User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: WK10: Championship Match (5-1) Smog vs. (2-3) Exalted (Smog Wins)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

WK10: Championship Match (5-1) Smog vs. (2-3) Exalted (Smog Wins)

Regular Battle
    Punches due NO DUE DATES
    Voting ends on NO DUE DATES

Rebuttal Option

both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
    format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

You have 24hrs from when battle was set to agree on rebuttal battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@Exalted.
    @Smog

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Re: WK10: Championship Match (5-1) Smog vs. (2-3) Exalted

Check

You've Earned a Custom Title! Exalted.'s Avatar
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Yep

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Smog's good to go. He sent his bar in.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Exalted.'s Avatar
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...og-(Aero-Wins)

LOL breathe easy. losing to that mid verse wasn't a firm desire
    Aer filtered anything killer & Smog STILL couldnt pass thru like a HEPA purifier
    Last edited by Exalted.; October 26th, 2023 at 01:24 AM

Battle Record
    32-6

I’m more then pissed, u lost ur way to this match n ain’t thankful for the shit, queer
    Funny the title read GOD/Exalted.. cuz u literally needed a Lift from the Lord to get here

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Re: WK10: Championship Match (5-1) Smog vs. (2-3) Exalted (OPEN FOR VOTES)

You both talked about your opponent losing battles.

I feel like both had pretty creative concepts. I feel like the wording in Ex's was smoother but the punch in Smog's was harder. So... That being said... Close battle but vote Smog for the heavier hit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    14-41
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted SOTW

Both were essentially very similar in terms of direction but I personally believe that Aer is a stretch.. put me a bit off. I think Air or just Aero could have worked. on the other hand Smog wasnt that forced . I didn't really like very much any of them as they were not very direct but I edge towards smog

v smog

Battle Record
    32-6

Both of you guys had similar ideas. Exalted's was a bit more complex with the double nameflips, but what was central to it was the Smog nameflip, and I have seen way too many of those just in the past couple months, let alone the many years I've seen his battles. The same could be said for his Exalted nameflip, I'm sure you've had your fair share of them used on you. What differentiated his from yours though was there was an easier correlation with GOD/Exalted than Aer filtered etc. His had immediate effect while yours was in the process of being fleshed out. Both were great personals, yet Smog's came across harder because his was focused on an incident in the 1-2 Punch League itself that occurred last week and was directly related to this battle, while yours happened in the LLL far removed from the happenings within this League.

Dope stuff guys.

v-Smog

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Alright bars from both.. I’ve seen a few smog/filter bars and to many air bars.. with that being said tho it still was a decent play on
    Him.. just didn’t hit that hard.. smogs shit was ok to, nothing crazy but I just liked it little more.. VOTE SMOG

Battle Record
    32-6

4-0 Smog wins