User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: WK13 HM4: (2-3) Preston and Ivy vs. (2-2) Ivy and Preston (Preston and Ivy Wins)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

WK13 HM4: (2-3) Preston and Ivy vs. (2-2) Ivy and Preston (Preston and Ivy Wins)

Regular Battle
    Punches due NO DUE DATES
    Voting ends on NO DUE DATES

Rebuttal Option

both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
    format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

You have 24hrs from when battle was set to agree on rebuttal battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@Preston and Ivy
    @Ivy and Preston

Re: WK13 HM4: (2-3) Preston and Ivy vs. (2-2) Ivy and Preston

pound your vag til its busted or you queef n my nights ruined
    left your birth canal so wide gondola drivers take leisurely rides through it

Battle Record
    1-0

Re: WK13 HM4: (2-3) Preston and Ivy vs. (2-2) Ivy and Preston

Quote Originally Posted by Preston and Ivy View Post
    pound your vag til its busted or you queef n my nights ruined
    left your birth canal so wide gondola drivers take leisurely rides through it
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....ack-video/amp/

um lately you been actin funny, maybe its your lack of money
    shit drags me down you see your old lady's purse and try to snatch it from me

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Re: WK13 HM4: (2-3) Preston and Ivy vs. (2-2) Ivy and Preston (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Vote Preston.

I feel like both could polish up their bars a bit but Prestons read like a punch while Ivy's felt like she was making a statement. I feel her concept had potential but she needs to be more aggressive/creative with the wording. Prestons concept wasn't anything special but it hit harder.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

lmfao preston slayed me with the opener but the punch was good too

lmfaoo

ivy wasnt a huge fan this week n u woulda needed something killer to havae more of an impact on me than your husbands bar

v/ preston

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

I didnt really get were Ivy was going with her bar this week. usually, her wording is on point. I saw potential for something nice but it didnt take off.
    Preston the payoff was good but the setup carried here. it's always funny to see this kind of punch where you say wtf or laugh before you get to the punchline.

v/Preston

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

I got Preston with the win here also, liked the hyperbole execution and it has good imagery to it too which is somewhat under-utilised in text battles but can be effective when done correctly

I fucked with it

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Could have sworn I voted on this ,
    I thought Ivy had sweet wording in the set up and a pretty cool concept , I just thought the punch fell apart Preston , had an ok punch set up made me laugh , it wasn’t that impactful but I think it was enough to beat yourself .. or whoever you’re battling

Vote Preston

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

5-0 Preston and Ivy wins