User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 109

Thread: MAG - WK02

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Re: MAG - WK02

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    Well you should have known .
    You sure seem to have a lot to say from the peanut gallery back there.

Someone sign me in and give me a battle against sideshow Bob over here next week. Thanks.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Spit View Post
    You too? Gangsta
    Wish I could tell stories of some of the shit I've seen but I am.not putting that kinda stuff online lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    I was doing crimes AND text battling, cuz my mama didn’t raise no bitch and my multitask game is god tier.
    Didn't have pc those years and phones weren't what they are today

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Mod of War View Post
    Lay doubt you’re fuckin wack I said I’d finish you with 20 lines and it wasn’t a joke

You keep dodging and it’s cool but stop going into each tread with all that “I’m lay doubt I beat barcotic 4 years ago I deserve a legend spot” bs. Yeah ok nice win against barc bro we’ve all been there, nothing to brag about foh you aren’t that good
    Lay would merk you silly

Either you weren't around for the golden age or you just like stirring the pot

There are very few people on planet earth that could stand against Lay in text when he was in his prime. That's 100% fact

Not that any of this matters, text don't pay the bills *shrug life*

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Wish I could tell stories of some of the shit I've seen but I am.not putting that kinda stuff online lol
    You must be forgetting we can see your location is Canada.

You knock off a maple syrup factory or sum?

- - - Updated - - -

Lay would merk you silly

There are very few people on planet earth that could stand against Lay in text when he was in his prime. That's 100% fact

I’ll never respond to or directly address that broken condom crackbaby, and I suggest you don’t bother either.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    5-0

Lay would merk you silly

That’s comedy bro. You 2002 niggas are legit stuck in the old days and expect that shit to compete with the legends of now. Then you get mad when votes don’t go your way

Why do you think barc cries every battle? I will merk lay doubt and I will merk you and I’m not even joking

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

You must be forgetting we can see your location is Canada.

You knock off a maple syrup factory or sum?
    Hells angels here are more violent than hells angels in the US.

Funny joke though lol

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

You sure seem to have a lot to say from the peanut gallery back there.

Someone sign me in and give me a battle against sideshow Bob over here next week. Thanks.

Lmaoo oh no! You sound like a crazy person, the peanut gallery … dude there’s 12 ppl here the days of your LLL Jr stories are over .. yeah it was dope , sure from your link you beat a dope text head , I even enjoyed your verse … but relax take a breath and just look how ya sound , ya got mad at fresh for not knowing who you were , and then posted a link to your battle like he was supposed to say “ omg wow I didn’t know this was you , how can I help you “ you sound like a clown . Go drop your rhymes like everyone else and enjoy the competition. Don’t come into a thread boasting and then being upset when someone clowns you .

For the record I hate that shit of singling you out , but the way you carry this internet persona makes easier for whoever made that internet interview . Carry on

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-0

@Fresh me and you vs spitacular and lay doubt tag battle

- - - Updated - - -

I’m angry. I don’t play about text

I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    46-9

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    Lmaoo oh no! You sound like a crazy person, the peanut gallery … dude there’s 12 ppl here the days of your LLL Jr stories are over .. yeah it was dope , sure from your link you beat a dope text head , I even enjoyed your verse … but relax take a breath and just look how ya sound , ya got mad at fresh for not knowing who you were , and then posted a link to your battle like he was supposed to say “ omg wow I didn’t know this was you , how can I help you “ you sound like a clown . Go drop your rhymes like everyone else and enjoy the competition. Don’t come into a thread boasting and then being upset when someone clowns you .

For the record I hate that shit of singling you out , but the way you carry this internet persona makes easier for whoever made that internet interview . Carry on
    Sick novel, bro.

I didn’t get “mad” at Fresh. I was simply dumbfounded because I knew all that meant is he must have not even really been around around at the time he registered, which he just acknowledged was the case. So it’s a little strange to say he’s never heard of whoever when he was the one inactive lol.

And I’m not even trippin. I just wanna battle you next week.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Mod of War View Post
    @Fresh me and you vs spitacular and lay doubt tag battle

- - - Updated - - -

I’m angry. I don’t play about text
    I'm down

These guys should want nothing to do with us
    Facing zelph n fresh, these guys are in a pickle... magic school bus

Battle Record
    46-9

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Hells angels here are more violent than hells angels in the US.

Funny joke though lol
    I watched some crazy episode of Dark Side of the Ring involving some chaotic ass biker gang shit in Canada. The episode about Johnny K9.
    Been a real one.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Sick novel, bro.

I didn’t get “mad” at Fresh. I was simply dumbfounded because I knew all that meant is he must have not even really been around around at the time he registered, which he just acknowledged was the case. So it’s a little strange to say he’s never heard of whoever when he was the one inactive lol.

And I’m not even trippin. I just wanna battle you next week.
    Lol ok man I hope you’re not trippin , if ya were I don’t really know what’d I say here .. cause .. this is a text battle forum lol
    And Sure we can battle sign in and if I lose in the champ match , I’m sure wuxia can match us up.

Battle Record
    96-70

I watched some crazy episode of Dark Side of the Ring involving some chaotic ass biker gang shit in Canada. The episode about Johnny K9.
    Look up Yves trudeau

Battle Record
    5-0

Lol

RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

All I know is that people like Resin M-I-C, Zuch, Ajax, and Username came back a couple of years ago due to the pandemic, but instead of bigging themselves up about how popular they were in their glory years, they immediately signed up for and participated in leagues and battled.

Your reaction to and subsequent attacks on Art, Fresh, Zunto, and myself validate the tone of the interview. I was never around when you were popular on this site, but there are people here that have been, and those people who are familiar with you didn't put you in the HOF. That has absolutely nothing to do with me.

You weren't singled out at all, you opened yourself up to a bit of fun because you insist on linking us to old battles you've had years ago and expect us to jump on your dick about your claim to the best battler in the history of forever. I appreciate your contributions, but if you want somebody like me to recognize your value, because you obviously do, considering the constant linking to your old battles, then you should just sign into the league and actively compete.