User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Does Anyone Else Deal With Hypoglycemia (Low Blood Sugar)

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

Does Anyone Else Deal With Hypoglycemia (Low Blood Sugar)

So a couple hours ago I was shaky as fucccck and sweating and super anxious it felt like my body was like shutting down and I was dying. Was freaking out cuz then I felt dizzy and tired like I was gonna pass out. Got driven to the hospital where they told me my blood sugar was in the 40’s. It’s not suppose to go below 70 lol. They tested me for type 1 and did a bunch of blood work but there’s no shot I’m a type 1 diabetic? lol I’m 24. Super weird. They said it could have something to do with thyroid. I just got back home feeling really good now. They told me not to wait 6+ hours to eat. I hadn’t eaten since yesterday
    Make Front Lines Great Again
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: Does Anyone Else Deal With Hypoglycemia (Low Blood Sugar)

I know someone who became type 1 at the age of 35. Immune response. Her immune system attacked her pancreas and she was type 1 ever since.

Usually you find out about that from high blood sugar.

Sounds like iron eat some steak

Battle Record
    42-43

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    I know someone who became type 1 at the age of 35. Immune response. Her immune system attacked her pancreas and she was type 1 ever since.

Usually you find out about that from high blood sugar.
    That’s honestly horrifying and yea they told me that as well

Maybe it was just a health scare idk
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

my homeboy was drinking water for like two days straight and pissing all day long. then, his vision started wigging out on him.

I drove him to the ER and his blood sugar level was 720 and his kidneys were functioning at less than 20%.

They kept him over night and pumped a shit load of insulin into him. Now he takes like 2 pills and a daily shot, and then another shot he has to take weekly.

Dude has always been a gym rat, super ripped and healthy, no history of diabetes in his family, he blames it on his covid shot

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    42-43

Quote Originally Posted by Nohbody View Post
    my homeboy was drinking water for like two days straight and pissing all day long. then, his vision started wigging out on him.

I drove him to the ER and his blood sugar level was 720 and his kidneys were functioning at less than 20%.

They kept him over night and pumped a shit load of insulin into him. Now he takes like 2 pills and a daily shot, and then another shot he has to take weekly.

Dude has always been a gym rat, super ripped and healthy, no history of diabetes in his family, he blames it on his covid shot
    That’s fucking scary, I’m glad I never got the shot

From what you and fresh are saying it sounds like I don’t have diabetes and my blood sugar jus dipped super low from not eating and maybe stress

Yea iron man eat a big ass steak

Iron and anemia ain’t nothing to play with

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
    That’s fucking scary, I’m glad I never got the shot

From what you and fresh are saying it sounds like I don’t have diabetes and my blood sugar jus dipped super low from not eating and maybe stress
    i dont see how youd have hypoclycemia with diabetes. your liver produces sugar when u dont eat even if u have diabetes

Battle Record
    42-43

i dont see how youd have hypoclycemia with diabetes. your liver produces sugar when u dont eat even if u have diabetes
    What do u think is causing my hypo? Eating too many carbs and sugars

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
    What do u think is causing my hypo? Eating too many carbs and sugars
    That would cause HYPERglycemia

Battle Record
    42-43

That would cause HYPERglycemia
    Best thing that matches what happened to me is “reactive hypoglycemia”