User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: WK12: (2-2) Mac vs. (2-4) Plot (Mac Wins)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

WK12: (2-2) Mac vs. (2-4) Plot (Mac Wins)

Regular Battle
    Punches due NO DUE DATES
    Voting ends on NO DUE DATES

Rebuttal Option

both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
    format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

You have 24hrs from when battle was set to agree on rebuttal battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@Mac.
    @Plot

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    8-7
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Re: WK12: (2-2) Mac vs. (2-4) Plot

In tha ring throwin elbows at Plot? Well expect laughter.
    Coz I'm about to BODY MAC! Thats how I digest pasta.

Lolz seeya in the league
    Last edited by Plot; November 2nd, 2023 at 08:23 AM
    Plottin your demise.

Battle Record
    14-41
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted SOTW

Plot again ... now imagine

Got ur girl on a 4 wheeler, gettin traction in the rear and the front
    Plot repeat ur name nonstop. That’s how it sounds when I fuck her cunt

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Plot had a cool set up , but the punch missed and idk how you say laughter and pasta lol doesn’t rhyme

Mac your bar rhymed so there’s that .. plot plot plot is the sound hahah I mean it made me laugh . So I guess I gotta vote Mac just for having a bar that rhymed lol

Vote mac

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Re: WK12: (2-2) Mac vs. (2-4) Plot (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Laughter and pasta isn’t even a close rhyme lol so that threw me off right off the bat… the concept was cool though not much to it. Cool. Mac this was one of your better weeks I thought… smoother read, then, the last few weeks that were a little wordy.. funny though made me laugh.. stronger hit here. VOTE MAC

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

plot i can force it to rhyme with a heavy bostonian accent maybe? idk it didnt hit that hard even with body mac was ok but it definitely needed something else to make it stand out.Mac was funny here and creative

v/mac

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Seemed like a throw away bar by plot. Mac's wasn't great but it was still better. Vote mac

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Exalted.'s Avatar
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

plot seemed to throw this quick
    Mac had humor, used plot actually in a unique way

V mac

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

I preferred plot here. The plot plot plot for pounding pussy is just onomatopoeia whereas plot had a lot of tie ins with a nameplay and imo had the more direct punch.

v/ plot

- - - Updated - - -

Laughta and pasta rhyme.. he spelt it laughter but I imagine him pronouncing it laughta

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Gonna go against the grain here, gotta go with Plot, there was at least an attempt at a concept/wordplay

Not feeling the sound-it-out comedy attempt

"plot plot plot" is not a punch

v/Plot

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

I just felt like laughter and pasta don’t rhyme and that hurt plus it ended a little soft. Mac was ooook wasn’t a huge fan of this one but I felt it was a little better

Vote Mac

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

The Plot Plot Plot didn't really work for me, because I can't really see Plot as the sound you were looking for. Like Plop maybe, Plop Plop Plop. I don't know. I just wasn't feeling the nameflip this time around and thought it was really dependent on how the reader interprets it, which is usually how wordplays are, but with sounds it's even more difficult to grasp, because instead of pronunciation we're talking about what sounds you derive from a certain action, and there's so many possibilities with each individual on what that sound would be like.

Now for Plot. I have heard people pronounce Pasta the way you rhymed it, it's hilarious and actually drives me crazy when I hear it used that way because I pronounce it Paw-stuh. In a way I think that's what you were referring to with "expect laughter", you were making a reference to how funny it sounds when someone pronounces it that way, along with the whole Body Mac part too.

I liked the overall concept Mac used, especially the way he set it up. But I didn't like the nameflip. I also didn't really like the simplicity of Plot's concept, but in my interpretation of what he was going for, I found it funny. His bar also had a nameflip I wasn't overly fond of, but it went along with the part I found to be entertaining so in my mind it worked for him.

v-Plot
    Last edited by Wuxia; November 3rd, 2023 at 10:35 PM

Battle Record
    32-6

6-3 Mac Wins