User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 109

Thread: MAG - WK02

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: MAG - WK02

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    I think it’s corny as fuck and makes the league look like a complete joke, to purposely give that cocksucker a platform to flex his mental illness on.

Plus it’s lazy ass mag writing.
    Trolls are gonna troll. You either roll with it or you pay the toll

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

I mean it wasn't really an interview. It was a soapbox for anti-Lay propaganda

but whatever, they're all low-to-no talent fags anyway

(just take it in stride, guys)

See how that works? LOL

Tho on a real note, I couldn't care less what people say. I used to, back before I realized how fake everyone is on RB. One day they're like, damn Spit you're dope, that's the best verse I've ever seen, then next week it's you fucking faggot biter you suck your shit is trash they should remove you from legends LMAO

The only people I respect on a battle tip is someone who can hold their own against me in audio.. BET that's exactly NOBODY

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Spit View Post

See how that works? LOL

Tho on a real note, I couldn't care less what people say. I used to, back before I realized how fake everyone is on RB. One day they're like, damn Spit you're dope, that's the best verse I've ever seen, then next week it's you fucking faggot biter you suck your shit is trash they should remove you from legends LMAO

The only people I respect on a battle tip is someone who can hold their own against me in audio.. BET that's exactly NOBODY
    Lol just take it in stride … kinda missed the point bud .. yeah it was a troll going after lay … but when you start posting again randomly about a battle you had idk however many years ago that was and talking about it in 6 different threads , you’re going to be the target of someone’s jokes , and honestly rightfully so ..

As for the no one can see you on audios … lol I like that confidence

Hopefully miracle shows , I’ve never heard him on a beat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

See how that works? LOL

When we meet I'll Audio battle you. But only in LLL

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    Lol just take it in stride … kinda missed the point bud .. yeah it was a troll going after lay … but when you start posting again randomly about a battle you had idk however many years ago that was and talking about it in 6 different threads , you’re going to be the target of someone’s jokes , and honestly rightfully so ..

As for the no one can see you on audios … lol I like that confidence

Hopefully miracle shows , I’ve never heard him on a beat
    I didn't miss the point, I just think it's BS

Nobody likes being singled out and targeted publicly like that, text forum or not. Like I said, doesn't matter to me what people think. IYKYK

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

I didn't miss the point, I just think it's BS

Nobody likes being singled out and targeted publicly like that, text forum or not. Like I said, doesn't matter to me what people think. IYKYK
    I can deff get behind this

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

It’s not about that braindead moron being a troll. He can’t help being born with an extra chromosome, so I don’t blame him. It’s on the person who runs the league and writes the mag for providing the platform, like I said already.

So what if I talked about a battle I had. It’s only because basement dwelling dweebs stay disrespecting me for no reason and act like they have no idea who I am, or act like I don’t deserve a spot in legends which is absolute satire.

- - - Updated - - -

He had some clown ass kid who’s not in the league do an “interview” to write a Moby Dick length novel crying about someone else who’s also not in the league.

Let that sink in.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    96-70

Broke is doing a great job running the league. A little bit of a comedic bit obviously.

Lay Doubt I've literally never heard of you, not pretending lol.

But im sure you've never heard of me so who cares

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

A little bit? It was legitimately half the mag lol fuck outta here.

If you’ve been here since 2004 and have never heard of me, then all that means is you were not active in LLL during the golden era of text battling when shit was at its peak. Because I was very active and champing the league, which by default means you weren’t in there.

So it’s really just a reflection of you if we have the same registration year yet you’ve never heard of me. I was everywhere back then. You were either inactive or such a complete scrub you weren’t allowed to hang out with the big boys.
    Last edited by Lay Doubt.; November 10th, 2023 at 12:30 PM
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    96-70

Yeah I was doing crimes between 2006-2012 lol wasn't online much

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    You too? Gangsta

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

Well you should have known .

Battle Record
    5-0

This guy is such a crybaby lmao makes barc seem like an amateur

Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    46-9

I was doing crimes AND text battling, cuz my mama didn’t raise no bitch and my multitask game is god tier.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    5-0

Lay doubt you’re fuckin wack I said I’d finish you with 20 lines and it wasn’t a joke

You keep dodging and it’s cool but stop going into each tread with all that “I’m lay doubt I beat barcotic 4 years ago I deserve a legend spot” bs. Yeah ok nice win against barc bro we’ve all been there, nothing to brag about foh you aren’t that good

Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER