User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 138

Thread: MAG - WK16 Haymaker Madness 4

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: MAG - WK16 Haymaker Madness 4

Fresh reminds me of simple jack

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Sorry to hate vote you bro
    Yeah ok bro! That’s just not cool. Wait till u drop

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Fresh reminds me of simple jack
    Lmao nice one

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

posted @Zunto

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Yeah. Because you know. I didn't explain why I didn't vote for Smog in his battle. As for developer, I seen people say herbivore worked as her before, did you have anything to say about that? Let me check.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Yeah. Because you know. I didn't explain why I didn't vote for Smog in his battle. As for developer, I seen people say herbivore worked as her before, did you have anything to say about that? Let me check.
    yeah! fuck them wux!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

I think I'm.appearing consistent

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...=1#post8972302

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Baron this was a good flip on the "just desserts" idiom. Not crazy, but overall no complaints.

Mir you're the reason i didn't vote earlier lol. Herbivore. If said at a regular pace it sounds like a Russian accent. If said fast it kinda works but kinda doesn't.

I gott go BM here. I just think if I had to try that hard to wrap my head around whether herbivore works phonetically that it doesn't make sense to give it a pass. Opens the door for a bunch of weird wp

v/BM
    Here it is. You said if you say herbivore fast it works. Yeah. Didn't want to vote because you didn't know how to react to herbivore. Yeah. You struggled with whether or not it was pronounced right. Did it work phonetically or not? I just don't know Miracle. This is breaking my heart. Yeah. I wish this was easier for me to vote for you. Yeah. If I say herbivore fast it might work.

Gtfoh. You could of said herbivore is as forced as it fucking gets, but you had to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders and regretfully vote against Miracle.

You pronounce faggot faygot. There is no argument you can make about pronunciation with me. Ever. You even have said the g in background is silent. Gtfoh.

Battle Record
    96-70

Here it is. You said if you say herbivore fast it works. Yeah. Didn't want to vote because you didn't know how to react to herbivore. Yeah. You struggled with whether or not it was pronounced right. Did it work phonetically or not? I just don't know Miracle. This is breaking my heart. Yeah. I wish this was easier for me to vote for you. Yeah. If I say herbivore fast it might work.

Gtfoh. You could of said herbivore is as forced as it fucking gets, but you had to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders and regretfully vote against Miracle.

You pronounce faggot faygot. There is no argument you can make about pronunciation with me. Ever. You even have said the g in background is silent. Gtfoh.
    Lmao I didn't vote for it because in the end after sounding it out it didn't work. Look at you trying to gaslight

- - - Updated - - -

So your vote wasn't a troll?? Lmfao

Battle Record
    32-6

I picked developer over Smog's personal, because it was obviously a fake personal to me. And developer isn't bad enough to where I have to force myself to make it work. So Art won to me.

If Art would of said defeloper or "Fresh paypal'ed Wuxia $25 to do the mag this week and sucked his cock too, bevore he sent the $25 btw" in his bar. I wouldn't of voted for any of it.

Battle Record
    96-70

Developer into develope your is much more forced than herbivore into her before

Battle Record
    32-6

had to let my wp defelop, wait for the right time of day
    Fresh paypal'ed Wuxia $25 to do the mag this week and sucked his cock too, bevore he sent the $25 btw

Battle Record
    32-6

lmao I'm just fuckin with you

it was less about the wp developer than it was the personal tbh

you can ask miracle how I feel about fake personals

Battle Record
    32-6

and @Fresh is consistent

Battle Record
    96-70

and @Fresh is consistent
    I may talk like I have marbles in my mouth but lord knows I'm consistent