User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 17 of 17

Thread: WK01.5: Contendership Match (1-0) Art vs. (1-0) Miracle (Art Wins)

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: WK01.5: Contendership Match (1-0) Art vs. (1-0) Miracle (OPEN FOR VOTES)

I've seen ya chick & had to laugh bro, she looks like garbage but u still smash tho
    Shit the way you keep bangin that trash, you should link up with the houston astros
    OK, not that great for an opener, but decent nonetheless
    We were crew in NM both co leadin, you'd come to me 4 help with rhymes & schemin
    I normally come to my crusade, now im just destroying everything you believe in
    This was fire
    Im the king of this shit, u wont stop & fight, pretendin to be a thug, the cocky type
    Miracle is so known for being chased down blocks, lebron suing him for copy wright
    OK
    no more fat jokes! have u tried zumba? work out vids? they even have zoom bruh
    i feel bad for this mir cat, b/c im gettin his girl timone while he just looks like pumba
    Complexity is there, but I really can't get into plays off Disney movies
    saw you lost to fresh bro & thought hell no, raising eye brows when u fell slow
    But no worries Il be here as you hit rock bottom, to crush you with a peoples elbow
    Not really feeling this one

vs

I suggest you listen clearly, before my goons make u fear me
    Say the wrong words and you’ll disappear like a verse from Ricantheory
    Not a fan of comparison punches (i.e. blah blah "like" blah blah) unless really well done
    Bro you scared af. never stand up for yourself or got some shit to say
    If he mouths off it’s cuz the dude just came n put his dick away
    gross and not that witty, but insulting
    No one has your back on this site. We all think your the worse
    If anyone does look after you, it’s with replies like “loser” & “shitty verse”
    OK OK, mean, I like
    Your getting beat easy my guy. everyone will praise me in the quotes
    It’ll be an ass whooping so spitacular, Lenox will start bitching about the votes
    Haaaa
    I’ll murder u n ditch the body..Leaving him in parts unknown
    Police won’t even find the humerus, but I’ll Ctfu burying that bone
    Nah

I got Art taking this one, the crusade play was LOTB and I've never seen a flip on it before

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Re: WK01.5: Contendership Match (1-0) Art vs. (1-0) Miracle (OPEN FOR VOTES)

5-4 art wins

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.