User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: WK02: Contendership Match (1-1) Smog vs. (1-1) Plot (OPEN FOR FEED)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

WK02: Contendership Match (1-1) Smog vs. (1-1) Plot (OPEN FOR FEED)

https://i.ibb.co/D83vgGL/LLL25.png

Regular Battle
    Verses due NO DUE DATES*
    Voting ends on NO DUE DATES*

Must check-in 24/48 hours for NO DUE DATES to take effect
    *be reasonable

10-lines MAX Regular Battle
    16-lines MAX Contendership and Championship Battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@Smog
    @Plot

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Re: WK02: Contendership Match (1-1) Smog vs. (1-1) Plot

Check in good with 10

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    8-7
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Sounds good
    Plottin your demise.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

When I was young

I exposed my dick to ur mother, let it rise n fucked her, climaxed crazy in the bitches twat
    After the action simmered I bounced.. long story short.. that’s how I created a little Plot.
    I’ll beat the fuck out u faggot, smash u till ur swoll n look a lot different
    Ur appearance’ll be mysterious, leavin ya fam puzzled like wait, when TF did Plot Thicken
    Orange and porridge could be slanted to work, even if u were born in Iran, Kid
    But u rhymed basic n Amish.. Maaan U can’t force that in ANY foreign Language
    I use the 1-2 to try new things, n never lose sleep if im slayed that round
    S’why I wouldn’t take that punch from Lay Back.. I’ll just drop u n lay back down
    Triple L where comp is thick, n it’s a bitch to get by the ones with fags on their dick
    So don’t worry bout losing to dr votes.. learning to dr’s ur ONLY hope to move on from this
    Last edited by Smog; November 13th, 2023 at 01:05 PM

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Smog wins by No Show, Plot rage quits.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

We're going to keep this open for feed.

Battle Record
    32-6

Re: WK02: Contendership Match (1-1) Smog vs. (1-1) Plot (OPEN FOR FEED)

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    He didn't vote on a single battle lol.
    It's partly to space it out so I don't have to do back to back mags lol. I did 1-2 earlier day, and I'll leave this open until maybe Friday, then I'll do the mag and have new battles up late Friday night.

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    It's partly to space it out so I don't have to do back to back mags lol. I did 1-2 earlier day, and I'll leave this open until maybe Friday, then I'll do the mag and have new battles up late Friday night.
    We need battles open tonight, stop acting like ur busy with life… here I’ll leave feed

Cool verse bro, keep doing ur thing

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

I exposed my dick to ur mother, let it rise n fucked her, climaxed crazy in the bitches twat
    After the action simmered I bounced.. long story short.. that’s how I created a little Plot.
    There's a lot tied in here but unless the reader is familiar with story framework they might not get it. Fire.
    I’ll beat the fuck out u faggot, smash u till ur swoll n look a lot different
    Ur appearance’ll be mysterious, leavin ya fam puzzled like wait, when TF did Plot Thicken
    Getting a bit repetitive, should have used this later, don't lean on nameplays two punches in a row if you can help it
    Orange and porridge could be slanted to work, even if u were born in Iran, Kid
    But u rhymed basic n Amish.. Maaan U can’t force that in ANY foreign Language
    LOL, ok
    I use the 1-2 to try new things, n never lose sleep if im slayed that round
    S’why I wouldn’t take that punch from Lay Back.. I’ll just drop u n lay back down
    decent
    Triple L where comp is thick, n it’s a bitch to get by the ones with fags on their dick
    So don’t worry bout losing to dr votes.. learning to dr’s ur ONLY hope to move on from this
    not a fan of this

A pretty solid verse. I've seen you grow over time, you are almost there bro. Keep going, you will be a monster

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

This would have won regardless. Plot is a wuss. Good stuff