User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: WK13 HM4: Championship Match (3-1) Art vs. (4-1) Fresh (FRESH WINS)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

WK13 HM4: Championship Match (3-1) Art vs. (4-1) Fresh (FRESH WINS)

Regular Battle
    Punches due NO DUE DATES
    Voting ends on NO DUE DATES

Rebuttal Option

both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
    format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

You have 24hrs from when battle was set to agree on rebuttal battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@Art.
    @Fresh

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Re: WK13 HM4: Championship Match (3-1) Art vs. (4-1) Fresh

Check

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Check

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Wasn’t it you, that didn’t know what a woman’s Labia was?
    @Kill Spree to confirm
    Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Confirmation Fresh didnt know what labia was
    Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Point is Fresh had to ask us what a labia was at the age of 26
    dude’s a mess, he fucks 2’s or less n most are just tryna earn a little fix
    every Labia more questionable thing than me... learning the word at 26

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

The sites stale & trolls are actin up, but theyre votin for u, so be happy bruh
    See I'd say RB needs a breath of Fresh air, but this fat fuck has sleep apnea

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Re: WK13 HM4: Championship Match (3-1) Art vs. (4-1) Fresh (OPEN FOR VOTES)

I liked the concept of Fresh’s more but didn’t really like the self-deprecating execution here to be honest, I thought that took away from his idea and felt almost like an attempt to premeditate what his opponent may go for. Conceptually it’s fine, just didn’t have the execution that Art did here in actually feeling like it was attacking the opponent and that was the difference for me - Fresh had the better idea but took a defensive line, where Art went on the offensive.

Vote - Art

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Yeah, I thought the whole dissing yourself thing was counter productive lol. Didn't make a lot of sense to do in a one punch battle. Arts wasn't phenomenal but at least it was more direct towards his opponent. Vote Art.

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I thought the self-deprecating approach was roflz. It's what I enjoyed the most about Miracle's bar last week (wasn't feeling the ending). Art used a Fresh nameflip which was a variant of other Fresh nameflips I've seen before, but imo you can't use Fresh nameflips these days. Same as Art. Fresh Air would be as uninspired as Artwork is to me. I wouldn't try to use any obvious Art nameflips because it would be too predictable. After reading BM's punch and then checking out this battle, I think humor is my go to this week. Fresh was just really funny to me.

v-Fresh

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Ummm. Crazy I mean breath of fresh is everyone has done. Plus I never remembered fresh as fat? Or are you now? Lol. I gotta go fresh here man although I liked arts flow and wording a bit more I thought fresh was still direct enough with the self shame and fresher. Good shut y’all

Fresh

Lenox

The sites stale & trolls are actin up, but theyre votin for u, so be happy bruh
    See I'd say RB needs a breath of Fresh air, but this fat fuck has sleep apnea

vs

dude’s a mess, he fucks 2’s or less n most are just tryna earn a little fix
    every Labia more questionable thing than me... learning the word at 26

Fresh this was def a funny jab at yourself and I thought it was clever but it wasn’t really attacking art. Art had really dope wording and it was pretty harsh but I’m not sure if fresh is fat now? Is he? Lmao. Idk man. Pretty close to call

v/ Art

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

I’m going with fresh here. I thought both were cool but he hit a little harder
    I’m also pretty sure fresh isn’t fat lol but I’ll let that slide.. I just thought more could have been done with arts bar

VOTE FRESH

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

This battle sucked, honestly. I had high expectations for it and was surprisingly disappointed when I clicked the thread and read the bars.

I have Fresh with the edge here, felt as if his creativity with the WP carried him here. Always appreciate creativity, especially if it isn’t forced. His attempt was clean, execution could’ve been slightly better IMO but a cool attempt. Arts bar/play off the name just came off bland to me. I think he could’ve executed that concept in a more harsh manner rather than the sleep apnea route.

Fresh with the edge.

I have a feeling Ivy is going to vote for Art here because she is super intolerant of people with sleep apnea. But I'm going to vote for Art because Fresh went at himself much harder than he did with Art. Art's punchline was funny too, but he didn't rely on making fun of himself to get the point across. I have Art here.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

4-4 next vote takes the cake.

Art:

Soule
    Preston
    Lenox
    Baron

Fresh:

Amen
    Miracle
    Smog
    Wuxia

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Preston and Ivy View Post
    I have a feeling Ivy is going to vote for Art here because she is super intolerant of people with sleep apnea. But I'm going to vote for Art because Fresh went at himself much harder than he did with Art. Art's punchline was funny too, but he didn't rely on making fun of himself to get the point across. I have Art here.
    Let's be clear I don't hate people that snore I hate YOU when you snore so if sleep apnea means snoring then yeah I hate when you do it that doesn't automatically think Fresh should lose the battle. Asshole. I thought Arts punchline was right on I hate people that snore too also it was a personal I could get the sense that it's hard to sleep with Fresh because of the breathing issues I can totally relate. I'm going with Fresh here though because a man that recognizes his faults really gets me worked up.