User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: WK01: (0-0) $pitacular vs (0-0) Lenox (Spit Wins 5-3)

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

WK01: (0-0) $pitacular vs (0-0) Lenox (Spit Wins 5-3)

https://i.ibb.co/D83vgGL/LLL25.png

Regular Battle
    Verses due NO DUE DATES*
    Voting ends on NO DUE DATES*

Must check-in 24/48 hours for NO DUE DATES to take effect
    *be reasonable

10-lines MAX Regular Battle
    16-lines MAX Contendership and Championship Battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@The Real Spit
    @Lenox

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: WK01: (0-0) $pitacular vs (0-0) Lenox

check

Lenox

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ould-Know-That

Salute @The Real Spit

Bro, ur dome is shiny as fuck.. looks like it was dipped up in ball sweat,
    Last time spit proper with girls was 2003.. just happened this faggot wasn’t bald yet,
    Heard you switched to guys.. 60 years old and girls think he a bozo,
    Ripping men’s Aspinall that, what you tryna be, heavyweight champ of being a homo?
    But yo bro I peeped those songs you dropped, ngl they were sounding sick,
    Until I woke up from a bad dream, it was about being stuck in the year 2006,
    Ima gut this wack pussy.. you’re the biggest goof in the world.
    Last time spit terrifier rapper apart… he was scared watching horror movies with his girl,
    My crew do dirt, my only goals to see you pass away,
    So if I Siakam a bury his body right near where the raptors play,
    You’re old and washed, nobody listen when this queer spittin,
    Begging for a key style like a faggot, so go ahead and spit those year old prewrittens
    Last edited by Lenox; November 3rd, 2023 at 07:08 PM Reason: Edited in his song link

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ighlight=Lenox

You shoulda asked for more than 2 hours bro.

Lenox, just smack yourself. lose the ego or ask for help
    always trying to 1-up me. I gave you a deadline & you came back with 12
    constantly bitching & moaning, honestly it's pathetic bro you're mental
    you're such a full-time fag, you prolly got medical & dental
    as for music, can't compare. you coming up short when dicks are swingin
    fuck your London Transport, I guarantee you're still losing to chicks in England
    & your girl's a hooker slut, who cares the cost to partake. I smashed her
    fuck the per diem, it's night rates you'll need for the intense heartache after
    I'm bringing RB back. your death's automatic when I'm gunnin they like my shit
    my trigger pull bump stock prices & I'll leave you insolvent to wipe my prints
    bro you skip out on battles often cuz you're constantly ducking your fears
    you suck, & you're only good at no showing cuz you been tucking for years

'night

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Re: WK01: (0-0) $pitacular vs (0-0) Lenox (READY FOR VOTES)

yo bro I peeped those songs you dropped, ngl they were sounding sick,
    Last time spit terrifier rapper apart… he was scared watching horror movies with his girl,

Vs

fuck your London Transport, I guarantee you're still losing to chicks in England

Cool battle , quick keyed .. len had some missed opener was choppy , ripping absinal that was a bit of a reach the woke up in 2006 I think was my favorite bar of yours very statementish but I liked it . The siakam raptors bar went over my head , and the closer was cool since he came in hot asking for a quick battle but the lunch wasn’t there .

Spit first 3 bars were dope .. I thought the medical and dental line was fire . London transport was a cool personal and then I felt you got a little statementish as well .

Cool battle love that ya both dropped quick

I’m going to give it to Spit for having the harder hits and the line of the battle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Lenox… I wasn’t feeling much from this.. this was more on the weaker shit of what I seen from u lately
    Let’s start with the opener.. I might be missing something cuz this went right over my head.. no clue what this means..then u got the Aspinall line which doesn’t work cuz it’s pronounced as-pin-all.. bad dream line just seemed like filler but ok… watching movies with ya girl line was cool, I was digging the wordplay just thought u could of flipped it harder… again with the Siakam line it doesn’t work nor do I even know where u were going with it bc it’s pronounced see-ahh-cum… then the closer felt like filler again… idk man I wasn’t feeling it…

Spit had deadlines was cool… full time fag was funny but didn’t hit hard.. London was cool

Overall cool little battle for a quick write.. gotta give it to spit tho

Vote spit
    Last edited by miracle; November 3rd, 2023 at 08:25 PM

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Last time spit proper with girls was 2003.. just happened this faggot wasn’t bald yet,
    Comedy. Simple nameflip but effective.

Ripping men’s Aspinall that, what you tryna be, heavyweight champ of being a homo?

I love the attempt on this wordplay. It was risky. Ripping men's ass and all that. But that "p" is what messed you up. The risk didn't pay off this time, but don't let it discourage you from using wordplays, keep at it because the beauty of wordplays is that they allow you to tap into your creativity without being cliche.

