User Tag List

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 264

Thread: The Movie Thread

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Re: The Horror Movie Thread

Sad he didn't have a bigger part in Nope but death by quarter is unique lol.

Watching Werewolf by Night in color before I go to work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

I seen this cheesy horror comedy that I wish I could remember it’s about a cheerleader cannibal bitch and she tears a dude up on school bus

Battle Record
    34-10

Jennifer's Body?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nah not that one she shape shifts into a zombie cheerleader and eats a guy in the bus

- - - Updated - - -

Wanna say it has the chick from happy death day in it when she was younger

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I'm on the home stretch for my horror movie binge this year. I just finished Silence Of The Lambs, next it's Hannibal, Red Dragon, Hannibal Rising, all 10 Saw movies, and the original Halloween 1 and 2.

If something new that looks interesting comes out I might squeeze it in there. Like Exorcist: Believer or a sleeper release. If EB drops soon I'll watch the first Exorcist too because I already watched both prequels last month.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I'm on the home stretch for my horror movie binge this year. I just finished Silence Of The Lambs, next it's Hannibal, Red Dragon, Hannibal Rising, all 10 Saw movies, and the original Halloween 1 and 2.

If something new that looks interesting comes out I might squeeze it in there. Like Exorcist: Believer or a sleeper release. If EB drops soon I'll watch the first Exorcist too because I already watched both prequels last month.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Hannibal, Red Dragon, Hannibal Rising and Silence of Lambs were all good. Halloween 1 and 2 were winners. I thought the curse of Michael Myers was ok too, forget what number it was as far as the timeline goes

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    Hannibal, Red Dragon, Hannibal Rising and Silence of Lambs were all good. Halloween 1 and 2 were winners. I thought the curse of Michael Myers was ok too, forget what number it was as far as the timeline goes
    6 the one with Paul Rudd my favorite always hated ressurection but bustas kick of death was cool

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Halloween Resurrection might be the worst of all of them lol.

Yea but the crane kick was dope af

Battle Record
    34-10

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    Halloween Resurrection might be the worst of all of them lol.
    H2O >

I really wish they revealed that lori was actually micheal in that time line at the end of ressurection when he woke up in the morge it looked like her I wonder if they was teasing that those eyes

Battle Record
    34-10

Red Dragon and Halloween III are probably my favorites out of those two franchises.

Battle Record
    32-6

The first 2 Halloween's were my favorites because of Donald Pleasance. He wast cast perfect as Michael Myers nemesis, a role that Jamie Lee Curtis would go on to inherit from him, but I thought he set everything up for Lori to be successful as the heroine. He made you feel a sense of dread whenever he was talking about Michael, whereas Lori always made me feel like she was scared as shit and just surviving.

Battle Record
    34-10

Yeah I personally feel she's overrated. Sidney from scream is better.