User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: GTA 6 Finally Coming? Multiple Reports Say An Announcement is Imminent!

Lenox

GTA 6 Finally Coming? Multiple Reports Say An Announcement is Imminent!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-checkout=true

This would suggest a summer - fall release in 2025!!

Who’s buying and what consoles do you guys use?

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Re: GTA 6 Finally Coming? Multiple Reports Say An Announcement is Imminent!

Yeah. Going back to Vice City and you'll go back and forth between a couple like Bonnie and Clyde.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    Yeah. Going back to Vice City and you'll go back and forth between a couple like Bonnie and Clyde.
    Thanks for fixing the links. And yea I heard that too. Can’t wait

Battle Record
    34-10

No problem. I gotta try to fix that Google one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
    Thanks for fixing the links. And yea I heard that too. Can’t wait
    bro....I have been fucking waiting for this lol. Here is my issue though, so Rockstar itself announced on Twitter they will release the trailer next month. After Jason did the Bloomberg article, but does it not seem like Rockstar isn't hyped about it lol. like no logo change, no avatar change, just a "trailer coming next month" like wtf, this is GTA6.

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    bro....I have been fucking waiting for this lol. Here is my issue though, so Rockstar itself announced on Twitter they will release the trailer next month. After Jason did the Bloomberg article, but does it not seem like Rockstar isn't hyped about it lol. like no logo change, no avatar change, just a "trailer coming next month" like wtf, this is GTA6.
    Brooo… rockstar themselves just officially announced on their twitter that indeed, GTA 6’s trailer (maybe it won’t be callled gta 6) is going to be released early December

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    Lmao facts bro.. I was thinking there would be a logo change. Like how they did with rdr2 announcement. Strange nonetheless. However there’s a 0 percent chance they aren’t extremely hype to finally show the biggest video game of all time to everybody. The first trailer is probably a teaser. The game will come to us probably 2025. Id be shocked if it’s 2024

I heard they are making a bully reboot before gta6 tho

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    I heard they are making a bully reboot before gta6 tho
    Naw. Prolly after. Then RDR3

Quote Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
    Brooo… rockstar themselves just officially announced on their twitter that indeed, GTA 6’s trailer (maybe it won’t be callled gta 6) is going to be released early December

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao facts bro.. I was thinking there would be a logo change. Like how they did with rdr2 announcement. Strange nonetheless. However there’s a 0 percent chance they aren’t extremely hype to finally show the biggest video game of all time to everybody. The first trailer is probably a teaser. The game will come to us probably 2025. Id be shocked if it’s 2024
    YEAH BRO FACTS, i JUST WANT TO BE LIKE, YO YALL NEED TO BE MORE EXCITED ABOUT YOUR OWN SHIT. rofl like this is going to most likely be one of the biggest media releases of all time. gtav did 1 billion in 3 days, I am not sure this won't do it in 24 hours. I figured first part of 2025 would be the release, I was really hoping for 2024 since they said on the earnings call they expect such a big increase. but fuck it long as we get it, I am hyped for that trailer though, fuck November wheres December at lol.

I heard micheals kid from gta5 was based on the dude from bully would be nice to get a refresh of that

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    I heard micheals kid from gta5 was based on the dude from bully would be nice to get a refresh of that
    That’s a dope theory

Battle Record
    34-10

I was hoping the Tokyo rumors were true and that we'd get some Triad/Yakuza shit but I'm okay with Miami.

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    I was hoping the Tokyo rumors were true and that we'd get some Triad/Yakuza shit but I'm okay with Miami.
    The multiple city theory still remains true until proven otherwise. UK/Liberty City/ and vice city locations

Battle Record
    34-10

From what I read vice city will be the main land though. Hence the color scheme.

Lenox

Correct