This was dope because anybody that listened to that particular audio and doesn't admit that it sounded like old mainstream early to mid 2000s is being dishonest with themselves. That's why I myself stated in that thread that I wasn't feeling the track.

A great wordplay, but Terrifier has been done before. This was a variant but I don't care about variants because no idea is original unless it's original. I also used a Terrifer concept, not the wordplay, but the concept, and it didn't receive a lot of love, lol. I liked this bar the only problem I see is tearing a fire rapper apart has nothing to do with watching horror movies with his girl. It was just the wordplay itself. It wasn't supported enough in the setup and this hurt the bar conceptually.

THIS. I definitely thought this was your LOTB. When I see ock Im'a bury his body. This was nice. You had a subtle basketball reference in the setup that conceptually moved the bar along into your Siakam wordplay and landed with the Raptors finish.

Begging for a key style like a faggot, so go ahead and spit those year old prewrittens

I see what you were saying here. You were expecting old material from him that he had written at a time when he wasn't active. It was a gamble because if he had even one personal against you in his verse it would discredit this bar.

A deadline wp is similar to a hotline wp in that there's a high probability it has been overused to the point variants don't matter much. This was an okay flip. I'm assuming by the always trying to 1-Up me part you have a long-standing association with him to make that kind of statement. If not it was a reach and fake personal.

Again. Another personal that I don't see as being legitimate. I haven't seen him bitching or moaning since he's been back. I did think the punchline was okay but feel you're reaching here with fake personals for content, and the full-time thing was pretty simple.

This was a dope personal and your LOTB.

It's night rates you'll need was bad wording. It felt rather unnatural reading that aloud. That really spoiled the bar for me because it's at the center of your punchline leading into what should be the payoff.

My trigger pull bump stock prices sounded terrible lmao. I mean for a gun bar, picture you standing in the middle of a crowd, staring down your opponent, and telling him yo my trigger pull bump stock prices. That just doesn't work for me. And then I'll leave you insolvent to. Again. I didn't like the wording here.

This was another fake personal. That's 3. 3 fake personals in one verse. You were reaching for content here because dude hasn't been around RB for a long time but you want us to believe he's no showing left and right. Anybody who has been active should know this isn't true. And coming from somebody who has been inactive, that's a bold statement to make. The bar was comical, and it would of been dope if used against somebody like Zunto or Allen Knight

Okay so this came down to 1 bar a piece that were both LOTB. I have Spit's winning over Lenox because it was a great personal and was nicely written. But Lenox had a few bars that landed for me as evidenced by my breakdown.

v-Lenox
    Last edited by Wuxia; November 4th, 2023 at 08:56 AM

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

vs

Lenox had some good concepts but i dont feel that they were translated into punches as
    precisely as they could have been. i believe this match was on short notice so that is understandable. $pit definitely had the more polished verse. His opening was my favorite bar this battle.
    v/$pit

Battle Record
    14-41
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted SOTW

vs

Last time spit terrifier rapper apart… he was scared watching horror movies with his girl

fun read given its all keystyles and probably some prewritten here and there. I got spit with more consistency across his verse, most of lenox was misses for me but I definitely like the style, probably needs to be a bit harsher nowadays for something to hit correctly. good showing guys

v spitacular

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    8-7
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Vote Lenox
    Len had some good wps n nice personals.
    It was a good verse. Read well and bars hit.
    Spit had some ok hits. But some of the bars like
    Deadline werent fresh. Also lacked a personal angle.
    Loved the medical dental line though.
    Plottin your demise.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Lenox

Opener cool
    Aspinal was a reach
    Bad dream was fire
    Terifier was cool.
    Siakam was a slight reach see ock um a burry is how I say it but fast works. I like it
    Closer was ehhh

Spit

Opener was alright
    Full time fag was funny
    London transport was fire
    Per diem was cool
    Didn’t really like bump stock
    Closer was funny but ion know if Lennox ducks

Ion know this close af I think Lennox misses a couple with reaches but overall dope verse pretty harsh too. I think spit landed one more but Lennox hit harder. It seemed Lennox was going after him on a personal note. Ion know, close but overall I gotta go Lennox here. Good read fellas

Lenox

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

I get what you're going for, but it just didnt hit for me as is
    this didnt make sense to me
    decent but light
    diggin this
    not a fan
    statementish

vs

diggin this
    lmao nice
    lmao this is good
    thought you could have done more with the crypto currency angle it felt flat as is
    not a fan
    nah

Lenox youre a lot better than you were but still need better wording. terrifier was cool. spit proper needed a different angle or wording. spit got this with a solid first half verse

v/spit

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

5-3 Spit

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.