User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: WK14 HM4: Championship Match (5-1) Fresh vs. (3-0) Baron Mynd (Baron Wins)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

WK14 HM4: Championship Match (5-1) Fresh vs. (3-0) Baron Mynd (Baron Wins)

Regular Battle
    Punches due NO DUE DATES
    Voting ends on NO DUE DATES

Rebuttal Option

both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
    format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

You have 24hrs from when battle was set to agree on rebuttal battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@Baron Mynd
    @Fresh

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: WK14 HM4: Championship Match (5-1) Fresh vs. (3-0) Baron Mynd

Check

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

ready when you are

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    I don't see how ppl during the medieval/feudal eras were able to survive wars back then, like the ones where tens of thousands of warriors line up in front of each other then enthusiastically charge at one another with swords drawn. I mean it's one thing to march all the way to the battleground, but then you have to run towards the enemy too when you get there, and by the time you engage in combat you're surrounded by people friend and foe at an arms length from each other, all swinging their swords and shit. I mean If I'm being honest I've got 15 seconds tops before I'm dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    I'd fake die and hope to not get trampled. Then if we won I would kill the most heroic man in our army and tell his story as my own. I would return home a hero until my misdeeds were eventually uncovered. Ultimately I would be drawn and quartered, suffering a worse death than I would have on the battlefield

lmao dumb faggots a nerd, far as lower-midtiers go you’re the actual worst
    you’ve been stuck in the Middle Ages cuz ur fucking clueless on how battles should work

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

you ain’t baggin’ any bitches, they prefer great amounts of distance
    either they’re Boundaries not getting laid; either way, consent is the bane of his existence

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Pretty hard one to vote on. In one corner, I like barons personal and the way it flowed. In the other, the boundaries shit was creative. I think I gotta go Baron. Good job fellas.

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Re: WK14 HM4: Championship Match (5-1) Fresh vs. (3-0) Baron Mynd (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Baron was dope here and so was Fresh. The personal was right on the head but i am going with Fresh on this one. Sometimes the wps can get stagnant but this shit was creative and was a nice solid slap to the face. good shit fellas

v/Fresh

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

Re: WK14 HM4: Championship Match (5-1) Fresh vs. (3-0) Baron Mynd (OPEN FOR VOTES)

This was a decent champ battle here

I thought baron had a really slick worded personal with the whole middle age shit. Fresh I really dug ur concept but I really thought the wording was butchered for me unfortunately. The biggest detriment was having the word “either” said twice in the punch.

v/ baron

----------
    Battle Record
    3-3

bound or hes i fucked with
    got 2 give my vote to fresh
    baron was cool and always enjoy a personal
    but that fresh bar slapped vote fresh
    Last edited by daveDILLY; November 18th, 2023 at 09:33 AM

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

ive read this a couple of times now, this is one that can go either way.. baron had a cool personal thought the set up with mid tier was a nice transition . boundaries was a cool flip also, i thought fresh could have ended it a little better. literally going back and forth as im typing this , going to nit pick a little cause i gotta find a reason to vote for someone. i thought the finish on baron was better and although its a personal i dont actually love the middle ages play, i think the boundaries flip was a better concept. im going to go with fresh for being slightly better.

vote fresh.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

This battle is wording/execution vs over worded good concept that was poorly executed.

Lars had the cleaner punch here and was slightly more effective because his wording was much better than Fresh. Fresh had the better concept however over worded the concept and his execution wasn’t clean or delivered to its full potential.

Tough call, but winning a 1-2 comes down to the writer with the better wording and execution and that is Lars in this battle.

Lars with the edge.

Battle Record
    14-41
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted SOTW

I got Lars here.. pretty simple but very effective. I did like fresh's concept but honestly not how he worded/executed it. seemed weird to me with all the eithers. matter of preference I guess? but was a good battle overall

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

I live freshes idea just hate the use of either in the same line. Doesn’t feel like a word that should be used twice in a sentence so it softened the Im hit imo. BM was dope too, smoothly executed and imma do that route in this one. Good stuff

Vote BM

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

5-3 Baron Wins the belt.

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.