User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: WK13 HM4: Contendership Match (2-0) Baron Mynd vs. (3-1) Miracle (Baron Wins)

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Re: WK13 HM4: Contendership Match (2-0) Baron Mynd vs. (3-1) Miracle (OPEN FOR VOTES)

4-2

Let's get more votes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Re: WK13 HM4: Contendership Match (2-0) Baron Mynd vs. (3-1) Miracle (OPEN FOR VOTES)

BM was cool here but Fat jokes + personal, but i feel like it has to have something extra to avoid that feeling of overuse. Mir was also good here with a more nuance with the punch. I liked that a bit more.

v/Miracle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    34-10

4-3 warmer

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Tough battle to vote on, baryons flowed well and I like the just desserts flip even if it was fairly simple. Miracles herbivor word play was pretty slick but the way the punch ended just completly lost its directness for me. I think I would’ve voted for mir if he ended his punch in a different way but for me it comeplty fell flat at the end and BM was more direct start to finish
    V/BM

Battle Record
    34-10

5-3 Baron mynd takes the cake.