User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: WK01.5: Contendership Match (1-0) Art vs. (1-0) Miracle (Art Wins)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

WK01.5: Contendership Match (1-0) Art vs. (1-0) Miracle (Art Wins)

https://i.ibb.co/D83vgGL/LLL25.png

Regular Battle
    Verses due NO DUE DATES*
    Voting ends on NO DUE DATES*

Must check-in 24/48 hours for NO DUE DATES to take effect
    *be reasonable

10-lines MAX Regular Battle
    16-lines MAX Contendership and Championship Battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@Art.
    @miracle

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Re: WK01.5: Contendership Match (1-0) Art vs. (1-0) Miracle

Dw wel just keep battling each other.

I’ll try to have 10 by tonight

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Miracle's good to go. He sent 10 in.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

I've seen ya chick & had to laugh bro, she looks like garbage but u still smash tho
    Shit the way you keep bangin that trash, you should link up with the houston astros
    We were crew in NM both co leadin, you'd come to me 4 help with rhymes & schemin
    I normally come to my crusade, now im just destroying everything you believe in
    Im the king of this shit, u wont stop & fight, pretendin to be a thug, the cocky type
    Miracle is so known for being chased down blocks, lebron suing him for copy wright
    no more fat jokes! have u tried zumba? work out vids? they even have zoom bruh
    i feel bad for this mir cat, b/c im gettin his girl timone while he just looks like pumba
    saw you lost to fresh bro & thought hell no, raising eye brows when u fell slow
    But no worries Il be here as you hit rock bottom, to crush you with a peoples elbow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6

I suggest you listen clearly, before my goons make u fear me
    Say the wrong words and you’ll disappear like a verse from Ricantheory
    Bro you scared af. never stand up for yourself or got some shit to say
    If he mouths off it’s cuz the dude just came n put his dick away
    No one has your back on this site. We all think your the worse
    If anyone does look after you, it’s with replies like “loser” & “shitty verse”
    Your getting beat easy my guy. everyone will praise me in the quotes
    It’ll be an ass whooping so spitacular, Lenox will start bitching about the votes
    I’ll murder u n ditch the body..Leaving him in parts unknown
    Police won’t even find the humerus, but I’ll Ctfu burying that bone

Battle Record
    32-6

I've seen ya chick & had to laugh bro, she looks like garbage but u still smash tho
    Shit the way you keep bangin that trash, you should link up with the houston astros

Nice opener.

We were crew in NM both co leadin, you'd come to me 4 help with rhymes & schemin

Great personal and wordplay.

Im the king of this shit, u wont stop & fight, pretendin to be a thug, the cocky type
    Miracle is so known for being chased down blocks, lebron suing him for copy wright

Wasn't feeling this.

i feel bad for this mir cat, b/c im gettin his girl timone while he just looks like pumba

Lmao.

But no worries Il be here as you hit rock bottom, to crush you with a peoples elbow

I've seen many variants of this concept, didn't really advance the culture.

Lmao. Dope opener.

Lmao.

Fake personal, but sarcastic in usage. I'll allow this.

It’ll be an ass whooping so spitacular, Lenox will start bitching about the votes

Another dope bar.

No.

I have Miracle winning 4-3 in what was actually a fire battle. When I read Miracle's verse that's all I could think. Damn this is fire. Then I checked Art's verse and was just as wow'ed over it. I loved reading this battle guys. Props.

v-Miracle

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Re: WK01.5: Contendership Match (1-0) Art vs. (1-0) Miracle (OPEN FOR VOTES)

a bit repetitive using "garbage" and "trash" but solid concept
    nice
    I feel like the punch fell a bit flat
    bar of the verse
    hello? 2002 called. They'd like their concept back

Pretty solid showing. Really fuck with the crew bad and the Disney bar. The rest either suffered from wording or used topics.

Vs

two birds with one stone, papa likey
    yucky
    I've seen it a few too many times
    another two for one
    lost me here

Miracle, you had some haymakers here and a couple misses. Definitely a nice verse.

Overall I got miracle with a little more consistency. He used some nice personals and his wording was smooth. That Disney bar from Art is nice but he fell short too often in his verse. Vote Mir cat

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Art

Opener was dope
    Crusade a little reach ion know still cool cuz the bar was tight and the personal was fire
    I live chase down blocks but bron don’t really own it just does um. So suing him fucked it up but idea was dope!
    Timone/pumba was cool
    Ehh closer rock people’s elbow used up

Miracle

Opener was fire
    Mouths off was funny
    Look after u was ok
    Bitch about votes was dope. I like how u using shit poopin on site.
    Don’t get the closer

I thought this was a dope read with art having two misses and mir one. Plus I did feel mir landed heavier here also. I like arts flow a lot tho but got miracle winning this. Good battle fellas

Miracle

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Art

vs

Miracle

miracle would have had this one in my opinion if this bar attacked Art more. Current event punches are dope but I feel like it was wasted energy when you should be finding a way to insult your main target first. That's what it came down to for me. Dope read from both I enjoyed this battle. for a short-notice battle, this was fire gentlemen.

v/Art

Battle Record
    14-41
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted SOTW

ve seen ya chick & had to laugh bro, she looks like garbage but u still smash tho

vs

fun read overall. both came in strong, I highlighted the best bars, the rest aren-t necessarily bad but those are the ones I liked the most. Personally I believe Art was a notch above here. From mirs side I didn't get ctfu, and loser/shitty verse was a bit mild, mouths off was ok but not hard hitting. from art rock bottom was a total miss could have worked long time ago, and copy wright was wonky imo. matter of preference I guess

v art

Lenox

This was a fire battle

Art:

vs

Miracle:

Art had a really nice verse here. I can see why people liked the opener. I fucked with the concept but I wasn’t a huge fan of how u executed it. Def a jab tho.. Crews aid was dope. Really fucked with Mir cat too. Miracle had verse of the week I’d say. His shit was fire asf all the way through besides the closer. Fuck u tho for that name call lmao. Dope battle

v/ miracle
    Last edited by Lenox; November 8th, 2023 at 06:12 PM

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Vs

V/ Art w/ the edge

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

diggin it
    this is dope
    cool
    i have seen mir cat but cant remember this exact angle with the to moan w/p. funny lol
    get what youre going for, but was light for me

vs

lol diggin it
    lmao nice
    light. plus it should be worst not worse
    lmao digging this too
    not a fan. seen humerus before a few times too

this is super close and i liked both verses. however, Art. was just a little stronger here. Good battle though

v/ Art.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Miracle:

Wuxia
    Soule
    Lenox
    Smog

Art:

Fresh
    Ryno
    Mac
    MV

Next vote takes the cake

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

@Kill Spree 4-4 drop
    a vote n end this shit please

U don’t even gotta explain lol