

1This a tough angle, you need to aim that gun to the south
    Cos your projecting to hit a roof, we just hope its the 1 in your mouth
    Kill Spree Vs Miracle

__________________________________________________ _______________

Predictions

Champ Match Art Vs Miracle

Won't break it down... cause I'm in it ,but.

Art Wins 100/0

__________________________________________________ ________________

Kill Spree Vs Smog

Kill Spree vs smog should be a good one. Kill coming off a tough loss where the crowd wanted a win by 2 scenario but sudden death was the rule in place. He dropped some heat against miracle, decided to stay in so it looks like hes looking for some redemption. Smog on the other hand i think is coming off his best verse of the season. If he can stay consistent here this has potential to be a battle of the week. Its going to be a real real real tight one if both come correct. I got Kill winning here.

KillSpree51/Smog49

Fresh Vs @allen Knight

Usually Wuxia and i have an agreement where if you lose the champ match we send you in to battle echelon, but since theres no echelon the next best thing is my guy AK! Welcome back homie. This could be a real dope one , Fresh coming off a tough loss looking to bounce back, I haven't seen Allen drop a verse this year , but if he can shake some rust off quickly who know whats the hell can happened. another potential battle of the week yall better come correct. Got fresh edging this one due to AK being a bit rusty.

Fresh55/AllenKnight45

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Dave vs Mac

Dave vs Mac should be another decent battle. Mac coming off a rush verse I would like to see him be a bit more consistent, he has some cool ideas but it work was sloppily put together this past week. Dave on the other hand has been continuing to take strides each week. Concepts arent fully there but the wording is getting better and better. I thought he dropped a well written punch in 1-2 this past week and his verse was put together well in LLL. If he finds some better concepts and keeps his wording sharp he may be able to pull out a win here. I got dave with the Edge.

Dave60/Mac40

__________________________________________________ _________________

@Exhalted vs @Zunto

Potential potential potential. I'd like to see zunto bring out some NEW BARS instead of recycling, and after a long talk behind the scenes he has agreed to do so! Ex on the other hand has been dropping some bars in the 1-2 punch coming off a dope wordplay against miracle that i havent seen done ever. If he comes with that same creativity and zunto doesnt drop some old creativity this should be a cool battle. Zunto dont let me fucking down! I got Ex pulling it out here.

Exhalted55/Zunto45

Beef Of The Week

[SIZE=4 @LayDoubt vs Lenox[/SIZE]

Here we go!. It seems Lenox is making a home in this section. I woke up this morning to this battle being booked in a lounge thread. It looks like lay came back to check on some old stuff and instantly responded to lenny talking trash. Len was still heated over the ghost writing accusations and even offered to show a screen shot in his notes. Not sure what that would prove but we respect the gesture. Lenny coming off a win against dia where he won going away, and Lay coming off a mag interview that he wasnt even part of. They agreed to drop a 30 piece each from what it seems. From my research done in that lounge thread, I've concluded that these 2 dont seem to like each other This should be a good one
    __________________________________________________ ______________

INTERVIEW!

THIS WEEKS INTERVIEW *DRUMROLL PLEASE* WAIT FOR IT. IS ONE WITH OUR VERY OWN SOULE!

Art: Soule! Whattup homie. There has been some wild accusations against you over the last week or so, ya went from being mod of the year to trying to ban everyone for being members. Tell me where do you think it all went wrong, was it Lenox? Dia? Zunto? they can be alot to handle, but thats what these interviews are for. S

Soule No Comment.

Art Understood, I'll move on. So now that you've made an appearance back, is there anyone in particular you are looking to ban, and if so can you give us a hint, initials or maybe like what the persons name rhymes with?

Soule: No.

Art ALRIGHT that wraps up the interview with our guy Soule! Everyone Clap it up for Soule!

Sorry soule! get well soon buddy we need the members, and this is all in good fun. PLUS, @kill Spree seems like he misses you.

__________________________________________________ _________________

WTF R U Talking about

WTF @Zunto for recycling in both of your battles this week!
    WTF @Lenox calling himself monumentally retarded
    WTF @3viction thinking Onnit and Nothing Rhyme.
    WTF @MV talking about another mans underwear in his opener
    WTF @daveDILLY dropping a toupe line
    WTF @Fresh guy was robbed!
    WTF @Wuxia Trolling Lay doubt and Lay doubt has him blocked.
    WTF @Wuxia Calling win by 2!
    WTF @Wuxia saying Art's Running LLL now.
    WTF @kill Spree uploading a video for 72 hours
    WTF @Soule lurking as a guest, We See You Bro! We SEE YOU
    WTF @LayDoubt coming back and instantly getting into a beef

OUTRO

Alright thats it, I know there no contenders match at the moment. Working on it! Details to follow. It's been fun, didnt enjoy writing this one as much as the last mag! but Hey! WE DID IT. got through another week of LLL with a bunch more drama and a bunch of cool battles. This week is set to be lit lets hope everyone shows. VOTE ON EVERYTHING ! Here, 1-2 Front Lines get this shit poppin! That's it yall, Enjoy the weekend and lets drop some fire! I Didnt proof read shit so if theres typos then....

FUCK YALL!

@Art. @miracle @Wuxia @Lenox @kill Spree @Smog @LayDoubt @Soule @daveDILLY @allen knight @exhalted @Zunto @3viction @Mac @Fresh @baron mind @Habitat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: LLL MAGAZINE WEEK 6

LMFAO at me getting dq'd

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Art’s graphics are FIRE

never seen those before

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Dope mag. Props. Lmao I literally told him if he said I'm monumentally retarded that it might be misinterpreted lmao.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Thanks for the mag but I definitely got robbed here

The main thing we must remember is that the next person soule bans has a name that rhymes with no.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Dope shit bro! Appreciate it

Battle Record
    5-0

Thank you for mag

Dis being DQed was spectacular

Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Which match is contenders match

- - - Updated - - -

If zunto drops new bars I will post a video of shadow boxing

The guy recycles and I’m the one that gets dq’d power abuse much

- - - Updated - - -

I wrote 30 lines last week and he couldn’t even write 1 that wasn’t recycled

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Which match is contenders match

- - - Updated - - -

If zunto drops new bars I will post a video of shadow boxing
    Holding you to this . And working on that

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Thanks for the mag

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    The guy recycles and I’m the one that gets dq’d power abuse much

- - - Updated - - -

I wrote 30 lines last week and he couldn’t even write 1 that wasn’t recycled
    Bless your heart.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Set up for Sprees bar killed the impact guys.

He literally ask/suggest him to point the gun south/down which follows up by saying he hopes it’s in the roof of his mouth. This is why wording is critical. Fire fucking picture reference/concept tho - so props for that.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

OMFG IM LEAVING THIS FUCKING SITE DONT INCLUDE ME IN ANYTHING NO MO!